Comey confirms

06a2ea47c100859a3f18db02ef3eb4ad5c5385fcb975bb69f79aaf490c7c56a9.jpg

Trump in deep doo doo
Comey to confirm Trump pressured him on Flynn investigation: report

THOMSON REUTERS
May 31st 2017 2:20PM
X

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former FBI Director James Comey plans to confirm reports that President Donald Trump pressured him to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn's ties to Russia in congressional testimony, CNN said on Wednesday, citing an unidentified source close to the issue.

SEE ALSO: Sources: Possible White House shakeup could reach Priebus

The Senate Intelligence Committee said on May 19 that Comey, who was fired by Trump 10 days earlier, would testify before the panel publicly at some point after Monday's Memorial Day holiday. CNN said the testimony could come as early as next week.

Representatives of the committee would not comment on the report..

Click through reaction to when Trump fired James Comey:
lol And yet the FBI is refusing to release the alleged Comey memo on this issue until after Comey testifies. When Comey arrives to testify will he be wearing his rubber boots and carry a shovel again.
You scared, bro?

nope this fishing expedition have provided squat.

sally yates was gonna bring Trump down...but nothing
in fact name something proven he did?

Crimea was, and is, none of our business. A majority of the citizens of Crimea voted to rejoin Russia. Who the fuck are we to "punish" another nation?

The USA has attempted to influence elections in other countries since 1776, so have the brits, French, Spanish, germans, and every other country. Putin does not trust the Clintons and did not want them back in power, good for him, most of America agrees with that.

Lets see what Comey has to say next week. It could do much more harm to the Clintons than to Trump. Are you ready for that?
so when a powerful country like russia invades another we should just turn a blind eye?? Same for any other country they want to take over ?? And putin didn't trust Clintons?? you''re known by your enemies red as well as your friends Putin is KGB Trump and he have had dealings in the dark of night ,,many which are just beginning to become public Comey will help address them I'm sure

Crimea and Ukraine are not part of NATO, so yes, its none of our business. If putin decided to invade a NATO country, we would stand up to him. That's how treaties work. But on that, the NATO members need to step up and pay their share if they want our continued protection.

You don't know of any clandestine dealings between Trump and Russia. Stop lying and repeating unfounded bullshit.

As I said, lets see what Comey has to say next week. It could be much more harmful to the Clintons than to Trump.
it could I guess Give trump leaving the presidency to pence, the same chance

the guilt of the Clintons has been well established. But they get a pass because they are political elites and democrats. Why do you support special laws for the elites?
I don't red ,,not for clintons not for trumps I'm an American first a Dem 2nd A lot of ,if not all of the bashing of Clinton was far from true imo

actually most of it was true. Bill lied under oath, he had sex with an underage employee in the oval office. Hillary violated national security laws with her unsecure server, she lied about just about everything including "we landed under sniper fire", Benghazi "it was caused by a video". The Clinton foundation has been proven to be a money laundering "pay for play" scheme with millions going into the Clinton personal bank accounts. They are corrupt people, face facts.

Hillary distinguished herself as corrupt and incompetent as senator and as SoS. Her incredibly stupid use of a private server and her spectacularly poor campaign sealed the deal on her: she shouldn't be trusted to walk the dog. By comparison, look at Trump's campaign. Despite the fact that the Republican leadership and the media opposed him, he defeated a field of distinguished Republicans for the nomination and then went on to a spectacular defeat of Clinton, carrying the Republican down ticket with him, all the time spending much, much less than his opponents.

She was far from incompetent or stupid.
The only reason Trump won was because he played to the lowest common denominator and they fell for it. Thus his presidency is only a few months old and it is already a clusterfuck.

The defeat wasn't that spectacular. Sanders voters refused to come out. As I point out more people voted for her to be president than him. Fact. Hardly a ringing endorsement of the orange buffoon.

Trump won, Hillary lost, Bernie got screwed by the DNC, the media lied, the pollsters lied. But in the end, America won.

Trump is turning the country around by doing exactly what he said he would do during the campaign, and he is succeeding in spite of the lying media, the corrupt dems, and the DC establishment pukes from both parties.

Hillary distinguished herself as corrupt and incompetent as senator and as SoS. Her incredibly stupid use of a private server and her spectacularly poor campaign sealed the deal on her: she shouldn't be trusted to walk the dog. By comparison, look at Trump's campaign. Despite the fact that the Republican leadership and the media opposed him, he defeated a field of distinguished Republicans for the nomination and then went on to a spectacular defeat of Clinton, carrying the Republican down ticket with him, all the time spending much, much less than his opponents.

