Comey confirms

This is lose lose for Donald.

Allow him to testify and Comey will spill the beans.

Prohibit him from testifying and he'll amplify the heat and suspicion on himself.

I expect the Comrade is asking his attorneys what he can do to stop Comey.
The dump pos can run but he can't hide

We get it, dipshit. You don't like Trump. Unless you have something constructive to offer, you would be better off, and make less of a fool of yourself, if you just shut up

This is lose lose for Donald.

Allow him to testify and Comey will spill the beans.

Prohibit him from testifying and he'll amplify the heat and suspicion on himself.
What's to stop him from speaking to the press and he is a private citizen now no?

nothing, why doesn't he do it? The only people Comey could implicate would be Hillary, Lynch, Bubba, Obama, and himself. Rest assured, Comey is very scared of giving his testimony under oath next week.

and Bill Clinton and Lynch pressured Comey to let Hillary off the hook for violating federal security laws and lying under oath about it.

be careful what you ask for, libs. Comey is there to answer questions, rest assured that Gowdy or someone else will bring up why he refused to call for the indictment of Hillary Clinton.

Of couse you are quoting Fake News.

I am not quoting anyone. Do you see " around my post?

But lets see what Comey says next week and who he implicates, if anyone.
What's the diff?? Unless some one took pictures repubs will say it's all lies

and Bill Clinton and Lynch pressured Comey to let Hillary off the hook for violating federal security laws and lying under oath about it.

be careful what you ask for, libs. Comey is there to answer questions, rest assured that Gowdy or someone else will bring up why he refused to call for the indictment of Hillary Clinton.

was he lying when he said that Hillary violated federal laws regarding protection of classified data? She claims that he cost her the election. If he had all this data on Trump, why did he dump on Hillary?

was he lying when he said that Hillary violated federal laws regarding protection of classified data? She claims that he cost her the election. If he had all this data on Trump, why did he dump on Hillary?
Red I don't know all the specifics BUT I do know he's served his country with HONOR for many years AND I do know that trump is a sleeze bag

Trump in deep doo doo
Comey to confirm Trump pressured him on Flynn investigation: report

THOMSON REUTERS
May 31st 2017 2:20PM
X

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former FBI Director James Comey plans to confirm reports that President Donald Trump pressured him to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn's ties to Russia in congressional testimony, CNN said on Wednesday, citing an unidentified source close to the issue.

SEE ALSO: Sources: Possible White House shakeup could reach Priebus

The Senate Intelligence Committee said on May 19 that Comey, who was fired by Trump 10 days earlier, would testify before the panel publicly at some point after Monday's Memorial Day holiday. CNN said the testimony could come as early as next week.

Representatives of the committee would not comment on the report..

Click through reaction to when Trump fired James Comey:

The clash of the ego titans is ON. Trump on his tweety account and Comey testifying in congress. Obstruction of Justice is an impeachable offense.

michael-flynn-cartoon-granlund.jpg

Flynn is up to his eyeballs in this--and may have to succumb to being the rat to save his own ass.

When Flynn renewed his top security clearance he did not notify anyone that he was a paid lobbyist for Turkey, working as a foreign agent. He did not notify anyone that he had received money from Russia, and he LIED to the FBI regarding his conversation with the Russian Ambassador Kizlak. Then Flynn's lawyers asked for immunity from prosecution stating "he has a story to tell". The Senate said NO immunity--and Flynn pleaded the 5th throughout the hearing last week.
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy
Flynn was paid to lobby for Turkey while attending Trump intel briefings: report
Trump adviser Flynn paid by multiple Russia-related entities, new records show
Michael Flynn targeted by grand jury subpoenas, sources confirm
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/30/us/politics/michael-flynn-congress-immunity-russia.html?_r=0
Michael Flynn pleads The Fifth over Russia investigation

What's really hysterical, is Obama warned Trump about Michael Flynn.
Obama warned Trump about hiring Flynn - CNNPolitics.com
Obama warned Trump against hiring Michael Flynn

Really this is much better than any T.V Reality show that ever was, or ever will be.

18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg

When you elect a clown, the circus will show up.

Last edited:
Here's the logic of the Trump Cult:

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's fake news.

Trump in deep doo doo
Comey to confirm Trump pressured him on Flynn investigation: report

THOMSON REUTERS
May 31st 2017 2:20PM
X

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former FBI Director James Comey plans to confirm reports that President Donald Trump pressured him to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn's ties to Russia in congressional testimony, CNN said on Wednesday, citing an unidentified source close to the issue.

