Comey confirms

the mayor of London said that we just have to get used to being attacked by radical muslims, that its just part of living in a big city. Do you agree with that?

Yes.

People don't realize, most of the real radical hits came from within, not without! What are we going to do; become a police state demanding papers of everyone walking down the street? We can't go down that rat-hole of Trump's trying to legitimize bigotry! :ack-1: :bang3: :blahblah:

we are talking about radical Islamic terrorism, not gang violence in our big cities. We need to address both, both kill innocents. The attacks in London were done in the name of islam. Until the world wakes up to that reality, innocents will continue to die at the hands of Islamic murderers
And the moron you call president bashes the mayor of London ?? is the ah trying to get the world to hate him?

the mayor of London said that we just have to get used to being attacked by radical muslims, that its just part of living in a big city. Do you agree with that?
Red hate to tell you what you just said is BS The mayor was referring to get used to greater police coverage Now I see how you support that garbage

wrong

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16770/flashback-muslim-mayor-london-told-citizens-get-michael-qazvini#exit-modal
I heard exactly what he said He WASN"T telling the people to get used to terrortist attacks

I assume that English is not your first language, because that is exactly what he said.

we are talking about radical Islamic terrorism, not gang violence in our big cities. We need to address both, both kill innocents. The attacks in London were done in the name of islam. Until the world wakes up to that reality, innocents will continue to die at the hands of Islamic murderers

What? You think the world hasn't woken up???

obviously not. Not as long as European leaders continue with the PC bullshit and liberals in the USA continue to blame us rather than the radical sects of islam.

Yes.

People don't realize, most of the real radical hits came from within, not without! What are we going to do; become a police state demanding papers of everyone walking down the street? We can't go down that rat-hole of Trump's trying to legitimize bigotry! :ack-1: :bang3: :blahblah:

how is protecting citizens from those who want to kill them a form of bigotry? Face reality dude, not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslim. and yes, MeVeigh was not a muslim, one out of several million.

Trump in deep doo doo
Comey to confirm Trump pressured him on Flynn investigation: report

THOMSON REUTERS
May 31st 2017 2:20PM
X

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former FBI Director James Comey plans to confirm reports that President Donald Trump pressured him to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn's ties to Russia in congressional testimony, CNN said on Wednesday, citing an unidentified source close to the issue.

SEE ALSO: Sources: Possible White House shakeup could reach Priebus

The Senate Intelligence Committee said on May 19 that Comey, who was fired by Trump 10 days earlier, would testify before the panel publicly at some point after Monday's Memorial Day holiday. CNN said the testimony could come as early as next week.

Representatives of the committee would not comment on the report..

Click through reaction to when Trump fired James Comey:

Comey already testified on this?

Oh, you're just lying.

Fascists lie, it's what you do....

And the moron you call president bashes the mayor of London ?? is the ah trying to get the world to hate him?

Red hate to tell you what you just said is BS The mayor was referring to get used to greater police coverage Now I see how you support that garbage

wrong

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16770/flashback-muslim-mayor-london-told-citizens-get-michael-qazvini#exit-modal
I heard exactly what he said He WASN"T telling the people to get used to terrortist attacks

I assume that English is not your first language, because that is exactly what he said.
I heard what I heard right out of his mouth

Trump in deep doo doo

THOMSON REUTERS
X

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former FBI Director James Comey plans to confirm reports that President Donald Trump pressured him to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn's ties to Russia in congressional testimony, CNN said on Wednesday, citing an unidentified source close to the issue.

The Senate Intelligence Committee said on May 19 that Comey, who was fired by Trump 10 days earlier, would testify before the panel publicly at some point after Monday's Memorial Day holiday. CNN said the testimony could come as early as next week.

Oh, you're just lying.

and nazi repubs march

Trump in deep doo doo

THOMSON REUTERS
X

Oh, you're just lying.

Never happened.

Trump in deep doo doo

THOMSON REUTERS
X

Oh, you're just lying.

and nazi repubs march

eddie, eddie, eddie.....

I'm disappointed in you.

You know I've proven to you that Comey already said no such thing happened.

Five Pinocchios for you.

Trump in deep doo doo

THOMSON REUTERS
X

Oh, you're just lying.

Never happened.

Yep, the fascists are lying as always.

Trump in deep doo doo

THOMSON REUTERS
X

Oh, you're just lying.

and nazi repubs march

eddie, eddie, eddie.....

I'm disappointed in you.

Five Pinocchios for you.
after him testifying on thursday tell me that

Trump in deep doo doo

THOMSON REUTERS
X

Oh, you're just lying.

and nazi repubs march

eddie, eddie, eddie.....

I'm disappointed in you.

Five Pinocchios for you.

He already testified, and said quite the opposite of your hope.

And....you know I've shown you that vid before.

Your wish-fulfillment should be reserved for sleeping.

BTW....do you know why he insisted on open testifying rather than closed door?

So he could decline from answering questions that he can claim are classified.

In other words, don't expect anything.

Trump in deep doo doo

THOMSON REUTERS
X

Oh, you're just lying.

and nazi repubs march

eddie, eddie, eddie.....

I'm disappointed in you.

Five Pinocchios for you.

tell me that thursday night without the he was lying bs

Oh, you're just lying.

and nazi repubs march

eddie, eddie, eddie.....

I'm disappointed in you.

Five Pinocchios for you.

tell me that thursday night without the he was lying bs

Why?

You haven't learned the first dozen times it was proven to you.

Yes.

how is protecting citizens from those who want to kill them a form of bigotry? Face reality dude, not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim. And yes, McVeigh was not a Muslim, one out of several million.

Slower people around here have forgotten Ruby Ridge, The Olympics in Atlanta, WACO, San Bernardino, & so many other attacks from home grown nuts! Do I need to go on? Mon Dieu; you people! :cuckoo: :dunno: :fu:

obviously not. Not as long as European leaders continue with the PC bullshit and liberals in the USA continue to blame us rather than the radical sects of islam.

What version of La-la land are you living in? European leaders regularly denounce islamic radicals and IS. As do liberals....

What version of La-la land are you living in? European leaders regularly denounce islamic radicals and IS. As do liberals....

give us some quotes. other than the president of Poland, not one European leader has called for removing radical muslims from their countries. PM May came close but she couldn't quite bring herself to say it.

Forum List

Back