Christian friends of gays and lesbians

are you naive to think that homosexuals like jeffrey dahmer wouldn't welcome the chance to rape and murder little boys if there were no legal consequences?

And how many Jeffrey Dahmer like Christians are there out there waiting (like those guys in Wyoming) to have a little gay target practice?

oh, all of them. :rofl:

get a grip

One of my wishes is that some day, you walk in my shoes. Seriously.

That is why I am for the idea of "civil unions". I realize it is just semantics, but to me, it leaves marriage in the church and allows the state to treat every citizen equally.
Of course, it would mean that all couples would get a 'civil union', meaning marriage would become a purely spiritual bond.

That way, you can get married at your "straights-only" church, and LGBTs can get married at a "LGBT-friendly" church...because we're all equal under the law.

Right?

That is why I am for the idea of "civil unions". I realize it is just semantics, but to me, it leaves marriage in the church and allows the state to treat every citizen equally.
Of course, it would mean that all couples would get a 'civil union', meaning marriage would become a purely spiritual bond.

That way, you can get married at your "straights-only" church, and LGBTs can get married at a "LGBT-friendly" church...because we're all equal under the law.

Right?
exactly
takes the whole thing out of the governments hands

I think disapproval is a type of aversion.

Do you think someone can have an aversion to something about which they approve?

I have an aversion to Queers, Dwarves, and Dentists.

This doesn't mean I wouldn't approve of a Queer Dwarf Dentist filling a cavity.

:redface::tongue::redface:

That sounds so wrong.

We had an "Anal Sex" thread on here last year, it was all hetrosexuals talking about the ways they liked it and the times they did it, etc.

It finally got moved to the Trash Can, but many hetrosexuals are doing the same thing that homosexual men like to do,(and some women like to get) yet they aren't discrimated against.

Unless they post about it on the USMB! :lol:

We had an "Anal Sex" thread on here last year, it was all hetrosexuals talking about the ways they liked it and the times they did it, etc.

It finally got moved to the Trash Can, but many hetrosexuals are doing the same thing that homosexual men like to do,(and some women like to get) yet they aren't discrimated against.

Try to keep your feet on the ground.

"Many heterosexuals" Are NOT doing the same thing that Queers are doing:

Anal Sex Statistics

Anal Sex Statistics

hahahahahahahaha, stats from all the way from the 1920's to this: (and not all people are going to be honest about this anyway, some hetros may be ashamed of this act)

•The most recent U.S. data from a national representative sample comes from the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG), which was conducted on over 12,000 men and women aged 15 to 44. Results show that 34 percent of men and 30 percent of women reported

34 percent of men out of the 12,000 surveyed have done anal sex. I'd say that's a significant stat.

Nothing a man and a woman can ever do together sexually can possibly be comparable to homosexual sex. If that were so, homosexual men (at least the ones who are on the giving end in the relationship) could be happy with female partners who enjoy anal sex.

Or are they already? Hmmm....

Nothing a man and a woman can ever do together sexually can possibly be comparable to homosexual sex. If that were so, homosexual men (at least the ones who are on the giving end in the relationship) could be happy with female partners who enjoy anal sex.

Or are they already? Hmmm....

You're married, what do you think? Many men marry woman to hide their homosexuality, then come out of the closet years later. ( I know 4 guys here who have, and it happens everywhere)

I personally like men's equipment, and bits and pieces, and all that comes with that. But I'm not going to judge 2 woman who love each other and enjoy each others bodies. ( or men)
There are a few posters on here that have woman on woman sexual pics on their profile page, but for men that's a turn on. If it was 2 men you know you all would be like :eusa_sick:

You don't travel much, do you?

I've traveled to India, Nepal, Thailand and Korea. What I am specifically addressing, is the LDS and Catholic Church's activism in defeating marriage equality in California. That directly impacted my life.

