Climate Change Solution that Everyone Will Hate

How are you going to force China, India and Russia to ration gas. Or do you really think we control the world?
China & Russia can initiate their own approach.
America has a lot of stupid people that evidently need to be forced to reduce their emissions.
Seems to me that you are not the brightest bulb on the tree.

During World War II, when the U.S. faced a mortal threat to its very existence, the government imposed rationing -- in particular, gasoline rationing. I believe that the time has come again for gasoline rationing.

Gasoline rationing would accomplish a number of things:
  1. It would emphasize the seriousness of the situation.
  2. It would reduce the amount of greenhouse gases being released into the atmosphere.
  3. It would encourage the use of public transit.
  4. It would encourage the development of alternative forms of transportation and power sources.
  5. It would make almost everyone a participant in the fight against climate change.
I hope that you will support my proposal.

Skipped Economics class.

Didn't you?

I love it when you assfucks prove just how fucking stupid you really are.

Lets look & see just how uninformed, ignorant & uneducated you really are:

Ice Age: This was one scientist's study that was debunked by their peers. It was never an accepted theory.

Acid Rain. George HW Bush signed a cap & trade program on certain pollutants from generation plants. It solved the probl;em.

Ozone: Action was taken to ban certain aerosols & the Ozone is recovering

Glaciers: Thanks to global warming, our planet's glaciers continue to melt away, losing up to 390 billion tons of ice and snow per year,

12 years to live: Again false. We have 12 years to enact major changes to prevent the worse effects of global warming in the future.

I really don't get it/. Why are you people this fucking stupid?

Well, that certainly is an incisive response. What's YOUR solution?

Not rationing. That's stupid. It encourages nothing but sitting. I'll go the part about encouraging everyone to join the fight against climate change. No one believes in man made climate change. Those who advocate for it aren't subject to it. Sure, Leonardo Decaprio gets to keep his jet and so on, what about me? How do me and my family get to be free? So our gas ration would be enough to go to work cool, but what about when I want to jump in the ol'family truckster and go to corpus? That's a few hundred miles from me so you know. How about kids who ride a school bus? that bus has to idle, that uses fuel. its just not practical. in time I feel it will be used less because something better will come along.
So, lets do nothing & figure it out later?

Some movie star flies in his own jet, so lets do nothing.

The gasoline rationing plan has one aspect that is good, it would encourage higher mpg vehicles & really encourage EV.
The performance of EVs will encourage their use as the technology matures.

Gasoline rationing is simply not necessary to encourage the use of EVs.

There is the time factor. We can't sit around & do nothing because of stupid ass deniers.

Could you explain how you were brainwashed into becoming a stupid ass climategate denier?

:cuckoo:
Climategate was totally debunked.

How stupid are you.

A bunch of uneducated people assigning their meaning to e-mails between climatologists.

Not rationing. That's stupid. It encourages nothing but sitting. I'll go the part about encouraging everyone to join the fight against climate change. No one believes in man made climate change. Those who advocate for it aren't subject to it. Sure, Leonardo Decaprio gets to keep his jet and so on, what about me? How do me and my family get to be free? So our gas ration would be enough to go to work cool, but what about when I want to jump in the ol'family truckster and go to corpus? That's a few hundred miles from me so you know. How about kids who ride a school bus? that bus has to idle, that uses fuel. its just not practical. in time I feel it will be used less because something better will come along.

The gasoline rationing plan has one aspect that is good, it would encourage higher mpg vehicles & really encourage EV.

There is the time factor. We can't sit around & do nothing because of stupid ass deniers.

Could you explain how you were brainwashed into becoming a stupid ass climategate denier?

How stupid are you.

A bunch of uneducated people assigning their meaning to e-mails between climatologists.

The emails about hiding the decline, Mike's Nature Trick and discussions about preventing skeptics from publishing were debunked?

Tell me more!!!

Actually ... we've always been pretty good predicting the weather 24 hours from now even without high speed computers ... in a 5 mph wind field, just look 120 miles upstream, that's the weather for tomorrow ... things get a little cagier at 48 hours ... and 72 hours things kinda drift apart ... 4 and 5 day forecast are usually rubbish ...

The computers we use help some, but not as much as most believe ... where computers have changed forecasting is we know better how accurate the forecast is ... which is nearly as important as the forecast itself ... the NHC painted the bullseye on New Orleans for Hurricane Katrina 120 hours out, and called it a sure thing ... that particular storm in that particular environment made the landfall prediction very easy ...

