Cigarette Tax’s Unintended Consequences That EVERYBODY Saw Coming – Except Libs

Typical Cradle-to-Graver. Blame individuals for government fuckups.

I pay my bills and don't depend on the government to help me out, why not expect the same from someone who claims they don't need government but obviously can't even do the most simple of things without them?

You are the only one obligated to pay your bills on time, no one else.

I pay all my bills on time......when I get them. But again, if somebody or some people can't do their job, that makes my job even harder. This is why we should allow private industry to enter the postal service. See which one does a better job and allow us to choose.

Why? FedEx and UPS is already interdependent on USPS and vice versa.

Why FedEx and UPS Want the Postal Service to Survive

FedEx and UPS make a lot of money in urban areas however to deliver to more rural parts of the US is expensive and they often rely on the postal service. Why? Because whether a company wishes to do business here or there, the people still need their mail.

But, why explain this to you? You don't even bother to use the internet for free to replace the government entity you don't like. You have the power to do this yourself, today...but you can't be bothered to check the balance of your credit online.

From the linked article:

For example, the USPS is charged by governmental decree with providing universal service to all parts of the country, even in areas that may not be profitable. Private companies, on the other hand, can essentially ignore and avoid areas that may not be profitable, areas where they may otherwise be forced to serve if the postal monopolies were lifted and regulations put in place. Furthermore, companies such as UPS and FedEx would likely have no interest in the delivery of "letters," primarily because it is not as profitable as larger parcel and package delivery. In fact, a UPS Spokesman, Norman Black, stated, "We believe that the government plays a role in terms of ensuring that every mailbox is reached every day …. That is not a responsibility that UPS would want."

Why should the mail be delivered at all if the customer does not want to pay the actual cost of delivering the letter?

It's not like there are no other means of communication. We have this thing called FREE e-mail. Use that if you don't want to pay for your letters instead of making other people pay for them. I know, paying for your own crap is of course deeply against regressive logic, they prefer theft.

What are you going on about? What you typed above, has nothing to do with anything I've said.

I am talking about the absurd stupidity of governmental mail service.

I pay my bills and don't depend on the government to help me out, why not expect the same from someone who claims they don't need government but obviously can't even do the most simple of things without them?

You are the only one obligated to pay your bills on time, no one else.

I pay all my bills on time......when I get them. But again, if somebody or some people can't do their job, that makes my job even harder. This is why we should allow private industry to enter the postal service. See which one does a better job and allow us to choose.

Why? FedEx and UPS is already interdependent on USPS and vice versa.

Why FedEx and UPS Want the Postal Service to Survive

FedEx and UPS make a lot of money in urban areas however to deliver to more rural parts of the US is expensive and they often rely on the postal service. Why? Because whether a company wishes to do business here or there, the people still need their mail.

But, why explain this to you? You don't even bother to use the internet for free to replace the government entity you don't like. You have the power to do this yourself, today...but you can't be bothered to check the balance of your credit online.

From the linked article:

For example, the USPS is charged by governmental decree with providing universal service to all parts of the country, even in areas that may not be profitable. Private companies, on the other hand, can essentially ignore and avoid areas that may not be profitable, areas where they may otherwise be forced to serve if the postal monopolies were lifted and regulations put in place. Furthermore, companies such as UPS and FedEx would likely have no interest in the delivery of "letters," primarily because it is not as profitable as larger parcel and package delivery. In fact, a UPS Spokesman, Norman Black, stated, "We believe that the government plays a role in terms of ensuring that every mailbox is reached every day …. That is not a responsibility that UPS would want."

Why should the mail be delivered at all if the customer does not want to pay the actual cost of delivering the letter?

It's not like there are no other means of communication. We have this thing called FREE e-mail. Use that if you don't want to pay for your letters instead of making other people pay for them. I know, paying for your own crap is of course deeply against regressive logic, they prefer theft.

What are you going on about? What you typed above, has nothing to do with anything I've said.

I am talking about the absurd stupidity of governmental mail service.

Well, somebody has to do it, not everything can be done via email, for now. Anyway, not sure who is allowed to send mail for free. Doesn't really matter, please don't quote my posts when your reply has nothing to do with what I've stated.

Forum List

Back