CNN Sues.....

Acosta jumped the line of reporters.
Then Acosta pushed her.
He should have been a real man and just handed her the mic.

View attachment 228532
So a picture of her up in his face reaching into his body grabbing at a mic that he was holding proves that he assaulted her? Are you high?
the term "assault" got seriously watered down lately.

Oh sure it is an assault.
Just imagine Acosta as a Republican and it all becomes clear.
just because a busload of ass-tarts will call something this stupid an assault because it suits their needs doesn't mean i'm going to redefine the term to go along with them.

i simply fail to see how one side can bitch at the other for watering down words to fit their extreme views then using their doing as a justification to do it back to them and think it's ok.

An assault is the act of inflicting physical harm or unwanted physical contact upon a person or, in some specific legal definitions, a threat or attempt to commit such an action.[1] It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal and/or civil liability. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and tort law. Assault - Wikipedia
she did not look "harmed", in need of a band aid, counseling, or antiseptic spray.

acosta was/is an ass to be sure. but pushing someone away used to be pushing them away.

now it's "assault" and if you ask some, it's "assault" cause the other side would call it that if they could. well the "other side" is full of asswhiped out crybabies mad there's not enough participation trophies in the world so forgive me if i don't get mad at what they get mad at.

Funny what you snowflakes call assault.

Then Acosta pushed her.

View attachment 228532
So a picture of her up in his face reaching into his body grabbing at a mic that he was holding proves that he assaulted her? Are you high?

What’s your point? The video shows her reaching into his body to grab a microphone that he was holding. Most people on earth would have the same reaction when somebody reaches in. You’re crazy to say it’s an assault. Try to be objective for a change.

My point is that I proved you to be a lying fool....but, it is somewhat like gilding the lily.

You showed a video of her reaching across his body and grabbing a microphone. That’s not proving me wrong, it’s proving my point.

Then Acosta pushed her.

View attachment 228532

He shoved her
Keep dreaming dude. There is video... your assault narrative is a complete joke

Acosta pushing the intern's arm:

An assault is the act of inflicting physical harm or unwanted physical contact upon a person or, in some specific legal definitions, a threat or attempt to commit such an action.[1] It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal and/or civil liability. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and tort law. Assault - Wikipedia

That’s her arm reaching in across his body!! She was the aggressor, there is no way he can be accused of assault or battery. Y’all are nutz

Everyone can see the vid, and knows you're a lying low-life.

just because a busload of ass-tarts will call something this stupid an assault because it suits their needs doesn't mean i'm going to redefine the term to go along with them.

i simply fail to see how one side can bitch at the other for watering down words to fit their extreme views then using their doing as a justification to do it back to them and think it's ok.

she did not look "harmed", in need of a band aid, counseling, or antiseptic spray.

acosta was/is an ass to be sure. but pushing someone away used to be pushing them away.

now it's "assault" and if you ask some, it's "assault" cause the other side would call it that if they could. well the "other side" is full of asswhiped out crybabies mad there's not enough participation trophies in the world so forgive me if i don't get mad at what they get mad at.

There is no need for injury, dunce.

Assault

Definition

The definition of assault varies by jurisdiction, but is generally defined as intentionally putting another person in reasonableapprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. Physical injury is not required.
Assault

That's the law..

I agree that Acosta is an ass. If I was running the press room I’d give him a warning for interrupting and tell him if he does it again he’s out. I’d remind everybody that the White House and office of President needs to be treated with respect and outbursts will no longer be tolerated. If he does his thing after that then there is reason to take away his credential. But making up an assault charge out of nothing is just petty and wrong. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

He shoved her

That’s her arm reaching in across his body!! She was the aggressor, there is no way he can be accused of assault or battery. Y’all are nutz

Really? I’m lying about her reaching across his body? Are you blind?

Fck CNN and Acoster

So you're going with your lying President and his doctored video. Not that we didn't expect it from someone who has proven over and over that she has no critical thinking skills, and will go along with whatever lie the Russian bots are pushing this week, but I just want you to confirm that you believe the President no matter how egrious and obvious the lies.

Assault

Definition

The definition of assault varies by jurisdiction, but is generally defined as intentionally putting another person in reasonableapprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. Physical injury is not required.
Assault

That's the law..
She reached in!!!! What do you not understand about that!!! My god, its like common sense flys out the door when you go into Trump defense mode. Wake up!

Assault

Definition

Assault

That's the law..
well then shit, i get assaulted all the time by that definition.

the simple fact of the matter, "dunce-ette", is that if the left were calling this assault you'd be the one calling them ass whipped ass-tarts for being that literal.

we need to get back to common sense and stop all this magnification of bullshit.

I agree that Acosta is an ass. If I was running the press room I’d give him a warning for interrupting and tell him if he does it again he’s out. I’d remind everybody that the White House and office of President needs to be treated with respect and outbursts will no longer be tolerated. If he does his thing after that then there is reason to take away his credential. But making up an assault charge out of nothing is just petty and wrong. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.
the whole thing is a "hold my beer" in the race to the most stupid.

gonna be a photo finish.

He shoved her

Acosta pushing the intern

He brought the edge of his hand down on her elbow.

Clear, as is your prevarication.

Assault

Definition

Assault

That's the law..
She reached in!!!! What do you not understand about that!!! My god, its like common sense flys out the door when you go into Trump defense mode. Wake up!

You really should pray to God....for forgiveness.

I don't forgive, liar.

Assault

Definition

Assault

That's the law..

the simple fact of the matter, "dunce-ette", is that if the left were calling this assault you'd be the one calling them ass whipped ass-tarts for being that literal.

we need to get back to common sense and stop all this magnification of bullshit.

"...i get assaulted all the time by that definition."

Couldn't happen to a more deserving individual.

Assault

Definition

Assault

That's the law..

don't you have some ranting to do?

Assault

Definition

Assault

That's the law..

I exposed you....my work here is done.

Acosta pushing the intern

He brought the edge of his hand down on her elbow.

Clear, as is your prevarication.

He brought his hand down as she reached into his body. She violated his space, he didn’t lash out at her. Stop posting the same shit over and over I’ve seen the video and your definition of assault. You fail to make a point. You lose

Assault

Definition

Assault

That's the law..

You really should pray to God....for forgiveness.

I don't forgive, liar.
What’s my lie? Try to make a real point without copy and paste distractions. You can’t do it because you are wrong

Assault

Definition

Assault

That's the law..

I exposed you....my work here is done.
right then, off you go.

Here's the premise for the suit:

CNN sues President Trump and top White House aides for barring Jim Acosta - CNN
"""........
The code of federal regulations states that "in granting or denying a request for a security clearance made in response to an application for a White House press pass, officials of the Secret Service will be guided solely by the principle of whether the applicant presents a potential source of physical danger to the President and/or the family of the President so serious as to justify his or her exclusion from White House press privileges."

There are other guidelines as well. Abrams said the case law specifies that before a press pass is denied, "you have to have notice, you have to have a chance to respond, and you have to have a written opinion by the White House as to what it's doing and why, so the courts can examine it."

Verbally sparring with the POTUS doesn't exactly fall into these guidelines.

Trump is going to lose this.

This is just fucking pathetic. Trump has every right to chose who to give press passes to.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes he can, when he's a private person. When he's the president giving a press conference yes he can but to a point.

He has to show that person is a threat to the president or his cabinet and people in the room. It has to be officially done in writing too. The person or news outlet has the right to appeal.

The first Amendment is very clear.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]

I've been a member of that press that trump hates so much for a very long time.

Forum List

Back