Comey Testimony

That being said. yeah, they probably tried to influence the election. So what?
So what? Are you fucking serious, traitor?

Governments try to influence elections all over the world every day. The USA is the biggest "influence" by far. Should the USA be condemned for putting US interests first? Should Obama be crucified for attempting to meddle in Israel's elections?

Do you have evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians in any way?

yes or no?

simple question.
Ah, the old pseudocon standby. Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger™.

As for collusion, I have been saying all along I have seen no evidence of collusion by Trump. However, Trump and his team sure are acting like guilty people.

I didn't run from your question. Now answer mine, coward.

Do you or do you not understand that Russia perpetrated several attacks on our electoral system?

Do you or do you not understand that Russia has probed our weaknesses and will probably continue to attack us if we do not take measures to punish them and stop them?

Do you understand our vulnerabilies make us susceptible to attacks from other hostile entities?

Now in progress!

Warner is testifying for Comey! He has already reached his conclusion.
I don't see how anyone can doubt Trump asked Comey to let the investigation into Flynn go??

Should be in print. The allegation is Trump implied It would be nice if Comey could let it go, but so far no order or directive as of yet. All this is nothing but typical Comey drama.
even if he ordered it, it is within the authority of a president. k?

Don't matter. Someone is telling lies. So far, it's looking like the folks who can't expect to be pardoned by this president.

In every trial different theories are proffered, including alternative facts. It is up to the trier of facts - judge or jury - to decide (in criminal matters) the truth beyond reasonable doubt. In civil matters, the preponderance of the evidence is sufficient, but in the course of public opinion evidence seems not to matter as can be proved some of the comments on this thread.

Of course that is his opinion. That's why he says now it's up to the special counsel to determine if it's obstruction. Comey never said he felt like it was obstruction at that time.

But it's absurd to claim Comey said he was never asked to drop it when he clearly says he was.

No he diddnt. He said the opposite was true multiple times.
I can't help you're incapable of understanding English. Comey said Trump asked him to "drop" looking into Flynn, I don't care how reading impaired you are.

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December."

He said he 'hoped' he could drop it. Kind of like what the definition of is...is

Kamala Harris is a bitch insinuation POTUS was holding a gun to Comey's head.

-Geaux

Well, Mrs. Harris actually provided major support for Trump in that poorly used analogy. As in fact, if someone is holding a gun to your head they WON'T use the word "hope", they will tell you "give me your wallet, NOW!" The fact that Trump used the word hope, suggests that he is giving his personal opinion, his wishes, his best case scenario, his best outcome. It wasn't a directive or an order at all. I believe her argument strengthened his position that he did not obstruct.

Furthermore, even Comey himself admits, since everyone reports to the Executive Branch that Trump could have on his own volition put an end to the investigation (of course it would have had political consequences). Even more moreso, he could just pardon anyone and everyone involved. Not very difficult to see how easily he could had his wishes become a reality.

Ultimately, from what I can tell, Trump was not happy about the invesitgation dragging on and keeping the GOP from enacting his promises. He's a man of action, and he knows the Democrats are trying to prevent him from running the country with this narrative.
Do you know what event occurred which caused Nixon to resign? Do you know the exact conversation which became public which caused Republican resistance to his impeachment to collapse?

Doesn't matter. That was resolved way back when and has nothing to do with Trump.

POTUS continues his WINNING streak and Loretta Lynch is in deep shit

-Geaux
Do you or do you not understand that Russia perpetrated several attacks on our electoral system?

Yes or no. Simple question.

Do you or do you not understand that Russia has probed our weaknesses and will probably continue to attack us if we do not take measures to punish them and stop them?

That is why Hillary needs prosecuted for aiding the Russians.

-Geaux
What the ever loving fuck are you talking about?

Answer the questions. Yes or no. Very simple.

Do you understand our vulnerabilies make us susceptible to attacks from other hostile entities?

I'll answer #3 for $1000

People like Hillary Clinton who are careless with classified information aid the Russians. That is a fact. Your other questions are still under investigation for which an appropriate response to this 'matter' will be taken

-Geaux
No, the evidence is conclusive, tard. You have just chosen to clamp your hands over your eyes. This makes you part of the traitorous mob aiding and abetting Russia.

As is Trump.

There has been no conclusive evidence Trump colluded with Russia in their attacks on us prior to the election.

However, by his inaction, Trump is colluding with them in an entirely different way. He is allowing these attacks to happen and he isn't doing anything to stop them.

It is his duty as President to take aggressive measure to punish Russia for their past attacks, and to take aggressive action to prevent future attacks.

Trump is doing neither. And THAT came out in the testimony today.

You fuckwads can't even find a single tweet where Trump condemns the Russians. That alone speaks volumes from a man who tweets up a fucking storm when he is picked on by SNL.