The only reason Trump won was because he played to the lowest common denominator and they fell for it. Thus his presidency is only a few months old and it is already a clusterfuck.

The defeat wasn't that spectacular. Sanders voters refused to come out. As I point out more people voted for her to be president than him. Fact. Hardly a ringing endorsement of the orange buffoon.

Trump won, Hillary lost, Bernie got screwed by the DNC, the media lied, the pollsters lied. But in the end, America won.

Trump is turning the country around by doing exactly what he said he would do during the campaign, and he is succeeding in spite of the lying media, the corrupt dems, and the DC establishment pukes from both parties.
revel in your victory ,,,,but encouraging pollution is going to be wonderful for your loved ones

No he's not. He's turning you into a laughing stock. And we're all laughing...at YOU and the other Deplorable nitwits...

Tweet of the day

J.K. Rowling

✔@jk_rowling

It's called 'leadership', Donald. The terrorists were dead 8 minutes after police got the call. If we need an alarmist blowhard, we'll call. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871328428963901440 …

10:25 PM - 4 Jun 2017

No he's not. He's turning you into a laughing stock. And we're all laughing...at YOU and the other Deplorable nitwits...

Tweet of the day

J.K. Rowling

✔@jk_rowling

It's called 'leadership', Donald. The terrorists were dead 8 minutes after police got the call. If we need an alarmist blowhard, we'll call. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871328428963901440 …

10:25 PM - 4 Jun 2017
Because of YOUR leadership, Britain has has 3 deadly attacks in 3 months. You are in huge need of someone to put a boot in your ass. Be alarmed. You are objects of sacrifice.

Because of YOUR leadership, Britain has has 3 deadly attacks in 3 months. You are in huge need of someone to put a boot in your ass. Be alarmed. You are objects of sacrifice.

Not my leadership. I'm not British. That aside, they knew the attacks were coming. And yet, despite that, the US is still more VIOLENT than the UK...

Not my leadership. I'm not British. That aside, they knew the attacks were coming. And yet, despite that, the US is still more VIOLENT than the UK...

we are talking about radical Islamic terrorism, not gang violence in our big cities. We need to address both, both kill innocents. The attacks in London were done in the name of islam. Until the world wakes up to that reality, innocents will continue to die at the hands of Islamic murderers

we are talking about radical Islamic terrorism, not gang violence in our big cities. We need to address both, both kill innocents. The attacks in London were done in the name of islam. Until the world wakes up to that reality, innocents will continue to die at the hands of Islamic murderers
And the moron you call president bashes the mayor of London ?? is the ah trying to get the world to hate him?

revel in your victory ,,,,but encouraging pollution is going to be wonderful for your loved ones

no one is encouraging pollution, everyone wants pollution reduced or stopped. The Paris accord does nothing to stop China and India from continuing to pump tons of pollutants into the air and water, NOTHING. All it does is require the USA to send them money. Its a stupid agreement that would do nothing.

Why do you libs think you need a fake link between pollution and climate in order to attack pollution? That fantasy is why you are laughed at by thinking human beings.

And the moron you call president bashes the mayor of London ?? is the ah trying to get the world to hate him?

the mayor of London said that we just have to get used to being attacked by radical muslims, that its just part of living in a big city. Do you agree with that?

the mayor of London said that we just have to get used to being attacked by radical muslims, that its just part of living in a big city. Do you agree with that?
Red hate to tell you what you just said is BS The mayor was referring to get used to greater police coverage Now I see how you support that garbage

Red hate to tell you what you just said is BS The mayor was referring to get used to greater police coverage Now I see how you support that garbage

wrong

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16770/flashback-muslim-mayor-london-told-citizens-get-michael-qazvini#exit-modal

wrong

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16770/flashback-muslim-mayor-london-told-citizens-get-michael-qazvini#exit-modal
I heard exactly what he said He WASN"T telling the people to get used to terrortist attacks

wrong

I heard exactly what he said He WASN"T telling the people to get used to terrortist attacks
NO REASON to be alarmed over GREATER POLICE PRESENCE Even dummy repubs should get that

wrong

NO REASON to be alarmed over GREATER POLICE PRESENCE Even dummy repubs should get that
Pardon me My bad I gave repubs too much credit

and Bill Clinton and Lynch pressured Comey to let Hillary off the hook for violating federal security laws and lying under oath about it.

be careful what you ask for, libs. Comey is there to answer questions, rest assured that Gowdy or someone else will bring up why he refused to call for the indictment of Hillary Clinton.

Link? "Credible" proof?
how come you're not asking for credible proof of the other claims?

What? You think the world hasn't woken up???

Forum List

Back