Every time you step on a plane you are impacted by the actions of 20 Muslims. The fact that you cannot marry someone is only the result of Church activism if you ignore the fact that it is actually the result of a vote and the high turnout of blacks in that election. Or do you really think one of the most liberal states in the country was influenced by Mormons? Or that every Muslim in California voted no on Prop. 8?

I can understand your bitterness, and even sympathize with it, but you need to look at the world the way it actually is, and not through the lens of bitterness you are using. The fact is that same sex marriage has been voted down every single time it has been placed on the ballot anywhere in this country, even in states where Christians hold little power politically. Blaming only one religious group for this is ridiculous.

What is ridiculous is claiming Christianity is not the driving force behind bigotry towards gays.

Anal Sex Statistics

hahahahahahahaha, stats from all the way from the 1920's to this: (and not all people are going to be honest about this anyway, some hetros may be ashamed of this act)

•The most recent U.S. data from a national representative sample comes from the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG), which was conducted on over 12,000 men and women aged 15 to 44. Results show that 34 percent of men and 30 percent of women reported

34 percent of men out of the 12,000 surveyed have done anal sex. I'd say that's a significant stat.

Fail:

Not On a REGULAR BASIS

A 1991 survey of 3200 men (in a nationally representative sample) found that 20 percent of men age 20 to 39 had engaged in anal sex at least once. Fifty percent of the men who had tried it had only tried it once.

Reading Comprehension and Math aren't your strongest skills, but you make a nice troll.

Anal Sex Statistics

Fail:

Not On a REGULAR BASIS

A 1991 survey of 3200 men (in a nationally representative sample) found that 20 percent of men age 20 to 39 had engaged in anal sex at least once. Fifty percent of the men who had tried it had only tried it once.

Reading Comprehension and Math aren't your strongest skills, but you make a nice troll.

Anal sex among heteros is on par with the gay community and common sense helps show why when you realize half the gay community cannot even do natural anal sex and the other half does not always engage in that activity.

Warning to gays and lesbians: Christians only make friends with those they feel they can convert!

God hate homesexuality--therefore, yon homosexuals have to become straight to continue recieving the love of christians!

And how many Jeffrey Dahmer like Christians are there out there waiting (like those guys in Wyoming) to have a little gay target practice?

oh, all of them. :rofl:

get a grip

One of my wishes is that some day, you walk in my shoes. Seriously.

well since i'm a straight male, that day's gonna be a long time coming.

i don't deny there are homophobes, just that there are gangs of them slavering to go kick some gay ass in every church.

sorry, that dog won't hunt.

seriously.

I've traveled to India, Nepal, Thailand and Korea. What I am specifically addressing, is the LDS and Catholic Church's activism in defeating marriage equality in California. That directly impacted my life.

Every time you step on a plane you are impacted by the actions of 20 Muslims. The fact that you cannot marry someone is only the result of Church activism if you ignore the fact that it is actually the result of a vote and the high turnout of blacks in that election. Or do you really think one of the most liberal states in the country was influenced by Mormons? Or that every Muslim in California voted no on Prop. 8?

I can understand your bitterness, and even sympathize with it, but you need to look at the world the way it actually is, and not through the lens of bitterness you are using. The fact is that same sex marriage has been voted down every single time it has been placed on the ballot anywhere in this country, even in states where Christians hold little power politically. Blaming only one religious group for this is ridiculous.

What is ridiculous is claiming Christianity is not the driving force behind bigotry towards gays.

yeah, all those christians in iran prove it.

oh, wait. :rofl:

fuckwit

Fail:

Not On a REGULAR BASIS

Anal sex among heteros is on par with the gay community and common sense helps show why when you realize half the gay community cannot even do natural anal sex and the other half does not always engage in that activity.

Your moronic babbling is so much more absurd than usual: Have you been practicing in daycare?

yeah, all those christians in iran prove it.

oh, wait. :rofl:

fuckwit

The LDS and RCC primary movers in the defeat of marriage quality in California.

Texas and Montana are reinstating criminalization of homosexuality.

Thanks Christians

Last edited:

Forum List

Back