Comey Testimony

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Now in progress!

Warner is testifying for Comey! He has already reached his conclusion.

Now in progress!

I don't see how anyone can doubt Trump asked Comey to let the investigation into Flynn go??

Now in progress!

It's that limited time thing. They want Comey in, out and gone before the press gets him. All warner was doing was trying to run out the clock with help from his pal Burr

Now in progress!

I don't see how anyone can doubt Trump asked Comey to let the investigation into Flynn go??

Should be in print. The allegation is Trump implied It would be nice if Comey could let it go, but so far no order or directive as of yet. All this is nothing but typical Comey drama.

Now in progress!

Should be in print. The allegation is Trump implied It would be nice if Comey could let it go, but so far no order or directive as of yet. All this is nothing but typical Comey drama.
It is in print. Comey took copious notes and shared them within the FBI.

Now in progress!

Oh, so we can see Trump being quoted flat out asking Comey to dump the investigation? If so, You should not be so happy as Comey himself not ten minutes ago said that wasn't the case. That no one asked him to drop the investigation or in anyway tried to stop it.

Comey admitted to a crime! He made notes for self protection, by law must be turned over and he did not. Shit just got real.

What's a real hoot, Comey says he never felt the need to take notes with dubya or Obama because he diddnt feel like they were liars? Hmmm.

Now in progress!

Oh, so we can see Trump being quoted flat out asking Comey to dump the investigation? If so, You should not be so happy as Comey himself not ten minutes ago said that wasn't the case. That no one asked him to drop the investigation or in anyway tried to stop it.

I heard that Comey's notes are to be considered a legal document

Now in progress!

even if he ordered it, it is within the authority of a president. k?

Now in progress!

I heard that Comey's notes are to be considered a legal document

Hmm, well I had to pay a ticket the other day. Next time I'll take some notes to get out of it. This is nothing more then Warner leading this queer through his testimony money the year before midterms. This is a dance nothing more.

Now in progress!

Don't matter. Someone is telling lies. So far, it's looking like the folks who can't expect to be pardoned by this president.

Now in progress!

Who knows what you're listening to, but Comey said Trump asked him to drop the investigation into Flynn's testimony given in regards to his connections with Russia.

Comey admitted to a crime! He made notes for self protection, by law must be turned over and he did not. Shit just got real.
Quote the law. And Comey shared his notes with his staff.

It is alarming that a sitting FBI director would feel compelled to create documents to protect both himself & the FBI from a sitting president.
True! And by law if he felt threatened he was supposed to report it. Comey broke the law!

Now in progress!

Who knows what you're listening to, but Comey said Trump asked him to drop the investigation into Flynn's testimony given in regards to his connections with Russia.

Watching it on TV. And no he didn't. If he did, he just committed pergery as he was directly asked by Mr. Burr if that was the case, just as all the other intel guys were and they all said "NO". And in the opening statement under oath Comey said in the record AGAIN that the president nor anyone in his cabinet tried to have the investigation stopped or slowed down in anyway. To say otherwise is just a lie.

Now in progress!

Don't matter. Someone is telling lies. So far, it's looking like the folks who can't expect to be pardoned by this president.
It's looking like Trump and his administration are the ones telling lies. They gave multiple and conflicting reasons for terminating Comey and Trump denies asking Comey to drop the Flynn investigation.

Forum List

Back