Comey confirms

And came out of each of those ventures with a profit. Clearly that's the kind of man America needs to manage its financial issues, not some "tax the rich" professional political incompetent. Will the Democrats ever nominate anyone with a record of accomplishments again? It seems doubtful.
Couple of things:
1) Please provide links that he made a profit.
2) Even if the above is true and HE made a profit, you know that every time he declared Chapter 11 somebody got stiffed? You do know this? Whether it be investors or sub-contractors - somebody else ended up losing money...
3) Hillary had a great record as a senator and SOS...you can call her all the names under the sun, ask for to be arrested or whatever, but she has had an accomplished and distinguished career compared to the Orange Buffoon.
Hillary distinguished herself as corrupt and incompetent as senator and as SoS. Her incredibly stupid use of a private server and her spectacularly poor campaign sealed the deal on her: she shouldn't be trusted to walk the dog. By comparison, look at Trump's campaign. Despite the fact that the Republican leadership and the media opposed him, he defeated a field of distinguished Republicans for the nomination and then went on to a spectacular defeat of Clinton, carrying the Republican down ticket with him, all the time spending much, much less than his opponents.

(Unnamed) "Sources.,"Possible". These words best illustrate what passes for news in the angry incoherent world of the left these days.

and Bill Clinton and Lynch pressured Comey to let Hillary off the hook for violating federal security laws and lying under oath about it.

be careful what you ask for, libs. Comey is there to answer questions, rest assured that Gowdy or someone else will bring up why he refused to call for the indictment of Hillary Clinton.

Link? "Credible" proof?

Comey provided the credible proof, under oath before congress. But she was let off because we have one set of laws for me and you and another for the political elites.

toomuchtime, all of that is immaterial.

we understand, facts that you don't like are immaterial. We get it.
Tell me red you don't mind every time the blabbermouth in our WH lies his ass off and now with this paris accord he's put us in the same boat as Syria

He hasn't lied about anything, he is doing exactly what he said he would do during the campaign. If you want to talk about liars, lets talk about the Clinton crime family.

The Paris accord would have cost the USA trillions while the real polluting nations were allowed to continue to pollute. It had nothing to do with climate or pollution, it was a vehicle for wealth transfer out of the USA. The sad thing is that people like you are too stupid to understand what it really was.

Tell me red you don't mind every time the blabbermouth in our WH lies his ass off and now with this paris accord he's put us in the same boat as Syria

He hasn't lied about anything, he is doing exactly what he said he would do during the campaign. If you want to talk about liars, lets talk about the Clinton crime family.

The Paris accord would have cost the USA trillions while the real polluting nations were allowed to continue to pollute. It had nothing to do with climate or pollution, it was a vehicle for wealth transfer out of the USA. The sad thing is that people like you are too stupid to understand what it really was.
YES RED people like me and almost every CEO every state thinks he is wrong for leaving CEO of AAPL TSLA FB Goldman etc etc etc all stupid Look in the mirror if you want to see real stupid

YES RED people like me and almost every CEO every state thinks he is wrong for leaving CEO of AAPL TSLA FB Goldman etc etc etc all stupid Look in the mirror if you want to see real stupid
Even EXXON

Even EXXON
30 cities 3 states over 100 companies are submitting a plan to the UN committing to the Paris climate accord Take that trump you pos

--LOL

you have really got him this time

--LOL
Jon the only thing I can say at this time is if you can't see what an ah trump is ,how he fks up everything he touches ,that he's a champion liar that he's a stupid stupid man , then you're known by those you support Sorry to say

oh stop it with your blind partisan hackery

it is well known you think republicans suck

while leftist fascists are wonderful

that is why you are such a shit for brains
You just described yourself, Jon.

nice try asshole
oh, jon, you really did describe yourself. Gorsuch is not your kind of 'conservative'.

"my kind"

what sort of dumb asshole are you

you leftards are the biggest bunch of stereotyping racists out there

go fuck yourself

This is lose lose for Donald.

Allow him to testify and Comey will spill the beans.

Prohibit him from testifying and he'll amplify the heat and suspicion on himself.

Trump in deep doo doo
Comey to confirm Trump pressured him on Flynn investigation: report

THOMSON REUTERS
May 31st 2017 2:20PM
X

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former FBI Director James Comey plans to confirm reports that President Donald Trump pressured him to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn's ties to Russia in congressional testimony, CNN said on Wednesday, citing an unidentified source close to the issue.

SEE ALSO: Sources: Possible White House shakeup could reach Priebus

The Senate Intelligence Committee said on May 19 that Comey, who was fired by Trump 10 days earlier, would testify before the panel publicly at some point after Monday's Memorial Day holiday. CNN said the testimony could come as early as next week.

Representatives of the committee would not comment on the report..

Click through reaction to when Trump fired James Comey:
lol And yet the FBI is refusing to release the alleged Comey memo on this issue until after Comey testifies. When Comey arrives to testify will he be wearing his rubber boots and carry a shovel again.

They are evidence of obstruction if justice.

Prohibit him from testifying and he'll amplify the heat and suspicion on himself.

I expect the Comrade is asking his attorneys what he can do to stop Comey.

and Bill Clinton and Lynch pressured Comey to let Hillary off the hook for violating federal security laws and lying under oath about it.

be careful what you ask for, libs. Comey is there to answer questions, rest assured that Gowdy or someone else will bring up why he refused to call for the indictment of Hillary Clinton.

Of couse you are quoting Fake News.

What's to stop him from speaking to the press and he is a private citizen now no?

Of couse you are quoting Fake News.

I am not quoting anyone. Do you see " around my post?

But lets see what Comey says next week and who he implicates, if anyone.

Forum List

Back