CNBC and MSNBC are liars

Trump has in no way treated the virus as a hoax you POS pathetic bullshitter. If you even read your own stupid bullshit, you'd know he said that YOU were treating it like a hoax, a fake story, making it into a political football trying to scare people into thinking it is something that it is not.

You are the same kind of useless butthole that went around claiming Trump called the world a shithole when he never said that at all, merely saying some 3rd world nations were a cesspool of poverty and other problems.

But at least it is good to know you spend all your waking hours looking for angles on every story you can try to spin against Trump because you don't have anything actually straight up to bitch about, at least it keeps you off the street where you might be dangerous.
Look who is triggered. lOL...Trump said to treat the virus like a hoax. Your head is so far up Trump’s ass that when he coughs you take a shit.

Then show us the video of him telling people it was all just a hoax. PRODUCE IT you lying piece of crap.

Checkmate? Did you read or acknowledge the rest? Of course not. You're more interested in attempting to score points than the actual facts of the situation, as are many of the dems.

Nobody said there wouldn't be fuckups, FFS. That doesnt mean there isn't a structure. There is very clearly is.

After this virus hasn't killed millions of americans the fucking Lib assholes on this forum will claim: "Trump dodged a bullet this time! Next time he won't be so lucky and that's why we must get rid of him !".
You watch!

BTW, it's worth pointing out............for the sake of accuracy................that neither the Mueller investigation or the impeachment were hoaxes either.
And what were the results? HAAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Fucking IDIOT!

Look at the Trumpist mindless cult with their responses so far. Trump can do no wrong no matter how stupid or dangerous his words are.

Man if Trump sees what Kim Un Jong his little buddy did last night might just give him some ideas.

Kim had the 1st diagnosed in NK shot dead.

Link?
Clamoring for fake news, it's the way of the modern know nothing.
It's a dem conspiracy Just ask the moron in our WH....Lets blame the Dem candidates
No one that has been elected president is a moron, you idiot.

I'm sad, but not surprised, to see you regurgitating Trump's latest fatuous talking point.
Not as sad as seeing Democrats once again praying to Satan for Americans to suffer and die so that they'll have a chance to defeat Trump this November.

Thanks, as you can see he never claims the virus itself is a hoax, he’s talking about the Democrat’s faux outrage.
Yikes, you folks can convince yourselves of anything when it comes to Dear Leader.
Actually we listen to what he says, not an interpretation of a twisted liberal talking point.

why is he insisting that the number of infected is 15 when (at the time) was 65?

now that it's 67, will it suddenly go up according to him or will he CONtinuelly lie & you'll believe him?
I just read that there are 80 cases here now. Are you lying?

only if it really is 80 now, & i insist that it's 67.

see how that works?

where did you get 80 cases, so i can determine the validity. donny doesn't do that.

donny is a poorly educated deplorable that loves himself long time.
Poorly educated yet with media on your side y'all cannot hurt him. When you try, it brings his poll numbers up.

Democrat criticism of the US preparation is a hoax, not the virus itself.

Lefties lie. It’s what they do.

How do you know Trump never said that?
You or the liars at NBC have to prove he did

and you cant find any evidence to back it up
I can't?
How do you know what I can or can't find?
If so lets see it
How about you answer my questions.
You cant produce what doesent exist

why dont you quit playing footsie and either put up or shut up?

Trump has in no way treated the virus as a hoax you POS pathetic bullshitter. If you even read your own stupid bullshit, you'd know he said that YOU were treating it like a hoax, a fake story, making it into a political football trying to scare people into thinking it is something that it is not.

You are the same kind of useless butthole that went around claiming Trump called the world a shithole when he never said that at all, merely saying some 3rd world nations were a cesspool of poverty and other problems.

But at least it is good to know you spend all your waking hours looking for angles on every story you can try to spin against Trump because you don't have anything actually straight up to bitch about, at least it keeps you off the street where you might be dangerous.
Look who is triggered. lOL...Trump said to treat the virus like a hoax. Your head is so far up Trump’s ass that when he coughs you take a shit.

Then show us the video of him telling people it was all just a hoax. PRODUCE IT you lying piece of crap.
I have a link posted, dimwit. Read it and then reread your inane comment.

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Michael Moore: Trump calling coronavirus a 'hoax' is 'dangerous'

and so does the CNBC headline on the internet

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America

Trump never said that

Trump calls coronavirus criticism Democrats' 'new hoax' and ...
www.theguardian.com › us-news › feb › trump-calls-coronavirus-out...

He called the Dems criticism a hoax, referring to Trump announcing that he has the virus under control because he had closed the borders. That is a hoax for sure

I have a link posted, dimwit. Read it and then reread your inane comment.
Fake news.

How do you know Trump never said that?
You or the liars at NBC have to prove he did

and you cant find any evidence to back it up
I can't?
How do you know what I can or can't find?
If so lets see it
How about you answer my questions.
Let this fool promote his jackassery this morning so folks can see the real nature of Trumpism and idiocracy.
You are ok at name calling but not very good at back up the nbc lie

Forum List

Back