I've never heard this "0.17ºC" claim ... so that's just made up phony data, shame on you, as bad as the Alarmists ... we're supposed to be better than them ... the number kicked around the most is +2ºC (± 1ºC) and this assumes the international community joins together and starts a massive electrification project for all the folks who don't have basic service (about 20% of the human population) and all the fossil fuel power plants needed to run this new system ... the so-called RCP4.5 scenario ...

How stupid are you.

The emails about hiding the decline, Mike's Nature Trick and discussions about preventing skeptics from publishing were debunked?

Tell me more!!!

1) there was discussions on how to blend the older data like from ice cores & tree rings with today's actual measurements. Data from various sources & times are often manipulated to blend everything together. Today's temperature readings are adjusted from urban areas or perhaps other situations just like unemployment numbers are seasonally adjusted.
It does not mean the data is being adjusted to fir an agenda.

2) Some morons assigned their own meaning when the word "trick" was used. You fucking idiots decided it was them trying to trick you but the use of trick was quite obvious. For example, "the trick to growing better tomatoes is to plant them next to the house". A trick is a clever way of doing something.

3) They did not want to give out their data to people who would purposefully misrepresent what it said. Like the denier crowd does with NASA data & graph. Just look at posts here from deniers like SSDD. They take data & assign their own analysis which is incorrect.

THAT is how it was debunked. The idea Anyone still thinks otherwise is just a testament to the ignorance of the denier ilk.

How stupid are you.

Tell me more!!!

1) there was discussions on how to blend the older data like from ice cores & tree rings with today's actual measurements. Data from various sources & times are often manipulated to blend everything together. Today's temperature readings are adjusted from urban areas or perhaps other situations just like unemployment numbers are seasonally adjusted.

2) Some morons assigned their own meaning when the word "trick" was used. You fucking idiots decided it was them trying to trick you but the use of trick was quite obvious. For example, "the trick to growing better tomatoes is to plant them next to the house". A trick is a clever way of doing something.

3) They did not want to give out their data to people who would purposefully misrepresent what it said. Like the denier crowd does with NASA data & graph. Just look at posts here from deniers like SSDD. They take data & assign their own analysis which is incorrect.

THAT is how it was debunked. The idea Anyone still thinks otherwise is just a testament to the ignorance of the denier ilk.

there was discussions on how to blend the older data like from ice cores & tree rings with today's actual measurements.

Using actual data......so why do they need to hide anything, let alone a decline?
Hiding in terms of science sounds dishonest. Because it is.

Some morons assigned their own meaning when the word "trick" was used.

So what does it really mean?

They did not want to give out their data to people who would purposefully misrepresent what it said.

Nothing says science like hiding your data.
Or stopping others from publishing their disagreement.

Just look at posts here from deniers like SSDD.

He an idiot. That doesn't debunk the lies exposed by Climategate.

How stupid are you.

The climategate emails speak for themselves. Go ahead and try to debunk them, you pathetic brainwashed doomsday cult dupe.

How stupid are you.

Tell me more!!!

there was discussions on how to blend the older data like from ice cores & tree rings with today's actual measurements.

Using actual data......so why do they need to hide anything, let alone a decline?

They did not want to give out their data to people who would purposefully misrepresent what it said.

"Hide the decline" is another example of dumbfucks assigning their own meaning.
Clearing up misconceptions regarding 'hide the decline'

The meaning of trick was obvious. A clever scheme.

How stupid are you.

The climategate emails speak for themselves. Go ahead and try to debunk them, you pathetic brainwashed doomsday cult dupe.
Climategate has been debunked. Quit being a dolt.

How stupid are you.

Tell me more!!!

"Hide the decline" is another example of dumbfucks assigning their own meaning.
Clearing up misconceptions regarding 'hide the decline'

The "decline" is about northern tree-rings, not global temperature

Of, they weren't hiding a decline in temperature, they were hiding the decline in tree growth.

Does hiding the decline in tree growth help their global warming scam...err...story or hurt it?

Exactly. Can't let the truth get out. Gotta be clever.

So how did they debunk stopping opposing views from getting published?

How stupid are you.

Tell me more!!!

Chill. It is just a meme, and I didn't make it. It is to make a point that this climate change/global warming bull is just more fear mongering.

How stupid are you.

Tell me more!!!

Chill. It is just a meme, and I didn't make it. It is to make a point that this climate change/global warming bull is just more fear mongering.

They will still convince people to pay out of the wazoo for a tax that will end up going to poorer nations.

Forum List

Back