Comey thinks he was fired because of the Russia investigation

How can you support a man that looks you in the eye & lies all the time.
I learned how from the Obama administration...

I don't get it.
I know...

What do you think he will do for you?
He's already done it. Supreme Court. The rest is just icing on the cake.

So, destroying our country is icing on the cake? What cake? Putin's cake?

This is what I love about you Republicans. You don't give a shit if you lie, cheat, steal, kill people, destroy our country, destroy the environment, create another near financial meltdown, put your children at risk - as long as you think you got your USSC pick?

If it was obstruction then it was a felony are you telling me that the director of the FBI and a career prosecutor doesn't know obstruction of justice when he sees it? Go fuck yourself.

Look, asshole, in the statute you posted, it had to be a charged felony, not a suspected felony.

That doesn't even fucking make sense, if the felony has already been charged there's no reason to report it moron.

The FBI does not decide when to press charges as you claimed

So your post was stupid & irrelevant & now you blame me because of it.

I have PROVEN you wrong over & over & over. So really, either come up with the truth for a change or STFU.

No you haven't the statute is crystal clear if Trump obstructed justice Comey was legally required to report it.
Whether Trump obstructed was not a Comey decision.

But it was a Comey requirement to report it to the DOJ.

So, you are saying it was a felony? Did Comey say it was a felony? That has not yet been decided.

No I'm saying your obstruction allegations are dead in the water.

Look, asshole, in the statute you posted, it had to be a charged felony, not a suspected felony.

That doesn't even fucking make sense, if the felony has already been charged there's no reason to report it moron.

The FBI does not decide when to press charges as you claimed

So your post was stupid & irrelevant & now you blame me because of it.

I have PROVEN you wrong over & over & over. So really, either come up with the truth for a change or STFU.

No you haven't the statute is crystal clear if Trump obstructed justice Comey was legally required to report it.

So, you are saying it was a felony? Did Comey say it was a felony? That has not yet been decided.

Then Comey is not guilty of not running to the DOJ.

Yes because there was no obstruction.

How can you support a man that looks you in the eye & lies all the time.
I learned how from the Obama administration...

I don't get it.
I know...

What do you think he will do for you?
He's already done it. Supreme Court. The rest is just icing on the cake.

So, destroying our country is icing on the cake? What cake? Putin's cake?

This is what I love about you Republicans. You don't give a shit if you lie, cheat, steal, kill people, destroy our country, destroy the environment, create another near financial meltdown, put your children at risk - as long as you think you got your USSC pick?

Your bullshit propaganda isn't happening, just like New York still isn't under water, and the polar bears aren't all dead.

What is happening is:
A Supreme Court not handed over to progressive UN representatives.
The market not diving like you alarmist libs insisted would happen if Trump got elected. It's booming.
Illegals aren't entering our country in a steady stream anymore.
Trillions of our hard earned taxpayer money is NOT being "redistributed" out of our pockets and country. It's going to stay here and work for us, not gifted to JV teams and the "Muslim Spring" to use against us.
The UN diaspora of Islam infiltration will not be increased 500% under Clinton. That risk will not be visited on our children. We'll leave that catastrophic decision to Britain, and France and Germany and the other UN sponsored countries.
We financially melted down 20 trillion dollars ago.
Nobody lies, cheats, steals, kills people, destroys our country like the Democrats, of whom Muslim Obama was chief.

Putin cake:
Put your rubles in the Hitlery money churn, add 20% of America's rare uranium, fold in a shitload of Obama flexibility and crank Bill's plank till doubled in mass. Ice with enough bullshit to make it palatable to the stupids in America who will be buying it. Like all revenge, best served cold.

And lastly:
BREAKING! STILL no collusion found between our president and Putin. :eusa_dance:

The lack of guilt on Trump's part has nothing to do with the guilt of leaker Comey.

like the Soros/Clinton connection.
like the Putin/Clinton connection.
like the Lynch/Clinton/Comey connection.
like the Obama/Clinton/uranium/flexibility connection.
like the Obama/Mexico/gun running connection.
I could go on for 8 years...
Yet another ignorant Trumpette & the Uranium shit.
What Putin Clinton connection? When did they meet & then lie about a meeting?
Yes Clinton, Comey & Lynch were connected because they were all in office together. OMG OMG OMG
And we are all sure Obama ordered Fast & Furious............

That's not Trump leaning in for a Russian kiss:

And the Uranium is a BIG deal. Google what uranium is used for, you dumbass. Iran was thrilled with our uranium and our planeloads of money. < That should be the next investigation.

