Christian men are more manly and virile than atheist men

>>“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”<<
Question: "What does the Bible say about abortion?"

Answer:
The Bible never specifically addresses the issue of abortion.
From What does the Bible say about abortion?
We have to read between the lines to try to decipher it. It would have been best if god just told us his view on abortion - but he didn't. So we're not convinced that the Bible is the world of an actual god, unfortunately.
Thou shall not kill.
"Follow the laws of the democracy you are in" is better than "thou shall not kill", because we DO kill ISIS, we do kill Nazis, we do kill Saddam's goons that attack us, we do kill death-row inmates, we did kill Anwar Al-Alacki, etc.
Again, would you like for me to explain this to you? Specifically why no one should ever rationalize that it is good and just to kill another human being... no matter what. No matter if he is trying to kill you. No matter if he is raping your wife. No matter what. Do I need to explain why?

Well, for starters, you could get what the original language was saying when that commandment was given. Incidentally, did you know that they (the Romans) sacked Jerusalem and took their religion, when it was translated from Hebrew to Greek, they screwed up in the translation?

That particular commandment doesn't say "thou shalt not kill", it actually says "thou shalt not MURDER". Killing someone in a fair fight when they attack you first is actually allowed. Same with killing others in war.

But, murder is actually taking the life of someone who is innocent and hasn't done anything.

I get that you want to defend your religion Dingbat, but you also need to realize that your religion is flawed in the first place.

Actually, that is not the definition of murder, you retard.

Lots of people who are not innocent and who have done a LOT are murdered. Because whether it's murder or not isn't dependent upon how nice you are. Dumbass.

I consider a man to be "manly" when he is a good husband to his wife and a good father to his children.

By this criteria, the only one that matters, Christians make better men then atheist men.

Was Trump being "manly" when he cheated on his wives? Is that what makes a good husband? Is he being a good father and setting an example for his sons by that?

See this is how your mental illness is indicated.

OP didn't say anything about Trump. He didn't say if Trump was manly, or a good husband, or a good father. He said that Christians value good husbands and food fathers.

Which is true. But because you're mentally ill, you have to make shit up and change the subject. Cuz crazy people can't converse.

>>“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”<<

Answer:
We have to read between the lines to try to decipher it. It would have been best if god just told us his view on abortion - but he didn't. So we're not convinced that the Bible is the world of an actual god, unfortunately.
Thou shall not kill.
"Follow the laws of the democracy you are in" is better than "thou shall not kill", because we DO kill ISIS, we do kill Nazis, we do kill Saddam's goons that attack us, we do kill death-row inmates, we did kill Anwar Al-Alacki, etc.
Again, would you like for me to explain this to you? Specifically why no one should ever rationalize that it is good and just to kill another human being... no matter what. No matter if he is trying to kill you. No matter if he is raping your wife. No matter what. Do I need to explain why?

Well, for starters, you could get what the original language was saying when that commandment was given. Incidentally, did you know that they (the Romans) sacked Jerusalem and took their religion, when it was translated from Hebrew to Greek, they screwed up in the translation?

That particular commandment doesn't say "thou shalt not kill", it actually says "thou shalt not MURDER". Killing someone in a fair fight when they attack you first is actually allowed. Same with killing others in war.

But, murder is actually taking the life of someone who is innocent and hasn't done anything.

I get that you want to defend your religion Dingbat, but you also need to realize that your religion is flawed in the first place.
I don't care what the original language was. I am telling you that anytime you rationalize ending a human life as moral or a good thing, you are wrong to do so. Now do you understand?

Answer:
Thou shall not kill.

I don't care what the original language was. I am telling you that anytime you rationalize ending a human life as moral or a good thing, you are wrong to do so. Now do you understand?

You should care what the original language was, because otherwise you will never be able to understand what was being said originally.

And no, I was simply telling you what the commandment says in its original wording.

Thou shall not kill.

You should care what the original language was, because otherwise you will never be able to understand what was being said originally.

