Comey thinks he was fired because of the Russia investigation

Until Trump releases his tapes, his supporters have no ground on which to stand.

No obstruction Comey hung himself and committed perjury when he lied about when and why he leaked to the press. Comey claimed that he in self defense released the memo in response to Trumps tweet about tapes when in reality that tweet came a day after the NYTs reported on the memo.

Comey is saying that he was fired likely because Trump was feeling pressure from the investigation into Russia.

He said he made those notes because he thought Trump would lie about it.

Trump is going down!

Comey admitted that Trump wasn't under investigation, there was no obstruction, hoping isn't a crime.

Do you like your job. Do you want to keep your job? I hope you can let this Fluyynn thing go.

Yep, that's not a threat or anything. Nooooooooooooo.
And that was said by whom and when? You wouldn't lie to us?
So, you did not hear Comey yesterday.

He testified under oath that rump had asked him those questions about his job & ask him to lay off his & Vlad's buddy Flynn.

You you people ever get the news, watch events, etc?

If El Dumpster wants to refute Comey, have him it under oath or just STFU.

If the best you've got is Trump telling Comey that he "hoped" Comey would see fit to lay off Flynn...then you've got nothing, Dave! I'm sorry but you can't find someone guilty of obstruction of justice for "hoping". The disturbing thing that came out of Comey's testimony is that Loretta Lynch pressured him to not bring charges against Hillary Clinton for her email scandal after meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac that day! You want "collusion"? There it is...in SPADES!!!
Comey survived the questioning, and the ground work for investigating intent by Trump to obstruct he law has been laid.

Striking when he said he made notes on his meetings with Trump because he feared Trump would lie about them.

Simple question, Dave...if Comey thought what Trump was asking him was so improper that he needed to take notes to protect himself...then why didn't he A) inform Trump that saying he "hoped" Comey could see his way to letting Flynn off the hook was improper...and B) inform the Attorney General's office about the alleged improper suggestions?
So, this is the same defense Trymp's buddy Corey used.

It's Comey's fault because he did not report this to DOJ?

If you actually had a job & the CEO asked you to say lie to a customer, I guess you'd go running to the board of directors right away? Or would you just ignore your request, document it, and only report it when that CEO does something again or implicates you when a problem arises?

If your wife caught you talking to a strange woman on the phone but doesn't say anything but brings it up later when she catches you making out with this woman a few weeks later. She says "AHA, I knew it from the day I caught you on the phone". You reply, "Well you should have said something then".

If El Cheeto wouldn't have started blaming Comey & calling him a liar, Comey likely would never had said anything, just blowing off the incident .

This idea you Trumpettes have that because Comey did not run to the DOJ is an excuse for Trump is ridiculous. Your orange POS hero broke the law, he knew it. Ryan basically admitted it when he tried to use the excuse Trump was new & naive.

If Trump wants to argue it, he needs to do it under oath because he is a proven liar.

Grtwat Presidenbt you voted for, right?
How is Trump a proven liar? I didn't see that in your maniacal diatribe.

Comey is saying that he was fired likely because Trump was feeling pressure from the investigation into Russia.

Trump is going down!

Comey admitted that Trump wasn't under investigation, there was no obstruction, hoping isn't a crime.

Do you like your job. Do you want to keep your job? I hope you can let this Fluyynn thing go.

He testified under oath that rump had asked him those questions about his job & ask him to lay off his & Vlad's buddy Flynn.

You're a liar he did not ask if he wanted to keep his job provide that alleged quote from the transcript.

"The President began by asking me whether I wanted to stay on as FBI Director, which I found strange because he had already told me twice in earlier conversations that he hoped I would stay, and I had assured him that I intended to. He said that lots of people wanted my job and, given the abuse I had taken during the previous year, he would understand if I wanted to walk away."

Comey opening statement.

Now what?

You assholes keep calling me a liar & demand proof. I have news, your ignorance & stupidity makes you stupid & does not make me a liar.

Well, Asshole, this is proof.

Now where is my apology????

Striking when he said he made notes on his meetings with Trump because he feared Trump would lie about them.

Simple question, Dave...if Comey thought what Trump was asking him was so improper that he needed to take notes to protect himself...then why didn't he A) inform Trump that saying he "hoped" Comey could see his way to letting Flynn off the hook was improper...and B) inform the Attorney General's office about the alleged improper suggestions?

If you actually had a job & the CEO asked you to say lie to a customer, I guess you'd go running to the board of directors right away? Or would you just ignore your request, document it, and only report it when that CEO does something again or implicates you when a problem arises?

If your wife caught you talking to a strange woman on the phone but doesn't say anything but brings it up later when she catches you making out with this woman a few weeks later. She says "AHA, I knew it from the day I caught you on the phone". You reply, "Well you should have said something then".

If El Cheeto wouldn't have started blaming Comey & calling him a liar, Comey likely would never had said anything, just blowing off the incident .

This idea you Trumpettes have that because Comey did not run to the DOJ is an excuse for Trump is ridiculous. Your orange POS hero broke the law, he knew it. Ryan basically admitted it when he tried to use the excuse Trump was new & naive.

If Trump wants to argue it, he needs to do it under oath because he is a proven liar.

So, you think he knows more than the generals about ISIS. Really? You are that God Damn stupid?

How about his record telling the truth during the campaign.

How about his lie about the number of coal jobs he has created?

These have been PROVEN to be lies.