Clinton was one of a 9 person panel who had to approve it. Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), on which the U.S. Secretary of State sits.

The company is a Canadian mining company which is 51% owned by a Russian company. They purchased uranium reserves in the US. You are claiming Iran got that uranium?

You people love Iran. You want to cancel the deal that prevents Iran from getting a nuke.

And yet the Clnton Foundation did receive large donations at the time as well. Something the SOS failed to report to her superiors and strangely there is no documentation in the US records......but there IS in Canda

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

Do you people EVER quit lying?

What did the other members of that committee get to allow this sale? Or are you claiming the Russians on bribed one of 9 people?

The Clintons take no money from the Clinton Foundation.

The Canadian donations you are lying about were indeed reported. The issue was the individual donations were not listed as that is the way Canadians do it & this was corrected when asked.

I can't believe anyone who voted for Trump has the gull to talk about these false Clinton issues. Trump is a proven business cheat. He has leveraged the Presidency to personally profit. And you run in circles " OMG OMG OMG Clinton Foundation".

Please.

Do you Hildebitches ever pay attention??? If you noticed and apparently you didn't........it wasn't my story. I was quoting one of your favorite news sources, the New York Times.

So where is the link to your sources of differing information that you're squabbling about?

Striking when he said he made notes on his meetings with Trump because he feared Trump would lie about them.

Simple question, Dave...if Comey thought what Trump was asking him was so improper that he needed to take notes to protect himself...then why didn't he A) inform Trump that saying he "hoped" Comey could see his way to letting Flynn off the hook was improper...and B) inform the Attorney General's office about the alleged improper suggestions?
So, this is the same defense Trymp's buddy Corey used.

It's Comey's fault because he did not report this to DOJ?

If you actually had a job & the CEO asked you to say lie to a customer, I guess you'd go running to the board of directors right away? Or would you just ignore your request, document it, and only report it when that CEO does something again or implicates you when a problem arises?

If your wife caught you talking to a strange woman on the phone but doesn't say anything but brings it up later when she catches you making out with this woman a few weeks later. She says "AHA, I knew it from the day I caught you on the phone". You reply, "Well you should have said something then".

If El Cheeto wouldn't have started blaming Comey & calling him a liar, Comey likely would never had said anything, just blowing off the incident .

This idea you Trumpettes have that because Comey did not run to the DOJ is an excuse for Trump is ridiculous. Your orange POS hero broke the law, he knew it. Ryan basically admitted it when he tried to use the excuse Trump was new & naive.

If Trump wants to argue it, he needs to do it under oath because he is a proven liar.

Grtwat Presidenbt you voted for, right?

If Comey believed that Trump was acting illegally then YES...it's Comey's fault that he didn't report this to the Attorney General! If he didn't believe that...then what heck are we even having this conversation about?

As for your analogies? If I worked for a corporation and my boss called me into his office and suggested to me that I should do something illegal, I'd first decline and then I'd report his ass to our CEO or our board. Not doing so makes you complicit in the illegal act. Comey didn't do EITHER of those things! When Trump told him that he "hoped" Comey could see fit to let Flynn slide because he was a nice guy...Comey responded by agreeing that Flynn WAS a nice guy and that's it! That isn't the response you make if you honestly believe Trump is asking you to obstruct justice, Dave! The response you make is "Mr. President...are you asking me to stop an ongoing FBI investigation into Flynn? Because if you are I'm warning you that could be construed as obstructing justice which is a serious matter!" What bothers me about this is Comey's total lack of integrity and spine during this encounter! He described himself as "timid"! That's our Director of the FBI making that statement!

I'm also bothered by Comey's leaking of sensitive material to the New York Times through a friend of his. He's the head of the FBI for god's sake! His job is to STOP the leaking not commit leaks himself! He has zero business having that job if that's how he's going to conduct himself!

As for your claim that Trump broke the law? That's ridiculous! What law?

Comey admitted that Trump wasn't under investigation, there was no obstruction, hoping isn't a crime.

Do you like your job. Do you want to keep your job? I hope you can let this Fluyynn thing go.

Yep, that's not a threat or anything. Nooooooooooooo.
And that was said by whom and when? You wouldn't lie to us?
So, you did not hear Comey yesterday.

He testified under oath that rump had asked him those questions about his job & ask him to lay off his & Vlad's buddy Flynn.

You're a liar he did not ask if he wanted to keep his job provide that alleged quote from the transcript.

"The President began by asking me whether I wanted to stay on as FBI Director, which I found strange because he had already told me twice in earlier conversations that he hoped I would stay, and I had assured him that I intended to. He said that lots of people wanted my job and, given the abuse I had taken during the previous year, he would understand if I wanted to walk away."

