CNN anchor slams FoxNation denier trolls

CNN anchor shuts down Fox climate trolls with one brilliant tweet - Salon.com
But sometimes, as in the case of this Fox Nation article aggregated from the uber-conservative Washington Times – which pretends to catch Al Gore’s Climate Reality Project in a “gotcha” moment for passing out ice cream on what turned out to be a chilly, rainy day in Denver — it’s hard to pretend that the deniers are actually interested in having a fact-based debate. In that moment, as CNN anchor Bill Weir brilliantly demonstrates, you’ve just got to acknowledge that the trolls should (and probably do) know better, and call them out for being … well, we’ll let him take it from here:
CA3BeGb.png

:rofl:

OMG...that was brilliant! I'll bet both CNN viewers creamed their jeans.

Bigot.

Says it all. Refers to you. Take a dive.

True. When you think about it, only oldsters and rw bigots would find that to be a put down. big Urn, for instance, thinks that calling someone a female is a put down. In rw land :eusa_pray: possibly where women are supposed to be submissive perhaps.

He just did that to lessen the body blow FoxNation sustained lol

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

More like lessen the backlash he was taking, but you're obviously free to fill your head with whatever delusions you like. That wouldn't be anything new.

He's such a fine representative of CNN, after all, which must be why their ratings are in the tank.

Last edited:
ok, I'm going down and nasty as he is so here goes

someone should take a fuckstick and beat him over the head with it

call us a denier again

MEOW
:eusa_whistle:

did you like that dots? hum come on tingles?

Last edited:
So how much of a reduction in CO2 will lower temperature 1 degree?

Frank, I had a thought when I read this. The thought....How warm is the earth supposed to be. You supposed someone can tell us that?

Frank, I had a thought when I read this. The thought....How warm is the earth supposed to be. You supposed someone can tell us that?
We have to gaze fixedly at Mann's tree rings until the answer comes to us

Frank, I hate cold. I live in cold for six months of the year. We get to live in heat maybe two months. And these half wits try to tell me that we're doomed due to heat. I'm squashing their heads.

Is there a forum where you post like a grown-up or is this it? :dunno:

Seriously though, deniers need to be told, right from the start, that their making up 4% of scientists just don't cut it :talktothehand:

Last edited:

Is there a forum where you post like a grown-up or is this it? :dunno

Seriously though, deniers need to be told, right from the start, that their making up 4% of scientists just don't cut it :talktothehand:

Yo Dot dude, how warm is the earth supposed to be? Is it too hot? Is it too cool? Is it too cold? Hmmm...

Seriously though. who even watches Fox Nation.? Isn't that network's demographic 60- 65+ yr old, angry white males?

Forum List

Back