The idea you are sofa king stupid to claim he never lies proves what an ass you are.

If there was obstruction then Comey committed a felony by not reporting it under 18 U.S. Code § 4 - Misprision of felony, which states and I quote:

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 684; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

18 U.S. Code § 4 - Misprision of felony

So, you think he knows more than the generals about ISIS. Really? You are that God Damn stupid?

The idea you are sofa king stupid to claim he never lies proves what an ass you are.
So you shifted gears to other issues. Go ahead and back those up then since you don't want to discuss Comey anymore.

Trump is going down!

You you people ever get the news, watch events, etc?

If El Dumpster wants to refute Comey, have him it under oath or just STFU.

If the best you've got is Trump telling Comey that he "hoped" Comey would see fit to lay off Flynn...then you've got nothing, Dave! I'm sorry but you can't find someone guilty of obstruction of justice for "hoping". The disturbing thing that came out of Comey's testimony is that Loretta Lynch pressured him to not bring charges against Hillary Clinton for her email scandal after meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac that day! You want "collusion"? There it is...in SPADES!!!

The FBI investigates but the DOJ brings charges.

Say you are a boss at work, and you call one of your female subordinates into your office & close the door. You ask her if she likes her job. And you say you hope she will have sex with you.

Maybe your boss tells you: "if you like your job, you decide to do this for me".

Tell your neighbor that if he doesn't keep the noise down, you might need to do something, as you put your hand on your pistoil

This really stupid idea you Trumpettes have that it needed to be a direct order is proven not to be true in cases all over this country. Whether threats or sexual harassment, etc. If you don't believe me, ask your buddy from Fox, Roger.

So you shifted gears to other issues. Go ahead and back those up then since you don't want to discuss Comey anymore.
Same issue. I apologize if my post went way over your head. You wanted proof that El Dumbster is a proven liar. I presented that.

Are you still claiming Trump is not a liar?

If there was obstruction then Comey committed a felony by not reporting it under 18 U.S. Code § 4 - Misprision of felony, which states and I quote:

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 684; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

Quoting Corey again. Arrest Trump to, he did not report his own crime. Arrest Kushner and all the Trump people that knew this.

Comey knew this was inappropriate and it would be up to the DOJ to file charges. So at that point, you would have to prove he knew it was a felony and not just suspected it.

Your argument sucks dick.

Until Trump releases his tapes, his supporters have no ground on which to stand.

No obstruction Comey hung himself and committed perjury when he lied about when and why he leaked to the press. Comey claimed that he in self defense released the memo in response to Trumps tweet about tapes when in reality that tweet came a day after the NYTs reported on the memo.
Prove it. Show me the tapes. Put Trump under oath.

Same issue. I apologize if my post went way over your head. You wanted proof that El Dumbster is a proven liar. I presented that.

Are you still claiming Trump is not a liar?
We were talking about Comey and you shifted gears so I asked you to back that one up and you can't.

You're a liar he did not ask if he wanted to keep his job provide that alleged quote from the transcript.

"The President began by asking me whether I wanted to stay on as FBI Director, which I found strange because he had already told me twice in earlier conversations that he hoped I would stay, and I had assured him that I intended to. He said that lots of people wanted my job and, given the abuse I had taken during the previous year, he would understand if I wanted to walk away."

Comey opening statement.

Now what?

You assholes keep calling me a liar & demand proof. I have news, your ignorance & stupidity makes you stupid & does not make me a liar.

That wasn't what you said which was that Trump threatened to fire him if he didn't back off Flynn. Those two statements aren't even from the same fucking meeting you god damn liar that's from the Jan. 27th dinner the Flynn conversation comes from the February meeting, telling Comey he would understand if he wanted to resign is not telling him to back off from an investigation if he wants to keep his job as you claimed.

Last edited:
iceweasel, you deflect all the time, so shut your mouth about others shifting gears.

C S C's deflection is noted and overruled.

Trump, release those tapes!

Hope is not a crime, the NYTs reported on the memos on May 11th the tweet didn't come until May 12th, cut and dry perjury.

Comey opening statement.

Now what?

That wasn't what you said which was that Trump threatened to fire him if he didn't back off Flynn. Those two statements aren't even from the same fucking meeting you god damn liar that's from the Jan. 27th dinner the Flynn conversation comes from the February meeting, telling Comey he would understand if he wanted to resign is not telling him to back off an investigation if he wants to keep his job as you claimed.

Wow,k nis there no end top your lies. I said this:

Do you like your job,. Do you want to keep your job. I hope you can.....

Only a idiot would claim that is not a threat.

I proved you to be wrong & you are such a pathetic excuse that you can't even admit it like a real person.

When these things are said is of no importance. It is all about the same subject & same investigations.

Quoting Corey again. Arrest Trump to, he did not report his own crime. Arrest Kushner and all the Trump people that knew this.

Comey knew this was inappropriate and it would be up to the DOJ to file charges. So at that point, you would have to prove he knew it was a felony and not just suspected it.

Your argument sucks dick.

If it was obstruction then it was a felony are you telling me that the director of the FBI and a career prosecutor doesn't know obstruction of justice when he sees it? Go fuck yourself.

Hope is not a crime, the NYTs reported on the memos on May 11th the tweet didn't come until May 12th, cut and dry perjury.

Back to the hope thing I see. It is ion the context. You know it because, in realitry, even you can't be this fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back