College Professor Arrested for Profane Rant at Pro-Life Students

Apparently calling them fucking nazi's isn't a good idea either.

I have no love for looney liberals but if all she was doing was cussing and got arrested for that alone well, that is bullshit.

I have had similar altercations and if police are that thin skinned thwy should find a new line of work.
As to the teacher I think she should be fired.

Yelling and cursing should not be jailable

Graphic images of aborted fetuses towered beside the Student Union entrance on Monday and Tuesday.

That's what caused the prof to go off. It's so wrong to pollute the visual environment with this sort of thing. These students are just bad people to do such a thing.

Graphic images of aborted fetuses towered beside the Student Union entrance on Monday and Tuesday.

That's what caused the prof to go off. It's so wrong to pollute the visual environment with this sort of thing. These students are just bad people to do such a thing.

Sounds like the reality of what you support is a bit too 'icky' for you to face directly. Coward.

I don't know enough about the incident to say if it was just the image or if there was some sort of verbal exchange between the two sides. I just don't know. Regardless IMO I think she should have shown a bit more restraint, like the others who were prosesting the display.

I don't know enough about the incident to say if it was just the image or if there was some sort of verbal exchange between the two sides. I just don't know. Regardless IMO I think she should have shown a bit more restraint, like the others who were prosesting the display.

It was clear from your opening post that they had shown this type of picture. I searched for it because we had evil anti-abortionists doing the same here, but they got shut down pretty soon after public furor about it.

These are just bad people -- they think the end justifies the means just like Marx did: they'd do anything to get their way: bombings, assassinations, websites with death threats and addresses published, assaulting the public with horrific images.

And they strut around acting so proud of themselves! It's a kind of terrorism, a visual terrorism. They should all be expelled, immediately. Or at least arrested.

Apparently calling them fucking nazi's isn't a good idea either.

I have no love for looney liberals but if all she was doing was cussing and got arrested for that alone well, that is bullshit.

I have had similar altercations and if police are that thin skinned thwy should find a new line of work.
As to the teacher I think she should be fired.

Yelling and cursing should not be jailable

I've never used that kind of insult but I have expressed my anger with them.

Why?

We do not have the right to not be offended. I see nothing that would make displaying disturbing images a ‘bad’ thing. It is just another form of speech.

A crucifix in urin would like to speak with you about your avatar

It was clear from your opening post that they had shown this type of picture. I searched for it because we had evil anti-abortionists doing the same here, but they got shut down pretty soon after public furor about it.

These are just bad people -- they think the end justifies the means just like Marx did: they'd do anything to get their way: bombings, assassinations, websites with death threats and addresses published, assaulting the public with horrific images.

And they strut around acting so proud of themselves! It's a kind of terrorism, a visual terrorism. They should all be expelled, immediately. Or at least arrested.

No, it's a graphic representation of the effects of abortion.

Cute, ain't it?

A crucifix in urin would like to speak with you about your avatar

My avatar already turned that "artist" into a pig, be sure. [:)

No irony here I guess huh?

You are apparently trying to say something, but I cannot figure out what it is. You probably need more words. Allusive can just be unclear. You are possibly making assumptions that you think I understand, but I don't. If you have something to say to me, sing it out.

And when the pictures of genocide, etc are shown by Life magazine, AP, etc they are ok??

1968_Shot_in_Head.jpg

As an aside: That fucker had killed one of his senior officers and his entire family. The media didn't care about that side of the story.

True 'nuff.. but the story behind it is not why I brought up the pic

Hence the term, 'aside'

My avatar already turned that "artist" into a pig, be sure. [:)

No irony here I guess huh?

You are apparently trying to say something, but I cannot figure out what it is. You probably need more words. Allusive can just be unclear. You are possibly making assumptions that you think I understand, but I don't. If you have something to say to me, sing it out.

I wasn't talking to you. I was pointing out to her that what she perceives as ugly or inappropriate is only opinion and subjective.

She got it, I'm surprised you didn't.

The professors added that any students who wished to know more about why they objected to that equation could "take any of our classes."

Take one of their running indoctrination sessions? It's funny. Real professors teach people how to think. Propagandists teach people what to think.

I also noticed that they didn't want to have a "free" discussion. They want their fees first and foremost.

When she comes back (and she will in the liberal teaching system)... I would love to enroll in her class and cite both the protest she did not like and her quotes while being arrested in every paper I would submit in that class... wait for her to get all bent out of shape and fail the papers.. then go after her job
I think she will be placed on medical leave until she gets adequate counseling, which judging by what her behaviors were, may take a few years.

The professors added that any students who wished to know more about why they objected to that equation could "take any of our classes."

Take one of their running indoctrination sessions? It's funny. Real professors teach people how to think. Propagandists teach people what to think.
I think you just nailed the whole educational issue that is burdening this nation, Gats.

They're not developing people who think and lead. They're shaping people to follow and be sheep. Nothing good can come of the blame game they're using to accomplish their ends of teaching such submission, either.

I think a majority of College professors should be fired and do away with "academic freedom" (mercy of your professor).

College is a place to get your education, not to play Russian roulette in terms of trying not to get a shitty professor who will fuck you over. It's happened to me, and it really hurt me.

Last edited:
Why were these students holding up pro life images on the grounds of their University? You are there to study, not to ram your opinions down the throats of others.

Forum List

Back