Comey opening statement.

Now what?

You assholes keep calling me a liar & demand proof. I have news, your ignorance & stupidity makes you stupid & does not make me a liar.

Well, Asshole, this is proof.

Now where is my apology????

Wow...how is THAT proof of anything other than the fact that Trump appears to be giving Comey the opportunity to resign and walk away? That's a conversation that I've had with countless employees over the years, Dave...as have every other boss of every other organization! You're basically sending someone a thinly veiled message that you're not pleased with their job performance and they might want to consider quitting before they get fired. That Comey didn't see his firing coming tells me that Comey's not the brightest bulb on the tree!

Striking when he said he made notes on his meetings with Trump because he feared Trump would lie about them.

Simple question, Dave...if Comey thought what Trump was asking him was so improper that he needed to take notes to protect himself...then why didn't he A) inform Trump that saying he "hoped" Comey could see his way to letting Flynn off the hook was improper...and B) inform the Attorney General's office about the alleged improper suggestions?

If you actually had a job & the CEO asked you to say lie to a customer, I guess you'd go running to the board of directors right away? Or would you just ignore your request, document it, and only report it when that CEO does something again or implicates you when a problem arises?

If your wife caught you talking to a strange woman on the phone but doesn't say anything but brings it up later when she catches you making out with this woman a few weeks later. She says "AHA, I knew it from the day I caught you on the phone". You reply, "Well you should have said something then".

If El Cheeto wouldn't have started blaming Comey & calling him a liar, Comey likely would never had said anything, just blowing off the incident .

This idea you Trumpettes have that because Comey did not run to the DOJ is an excuse for Trump is ridiculous. Your orange POS hero broke the law, he knew it. Ryan basically admitted it when he tried to use the excuse Trump was new & naive.

If Trump wants to argue it, he needs to do it under oath because he is a proven liar.

In government & many large companies, there is a 'chain of command' and rules on how to follow that chain, especially if there is a complaint. If Comey didn't like the course of the conversation & felt threatened by it in any way or was uncomfortable with it......he should have went to his supervisor

But instead, he waited, gathered more notes from more 'questionable' meetings/calls from Trump and after he was fired.....gave said notes/memos to a friend to give to the media. Not to mention that he wrote those memos in such a way they wouldn't be considered classified so they could be discussed by other members of the depts. But instead he gave them to the media.
What Comey did right there may or may not be illegal.........but it sure brands him as a cowardly snitch.

Trump didn't break any law, Comey's testimony even said so. He may or may not have acted appropriately........but he didn't break the law.

Besides........do you really think that if Trump had went over the line, and Comey knew it........that Comey would have kept his mouth shut as long as he did???

19060113_1684904501537036_2708687343608955914_n.jpg

Yes because there was no obstruction.
So why did you claim he was guilty earlier?

In government & many large companies, there is a 'chain of command' and rules on how to follow that chain, especially if there is a complaint. If Comey didn't like the course of the conversation & felt threatened by it in any way or was uncomfortable with it......he should have went to his supervisor

But instead, he waited, gathered more notes from more 'questionable' meetings/calls from Trump and after he was fired.....gave said notes/memos to a friend to give to the media. Not to mention that he wrote those memos in such a way they wouldn't be considered classified so they could be discussed by other members of the depts. But instead he gave them to the media.
What Comey did right there may or may not be illegal.........but it sure brands him as a cowardly snitch.

Trump didn't break any law, Comey's testimony even said so. He may or may not have acted appropriately........but he didn't break the law.

Besides........do you really think that if Trump had went over the line, and Comey knew it........that Comey would have kept his mouth shut as long as he did???

But Trump is the CEO so, who was he supposed to go to?

Your story is crap.

Quit making excuses & blaming the victim.

Trump did it. Admit it.

Do you like your job. Do you want to keep your job? I hope you can let this Fluyynn thing go.

Yep, that's not a threat or anything. Nooooooooooooo.

He testified under oath that rump had asked him those questions about his job & ask him to lay off his & Vlad's buddy Flynn.

You're a liar he did not ask if he wanted to keep his job provide that alleged quote from the transcript.

"The President began by asking me whether I wanted to stay on as FBI Director, which I found strange because he had already told me twice in earlier conversations that he hoped I would stay, and I had assured him that I intended to. He said that lots of people wanted my job and, given the abuse I had taken during the previous year, he would understand if I wanted to walk away."

Comey opening statement.

Now what?

You assholes keep calling me a liar & demand proof. I have news, your ignorance & stupidity makes you stupid & does not make me a liar.

