Coming Syrian war

We all see this coming. Obama and his cronies are going to attack Syria.

This is evident by watching the news. Talking heads only mention war crimes by Assad and ignore those by the Al Qaeda backed terrorists they are fighting.

We must all be careful not to use the "war" term, like Obama carefully avoided during the "war" in Libya so as to avoid the War Powers Act. That way Congress need not be consulted. So we must come up with a new term.

Here are some suggestions.

1. Peace loving democratic police action.

2. Cruise missile confrontation.

3. Beginning of World War 3 once Russia and Iran get involved.

Perhaps the Nobel Peace Prize was well deserved by Obama. He is bringing peace to one conquered country after another.
How about this one?

"Victim precipated violence"​

This is evident by watching the news. Talking heads only mention war crimes by Assad and ignore those by the Al Qaeda backed terrorists they are fighting.

We must all be careful not to use the "war" term, like Obama carefully avoided during the "war" in Libya so as to avoid the War Powers Act. That way Congress need not be consulted. So we must come up with a new term.

Perhaps the Nobel Peace Prize was well deserved by Obama. He is bringing peace to one conquered country after another.

During the holiday season?

Dude, that sucks.

Even though Her Thigness Clinton is hiding in the closet with Biden, she will take the heat for this should we attack

Stick a fork in her...

She's done for 16

-Geaux

No one believes this chemical weapons story but so what. The bankers and other war profiteers want a war and they are paying obozo and congress to start one.

Um....what?

You saw the video of the bodies....what do you think was going on there?

I'm thinking that maybe the rebels themselves launched that attack to bring the US into their war.

Here's the key thing. Assad is winning. He doesn't need to mess it up by bringing in the US.

Obama's economic policies are a bust.

His only hope is starting a war and increase war spending.

Can't have his legacy be Obamacare...he knows that's a disaster waiting to be implemented.
All the war talk is from the Right.

Until Obama actually does it. Then they will be totally against it.

Kind of like RomneyCare.... er ObamaCare.

Obama's economic policies are a bust.

His only hope is starting a war and increase war spending.

Can't have his legacy be Obamacare...he knows that's a disaster waiting to be implemented.
All the war talk is from the Right.

You must have dyslexia... lol

-Geaux

Senior U.S. Democrat urges air strikes against Syria | Reuters

The top Democrat on the House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee urged President Barack Obama on Friday to order air strikes against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's government after the apparent gassing deaths of hundreds of civilians.

U.N. experts in Syria to visit site of poison gas attack | Reuters

Syria says any U.S. military action would 'inflame Middle East

(Reuters) - Syria warned the United States against any military action over a suspected chemical weapons attack in its civil war, saying it would "create a ball of fire that will inflame the Middle East"

Syria said any military action would be "no picnic".

"U.S. military intervention will create a very serious fallout and a ball of fire that will inflame the Middle East," Syrian Information Minister Omran Zoabi was quoted by state news agency SANA as saying to Lebanon-based al-Mayadeen TV.

"America knows the limitation of the red line of the Syrian front and any crossing of Syria's red line will have severe consequences for the White House," Massoud Jazayeri, deputy chief of staff of Iran's armed forces, said on Sunday according to Fars.

Last edited:

Destroyer being dispatched to the Med...(Or rather staying there, not coming home yet):

U.S. Navy expanding presence in Mediterranean due to Syria: official

No one believes this chemical weapons story but so what. The bankers and other war profiteers want a war and they are paying obozo and congress to start one.

Um....what?

I'm thinking that maybe the rebels themselves launched that attack to bring the US into their war.

Here's the key thing. Assad is winning. He doesn't need to mess it up by bringing in the US.

Or it never happened at all. I'm thinking of the movie Wag the Dog here. Just with a different motive for the deception...

Um....what?

Or it never happened at all. I'm thinking of the movie Wag the Dog here. Just with a different motive for the deception...

Um, yeah. Right. because clearly, those things can't possibly go wrong.

What amuses me is that the Republicans have been screaming "Do something about Syria", no doubt prodded by teh Zionists.

But five minutes after the shooting starts, they are going to start running down the war effort.

What amuses me is that the Republicans have been screaming "Do something about Syria", no doubt prodded by teh Zionists.

But five minutes after the shooting starts, they are going to start running down the war effort.

If Mr Red Line could keep his pie hole shut he wouldn't be past the point of no return like he is

-Geaux

If Mr Red Line could keep his pie hole shut he wouldn't be past the point of no return like he is

-Geaux

Yeah, it would have been better for him to say, "go ahead and gas those rebels, Assad. We won't mind!"

No. Not really.

The real problem here is that Russia and China are blocking UN action against Syria, which should have been sanctioned a long time ago.

-Geaux

Yeah, it would have been better for him to say, "go ahead and gas those rebels, Assad. We won't mind!"

No. Not really.

The real problem here is that Russia and China are blocking UN action against Syria, which should have been sanctioned a long time ago.

We need to MYOB. I agree, gassing is inhumane.

We should use flame throwers on the Al Qaeda

-Geaux

-Geaux

No. Not really.

-Geaux

So you aren't going to whine anymore when Obama uses drone strikes on them?

You need to check your talking points.

No. Not really.

-Geaux

Let me know when you find a post of me talking about drone strikes..

Standing by

-Geaux

-Geaux

Standing by

-Geaux

Guy, I'm not going to waste my time going through your posts to see what form your Obama Derangement Syndrome has taken.

From here on out, we are never going to hear you whine about drone strikes, right? Because clearly you don't have a problem with Obama using those, even though he's Obama.

Standing by

-Geaux

Guy, I'm not going to waste my time going through your posts to see what form your Obama Derangement Syndrome has taken.

From here on out, we are never going to hear you whine about drone strikes, right? Because clearly you don't have a problem with Obama using those, even though he's Obama.

You said I whine about drone strikes

Prove it

-Geaux

Forum List

Back