SEE ALSO: Sources: Possible White House shakeup could reach Priebus

The Senate Intelligence Committee said on May 19 that Comey, who was fired by Trump 10 days earlier, would testify before the panel publicly at some point after Monday's Memorial Day holiday. CNN said the testimony could come as early as next week.

Representatives of the committee would not comment on the report..

Click through reaction to when Trump fired James Comey:
CNN said, citing an unidentified source???

FAKE NEWS
Trump hates anonymous sources, unless they're in stories favorable to him

we understand, facts that you don't like are immaterial. We get it.
Tell me red you don't mind every time the blabbermouth in our WH lies his ass off and now with this paris accord he's put us in the same boat as Syria

He hasn't lied about anything, he is doing exactly what he said he would do during the campaign. If you want to talk about liars, lets talk about the Clinton crime family.

The Paris accord would have cost the USA trillions while the real polluting nations were allowed to continue to pollute. It had nothing to do with climate or pollution, it was a vehicle for wealth transfer out of the USA. The sad thing is that people like you are too stupid to understand what it really was.
YES RED people like me and almost every CEO every state thinks he is wrong for leaving CEO of AAPL TSLA FB Goldman etc etc etc all stupid Look in the mirror if you want to see real stupid
Even EXXON
30 cities 3 states over 100 companies are submitting a plan to the UN committing to the Paris climate accord Take that trump you pos
You know that means nothing don't you. It's theater. Not one of those comanies will abide by any regulations that will hurt the bottom line and not one penny will be given to the green fund. What will happen is that there will be submitted plans for low flow toilets in the restrooms and no more plastic straws in the break rooms.

Liberals are so easily fooled.

This isn't the end of being green. We will continue to have green programs just as Trump said we would. We will pay for those programs with the billion dollars we would have given to the green fund. The shake down is over.

Thank you President Trump.

Red I don't know all the specifics BUT I do know he's served his country with HONOR for many years AND I do know that trump is a sleeze bag

Comey was, and is, owned by the Clintons. He gave her a pass on crimes that would have put you or me in jail for a long time.

Trump is a very successful American businessman with a great family that he raised to know right from wrong and to respect this country and its citizens. He is doing what the country needs in spite of the corrupt lying media, the democrats, and the DC establishment. Hillary Clinton would have completed the destruction of our country started by Obama. Thank God for Donald Trump.

Comey was, and is, owned by the Clintons. He gave her a pass on crimes that would have put you or me in jail for a long time.

Trump is a very successful American businessman with a great family that he raised to know right from wrong and to respect this country and its citizens. He is doing what the country needs in spite of the corrupt lying media, the democrats, and the DC establishment. Hillary Clinton would have completed the destruction of our country started by Obama. Thank God for Donald Trump.
owned?? are you mad?? Comey put the knife in her back speaking of further investigating E Mails and then saying it was nothing, right before election time The damage was done And trump has used EVERY devious method possible to achieve his wealth ..How do you feel about your POS dropping sanctions against his pal Putin??

owned?? are you mad?? Comey put the knife in her back speaking of further investigating E Mails and then saying it was nothing, right before election time The damage was done And trump has used EVERY devious method possible to achieve his wealth ..How do you feel about your POS dropping sanctions against his pal Putin??

He saved her from an indictment and probable conviction. The wikileaks info would have come out whether Comey said anything or not.

As to Putin and Russia, there is no reason why we cannot have mutually beneficial relations with Russia. Together we could destroy ISIS in a week. Why do you want war with Russia? Why does McCain want war with Russia?

as to Trump and his wealth, he is a successful businessman. His employees love him, his business associates respect him, his competitors try to copy his methods, he has succeeded where others have failed (the DC post office hotel for example).

I understand that you don't like him because he beat your wonderful Hillary. I get it.

He saved her from an indictment and probable conviction. The wikileaks info would have come out whether Comey said anything or not.

As to Putin and Russia, there is no reason why we cannot have mutually beneficial relations with Russia. Together we could destroy ISIS in a week. Why do you want war with Russia? Why does McCain want war with Russia?

as to Trump and his wealth, he is a successful businessman. His employees love him, his business associates respect him, his competitors try to copy his methods, he has succeeded where others have failed (the DC post office hotel for example).