Wow...how is THAT proof of anything other than the fact that Trump appears to be giving Comey the opportunity to resign and walk away? That's a conversation that I've had with countless employees over the years, Dave...as have every other boss of every other organization! You're basically sending someone a thinly veiled message that you're not pleased with their job performance and they might want to consider quitting before they get fired. That Comey didn't see his firing coming tells me that Comey's not the brightest bulb on the tree!
That is bullshit. If you are not happy with an employee's work, you tell him so. You don't say you hope he does something illegal.

Comey opening statement.

Now what?

That is bullshit. If you are not happy with an employee's work, you tell him so. You don't say you hope he does something illegal.
True but only libtards think it was illegal. Well, thinking is being generous, they believe it because their puppet masters said so.

If Comey believed that Trump was acting illegally then YES...it's Comey's fault that he didn't report this to the Attorney General! If he didn't believe that...then what heck are we even having this conversation about?

As for your analogies? If I worked for a corporation and my boss called me into his office and suggested to me that I should do something illegal, I'd first decline and then I'd report his ass to our CEO or our board. Not doing so makes you complicit in the illegal act. Comey didn't do EITHER of those things! When Trump told him that he "hoped" Comey could see fit to let Flynn slide because he was a nice guy...Comey responded by agreeing that Flynn WAS a nice guy and that's it! That isn't the response you make if you honestly believe Trump is asking you to obstruct justice, Dave! The response you make is "Mr. President...are you asking me to stop an ongoing FBI investigation into Flynn? Because if you are I'm warning you that could be construed as obstructing justice which is a serious matter!" What bothers me about this is Comey's total lack of integrity and spine during this encounter! He described himself as "timid"! That's our Director of the FBI making that statement!

I'm also bothered by Comey's leaking of sensitive material to the New York Times through a friend of his. He's the head of the FBI for god's sake! His job is to STOP the leaking not commit leaks himself! He has zero business having that job if that's how he's going to conduct himself!

As for your claim that Trump broke the law? That's ridiculous! What law?

Trump is the CEO, dipstick.

Comey's lack of integrity? Really? You are defending Trump who has zero integrity. Zero truthfulness. Zero morals.

Yet another ignorant Trumpette & the Uranium shit.
What Putin Clinton connection? When did they meet & then lie about a meeting?
Yes Clinton, Comey & Lynch were connected because they were all in office together. OMG OMG OMG
And we are all sure Obama ordered Fast & Furious............

That's not Trump leaning in for a Russian kiss:

And the Uranium is a BIG deal. Google what uranium is used for, you dumbass. Iran was thrilled with our uranium and our planeloads of money. < That should be the next investigation.

Clinton was one of a 9 person panel who had to approve it. Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), on which the U.S. Secretary of State sits.

The company is a Canadian mining company which is 51% owned by a Russian company. They purchased uranium reserves in the US. You are claiming Iran got that uranium?

You people love Iran. You want to cancel the deal that prevents Iran from getting a nuke.

And yet the Clnton Foundation did receive large donations at the time as well. Something the SOS failed to report to her superiors and strangely there is no documentation in the US records......but there IS in Canda

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

Do you people EVER quit lying?

What did the other members of that committee get to allow this sale? Or are you claiming the Russians on bribed one of 9 people?

The Clintons take no money from the Clinton Foundation.

The Canadian donations you are lying about were indeed reported. The issue was the individual donations were not listed as that is the way Canadians do it & this was corrected when asked.

I can't believe anyone who voted for Trump has the gull to talk about these false Clinton issues. Trump is a proven business cheat. He has leveraged the Presidency to personally profit. And you run in circles " OMG OMG OMG Clinton Foundation".

Please.

Do you Hildebitches ever pay attention??? If you noticed and apparently you didn't........it wasn't my story. I was quoting one of your favorite news sources, the New York Times.

So where is the link to your sources of differing information that you're squabbling about?

Fuck you & your link.

I posted common knowledge. You see, I read & I learn.

If you want to remain stupid, that is your choice. Look it up yourself & become better informed.

But Trump is the CEO so, who was he supposed to go to?

Your story is crap.

Quit making excuses & blaming the victim.

Trump did it. Admit it.
The only victims here are all those that have listened to this steaming mountain of bullshit from the socialist left. You cherry pick and go full drama on fabricated disasters.

The lack of guilt on Trump's part has nothing to do with the guilt of leaker Comey.
Blaming the victim. I get it. Its what guilty fucks do.

When you assholes say Comey is guilty of not reporting it, then you admit Trump is guilty. So which is it?

Forum List

Back