And no, I was simply telling you what the commandment says in its original wording.

Please don't pretend to be a biblical scholar. Remember, we all know you are not.

And the bible is the Word of God, and as such, the Holy Spirit is indwelling. Your desire to misrepresent it by claiming knowledge of "original meaning" is in and of itself in direct conflict with the Word. It is the Holy Word of God, there are no *mistakes*.

Thou shall not kill.

What part of I don't care did you not understand? That won't change my belief that it is wrong to rationalize wrong as right.

Please don't pretend to be a biblical scholar. Remember, we all know you are not.

And the bible is the Word of God, and as such, the Holy Spirit is indwelling. Your desire to misrepresent it by claiming knowledge of "original meaning" is in and of itself in direct conflict with the Word. It is the Holy Word of God, there are no *mistakes*.
Jesus said a mustard seed was the smallest seed in Mark 4:31, but he was wrong, I'm afraid.
"Mustard seed, which ... is less than all the seeds that be in the earth."
The smallest seeds are found among the tropical, epiphytic orchids.

So we seek to bring forward good philosophical advice from the Bible ("love thy neighbor" - that stand on their own), but not divine teachings of Jesus because obviously he's not all-knowing.

Answer:
Thou shall not kill.

....... you retard.

......Dumbass.
You might not be aware of this, but name-calling is often a sign of a person who has very week arguments for the debating issue at hand. Let your strong arguments speak for you, mi amigo.

Jesus said a mustard seed was the smallest seed in Mark 4:31, but he was wrong, I'm afraid.

So we seek to bring forward good philosophical advice from the Bible ("love thy neighbor" - that stand on their own), but not divine teachings of Jesus because obviously he's not all-knowing.
The smallest seed which grows the largest plant.

The smallest seed that grows the largest plant would be the sequoia tree.

(Google is your friend).

(Google is your friend).
You think the people he was speaking to knew what a sequoia tree was?

People he was speaking to would not know about tropical orchids. He used a seed they would be familiar with.

(Google is your friend).

You didn't make any distinction like that, you just said the smallest seed that grows the largest plant. I simply told you that that particular title goes to the sequoia tree.

(Google is your friend).

You didn't make any distinction like that, you just said the smallest seed that grows the largest plant. I simply told you that that particular title goes to the sequoia tree.
You have to put it into the context of the entire parable and historical context of the audience.

I don't think there's any doubt about it.
Going by the numbers, Muslim men are more virile than Christians men.

Going by the numbers.

Of course Blackrook is so manly his wife has left him and he blames women, blacks, and liberals for all of his faults

The only reason for an OP like this is if the author has screwed every single -

Never mind. I can't stand to even consider it.

Its just wishful thinking OR way too much faith in those little purple pills.

Answer:
Thou shall not kill.

Actually, that is not the definition of murder, you retard.

Lots of people who are not innocent and who have done a LOT are murdered. Because whether it's murder or not isn't dependent upon how nice you are. Dumbass.

Really in your christian mode tonight, aren't you.

:eusa_angel:

(Google is your friend).

Saguaro seeds are SO tiny. A saguaro of 15 years might only be 3-4" tall and they don't start growing a first arm until they're 60 or so.

When I was doing education programs in SW AZ, I would have my great horned owl on my arm and would get to a part of my spiel where I would say, "let's talk poop, shall we?"

Kids' heads, teacher's head would whip up and all the kids would look around to see if the teacher was going to shuush me.

I would explain about the nature of bird poops, that we have both solid and liquid waste but birds have only one sort that's a combination of both. By that time, the kids' eyes were about to pop out of their heads because, OMFG, a grownup was talking to them about POOOOOP!!! and surely, the sky would now fall.

Anyway, I'd talk about "nurse plants" in the desert, that birds sitting on branches poop out seeds which take hold and grow because of that protection.

If you walk around out n the Sonora desert, you'll find little baby saguaro under older trees.

Okay, back to pretending christian men are virile.

Forum List

Back