I understand that you don't like him because he beat your wonderful Hillary. I get it.
we want no war with russia We just wanted to punish them for Crimea and for the interference in our elections I'm amazed at republicans not wanting the same some won't even admit we were hacked Your repub friends make it easy to despise them Hillary aside now the pos wants to lift sanctions? Wait till Comey speaks You'll be calling him a liar too ,,funny as you support the biggest liar ever to hit our WH

we want no war with russia We just wanted to punish them for Crimea and for the interference in our elections I'm amazed at republicans not wanting the same some won't even admit we were hacked Your repub friends make it easy to despise them Hillary aside now the pos wants to lift sanctions? Wait till Comey speaks You'll be calling him a liar too ,,funny as you support the biggest liar ever to hit our WH

Crimea was, and is, none of our business. A majority of the citizens of Crimea voted to rejoin Russia. Who the fuck are we to "punish" another nation?

The USA has attempted to influence elections in other countries since 1776, so have the brits, French, Spanish, germans, and every other country. Putin does not trust the Clintons and did not want them back in power, good for him, most of America agrees with that.

Lets see what Comey has to say next week. It could do much more harm to the Clintons than to Trump. Are you ready for that?

Crimea was, and is, none of our business. A majority of the citizens of Crimea voted to rejoin Russia. Who the fuck are we to "punish" another nation?

The USA has attempted to influence elections in other countries since 1776, so have the brits, French, Spanish, germans, and every other country. Putin does not trust the Clintons and did not want them back in power, good for him, most of America agrees with that.

Lets see what Comey has to say next week. It could do much more harm to the Clintons than to Trump. Are you ready for that?
so when a powerful country like russia invades another we should just turn a blind eye?? Same for any other country they want to take over ?? And putin didn't trust Clintons?? you''re known by your enemies red as well as your friends Putin is KGB Trump and he have had dealings in the dark of night ,,many which are just beginning to become public Comey will help address them I'm sure

so when a powerful country like russia invades another we should just turn a blind eye?? Same for any other country they want to take over ?? And putin didn't trust Clintons?? you''re known by your enemies red as well as your friends Putin is KGB Trump and he have had dealings in the dark of night ,,many which are just beginning to become public Comey will help address them I'm sure

Crimea and Ukraine are not part of NATO, so yes, its none of our business. If putin decided to invade a NATO country, we would stand up to him. That's how treaties work. But on that, the NATO members need to step up and pay their share if they want our continued protection.

You don't know of any clandestine dealings between Trump and Russia. Stop lying and repeating unfounded bullshit.

As I said, lets see what Comey has to say next week. It could be much more harmful to the Clintons than to Trump.

Crimea and Ukraine are not part of NATO, so yes, its none of our business. If putin decided to invade a NATO country, we would stand up to him. That's how treaties work. But on that, the NATO members need to step up and pay their share if they want our continued protection.

You don't know of any clandestine dealings between Trump and Russia. Stop lying and repeating unfounded bullshit.

As I said, lets see what Comey has to say next week. It could be much more harmful to the Clintons than to Trump.
it could I guess Give trump leaving the presidency to pence, the same chance

the guilt of the Clintons has been well established. But they get a pass because they are political elites and democrats. Why do you support special laws for the elites?

the guilt of the Clintons has been well established. But they get a pass because they are political elites and democrats. Why do you support special laws for the elites?
I don't red ,,not for clintons not for trumps I'm an American first a Dem 2nd A lot of ,if not all of the bashing of Clinton was far from true imo

Hillary distinguished herself as corrupt and incompetent as senator and as SoS. Her incredibly stupid use of a private server and her spectacularly poor campaign sealed the deal on her: she shouldn't be trusted to walk the dog. By comparison, look at Trump's campaign. Despite the fact that the Republican leadership and the media opposed him, he defeated a field of distinguished Republicans for the nomination and then went on to a spectacular defeat of Clinton, carrying the Republican down ticket with him, all the time spending much, much less than his opponents.

She was far from incompetent or stupid.
The only reason Trump won was because he played to the lowest common denominator and they fell for it. Thus his presidency is only a few months old and it is already a clusterfuck.

The defeat wasn't that spectacular. Sanders voters refused to come out. As I point out more people voted for her to be president than him. Fact. Hardly a ringing endorsement of the orange buffoon.

Forum List

Back