I don't see how anyone can doubt Trump asked Comey to let the investigation into Flynn go??

Should be in print. The allegation is Trump implied It would be nice if Comey could let it go, but so far no order or directive as of yet. All this is nothing but typical Comey drama.
It is in print. Comey took copious notes and shared them within the FBI.

Oh, so we can see Trump being quoted flat out asking Comey to dump the investigation? If so, You should not be so happy as Comey himself not ten minutes ago said that wasn't the case. That no one asked him to drop the investigation or in anyway tried to stop it.

I heard that Comey's notes are to be considered a legal document

Comey's notes may be worthless. His alleged contemporaneous notes would have evidentiary value only if they were in fact contemporaneous. It is incumbent upon Comey to prove the notes were made when he said they were and not after he was fired. Absent proof that the notes were made prior to his firing, they prove nothing. Anyone who watched a few episodes of Judge Judy should know that.

I want to know who saw his notes and when, or in the alternative who he spoke to at that time and said the same thing as the notes depict. Without that, the notes are nothing more than a self-serving attempt to add credibility to his sworn testimony; a cheap trick by a cunning and desperate man.
Judge Judy? Really? I guess the testimony must have been pretty damning if you're hanging on the flotsam of "he'd better prove they were contemporaneous." Can't wait to have time to listen to the whole thing.

POTUS continues his WINNING streak and Loretta Lynch is in deep shit

-Geaux

That is why Hillary needs prosecuted for aiding the Russians.

-Geaux
What the ever loving fuck are you talking about?

Answer the questions. Yes or no. Very simple.

I'll answer #3 for $1000

People like Hillary Clinton who are careless with classified information aid the Russians. That is a fact. Your other questions are still under investigation for which an appropriate response to this 'matter' will be taken

-Geaux
No, the evidence is conclusive, tard. You have just chosen to clamp your hands over your eyes. This makes you part of the traitorous mob aiding and abetting Russia.

As is Trump.

Hyperbole much ? Y'all are trying to see the apocalypse in fish guts. It only makes you look stupid.

Now in progress!

So far, you are right.

Trump invents a BIG LIE that five million illegals voted.

He is DEAD SILENT about Russia's attacks.

We have a fake President, ladies and gentlemen, and his inaction to protect our country from these attacks is treason.

When these attacks happen again, whether by Russia or ISIS or any other hostile entity, I want all of you traitors to remember today and Trump's and your surrender to our enemies.

[
Judge Judy? Really? I guess the testimony must have been pretty damning if you're hanging on the flotsam of "he'd better prove they were contemporaneous." Can't wait to have time to listen to the whole thing.

The Testimony WAS damning, Comey testified that HE leaked information to the Nazi York Times. What a total scumbag Comey is. The head of the FBI is a mole and a leak? Good lord, the corruption left from Obama is overwhelming.

[

The are documentary evidence.

No stupid, they are not, No matter how much you Nazis want them to be. The notes aid Comey in keeping consistent testimony, nothing more.

documentary evidence: n. any document (paper) which is presented and allowed as evidence in a trial or hearing, as distinguished from oral testimony. However, the opposing attorney may object to its being admitted. In the first place, it must be proved by other evidence from a witness that the paper is genuine (called "laying a foundation"), as well as pass muster over the usual objections such as relevancy.

Trump invents a BIG LIE that five million illegals voted.

He is DEAD SILENT about Russia's attacks.

We have a fake President, ladies and gentlemen, and his inaction to protect our country from these attacks is treason.

That Russia attacked and has attacked out elections in the past is no secret at all. Kennedy had issues here himself. That the attacks had any effect is the question and so far the answer has been no. Same for any questions in reguards to Trump or anyone else trying to shut the investigation down.

Now in progress!

So far, you are right.

Yeah...the mobster didn't say outright "I'm going to burn your house down". He only said "it'd be a shame if something were to happen to your nice house." Doesn't mean he was responsible for the arson, right?

[

The Testimony WAS damning, Comey testified that HE leaked information to the Nazi York Times. What a total scumbag Comey is. The head of the FBI is a mole and a leak? Good lord, the corruption left from Obama is overwhelming.
He has been covering up scandal after Scandal for Clinton and Obama.
He managed Millions of Dollars for The Clinton Foundation, and he is bought and paid for.
Trump was right to fire him.

documentary evidence: n. any document (paper) which is presented and allowed as evidence in a trial or hearing, as distinguished from oral testimony. However, the opposing attorney may object to its being admitted. In the first place, it must be proved by other evidence from a witness that the paper is genuine (called "laying a foundation"), as well as pass muster over the usual objections such as relevancy.

What trial? Which judge deemed these to be evidence?

Another Nazi making shit up and hoping no one notices...

Forum List

Back