CNN reporter denies that America is a republic

With the flaws in the Constitution there were great words also. When Progs push Democracy, it means a dictatorship. As soon as elected we see it. We elect our dictators. Many could not survive without huge government. And today many of us peasants would have a problem surviving also. Republics of freedom do not last as people love security. We have a large lumbering federal government with a growing nasty central government security apparatus. And it was trending that way for decades. The illusion of freedoms is there until someone interferes with it. If we had those freedoms no one would interfere with it. Check the criminal codes and what could happen to you if enforced for doing near nothing.
"many would not survive without a "huge goverenment."we agree.

so your solution is "let them die?" mine is not.

The argument is akin to saying “No, I’m not eating dessert, I’m eating ice cream after a meal”.

Whatever online degree factory you received your degree from should be sued for malpractice.
/----/ Again, with the lame attempts at humor because you can't formulate an argument. They didn't have online degrees in the 1980s. I attended Adelphi University School of Business.
Adelphi’s Willumstad School has earned accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), a distinction shared by fewer than 5 percent of business schools internationally. AACSB recognizes highly qualified faculty, a commitment to continual improvement and a curriculum responsive to the needs of business.
Adelphi’s Business School Highly Ranked | Adelphi University

Democratic republics do not change from republics into democracies. Use the search feature here and see how many times this shit has been argued, debated on umb.

You fail junior high school civics class.

Forget the EC.

Democracy - 3 wolves and 2 chickens vote on what to have for dinner.
Works out badly for the chickens immediately and the wolves in the long run as they are now out of food.

Republic - the wolves send a representative and the chickens send a representative and the 2 of them vote to have eggs.

You are welcome

/----/ Again, with the lame attempts at humor because you can't formulate an argument. They didn't have online degrees in the 1980s. I attended Adelphi University School of Business.
Adelphi’s Willumstad School has earned accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), a distinction shared by fewer than 5 percent of business schools internationally. AACSB recognizes highly qualified faculty, a commitment to continual improvement and a curriculum responsive to the needs of business.
Adelphi’s Business School Highly Ranked | Adelphi University
I put in my succinct and effective argument then I insulted you - both were included for free. I am sure Adelphi is a fine place to learn. It's not their fault you didnt.

Democracy - 3 wolves and 2 chickens vote on what to have for dinner.
Works out badly for the chickens immediately and the wolves in the long run as they are now out of food.

Republic - the wolves send a representative and the chickens send a representative and the 2 of them vote to have eggs.

You are welcome
Wrong - 1 Wolf and 99 chickens vote on dinner. 50 chickens tell the 49 chickens that they are communist if they dont let the wolf eat whatever he wants.

I put in my succinct and effective argument then I insulted you - both were included for free. I am sure Adelphi is a fine place to learn. It's not their fault you didnt.
/----/ This is your idea of a succinct argument? I can;t stop laughing.
citygator said:
The argument is akin to saying “No, I’m not eating dessert, I’m eating ice cream after a meal”.

Now give me an example of something I didn't learn in business school.

Yes. That we are a democracy.
/----/ It looks like you are the one with the crappy education. And why isn't Dementia Joe protecting the border states from invasion?

Article IV​

Section 4
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

/----/ It looks like you are the one with the crappy education. And why isn't Dementia Joe protecting the border states from invasion?

Article IV​

Section 4
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

/----/ citgator, you're stuck on stupid. You offer no proof, just insults and a broken record.

Again... I am not arguing our government isnt representative. We are a fucking democracy. Its like arguing that Ice Cream isnt a dessert because it is ice cream. Stop being stupid.

Again... I am not arguing our government isnt representative. We are a fucking democracy. Its like arguing that Ice Cream isnt a dessert because it is ice cream. Stop being stupid.
it seems to mean a lot to them.

Ice cream is a desert
Dessert doesn't have to be ice cream.
Our country is a democracy. It doesnt have to be a republic. It happens to be both though a republic and a democracy… how is that so hard for you to say. “We live in a democracy”. Say it. You’ll feel better.

Again... I am not arguing our government isnt representative. We are a fucking democracy. It’s like arguing that Ice Cream isnt a dessert because it is ice cream. Stop being stupid.
/——/ The only thing here that is stupid is your analogy. A Republic and Democracy are two separate forms of government, the later being the one the founding fathers avoided at all costs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back