Coming Syrian war

[

Your Bush Derangement Syndrome is well known. The accusations you make are likewise pretty groundless. The ONLY complaints I have seen about drone strikes are those directed at US citizens....especially if they happen on US soil.

As usual you neglect the important facts because they interfere with your hatred of all that is conservative.

Basically you just hate....

Actually voted for Bush both times.

And then he fucked up... well, everything.

But you Obama Haters are going to rip Obama no matter what he does.

Incidently, I think going in will be a mistake, and I'll say so even if he does it.

Progressive policies have failed to revive the economy.

Starting a war usually works in doing so. What did you expect?
It's what failed politicians DO to avert the eyes of the people from their failure(s).
I wonder if it will be called a 'phony war?'

Indeed. What a quandary Obama and the left cook up for themselves...Another war? Hmm? Didn't Obama say he'd stop it all? Didn't Obama WIN a Nobel Peace Prize (for doing nothing)?

Quandry? You bet.

It's what failed politicians DO to avert the eyes of the people from their failure(s).

Indeed. What a quandary Obama and the left cook up for themselves...Another war? Hmm? Didn't Obama say he'd stop it all? Didn't Obama WIN a Nobel Peace Prize (for doing nothing)?

Quandry? You bet.
This one will be the last one.

Honest Injun....

No one believes this chemical weapons story but so what. The bankers and other war profiteers want a war and they are paying obozo and congress to start one.

Chemical weapons have nothing to do with this. After all, Saddam wiped away an entire city of Kurds with chemical weapons and no one gave a damn. In fact, the US gave him more arms to fight Iran.

The difference here is, Obama has allied himself with elements of the rebellion in Syria, maybe the Muslim Brotherhood, or maybe its just to fight Iran all over again.

Last edited:

Quandry? You bet.

Doing nothing?

Obama is bringing peace to the world one conquered country at a time.

Forum List

Back