Coming Syrian war

I said nothing of the sort. I asked if you were going to stop whining about it in the future...

Because, frankly, you guys are all for something until the Black Guy In the White House does it.

Then you are like totally against it.

And frankly, I have to wonder about that level of derangement.

I very much doubt that Obama would put American lives in danger on this, and I agree with the 91% of Americans against military intervention.

We have our own fucking problems. It's not our country. We're not the world's policeman, as much as we fancy ourselves so.

No, he probably won't. He'll probably use drone strikes.

I'm personally against getting involved there, but the polls show a lot of ambivilance.

Think Clinton in Kosovo. He really didn't have popular opinion on his side, but he really didn't have strong oppossition, either.

Shit, even the Bush haters didn't start flapping their mouths about Iraq until we were in it for about a year.

I said nothing of the sort. I asked if you were going to stop whining about it in the future...

Because, frankly, you guys are all for something until the Black Guy In the White House does it.

LMAO No, you said

"So you aren't going to whine anymore when Obama uses drone strikes on them?

Anymore means it has been done in the past genius

No wonder you can't purchase firearms, you have metal issues. :cuckoo:

-Geaux

Last edited:

LMAO No, you said

-Geaux

First, why do you put your name on each post. That's a fucking mental issue.

Second, I was asking a question. Because, no, I don't keep track of individual cases of ODS. I just treat it as a collective disease. Collectively, you Obama Haters were all for drone strikes when Bush did them. And all against them when the Black Guy did it.

If Obama would just walkup to the microphone and say: " I'm done with these ragheads, let them all kill each other." It would be a great day.

No one believes this chemical weapons story but so what. The bankers and other war profiteers want a war and they are paying obozo and congress to start one.

Um....what?

You saw the video of the bodies....what do you think was going on there?

Disbelieving the story isn't the same as denying it happened.

The only side, party, group, faction, whatever, who stands to gain by having the world believe that Assad is responsible are those who seek to widen the conflict.

I'm thinking that maybe the rebels themselves launched that attack to bring the US into their war.

Here's the key thing. Assad is winning. He doesn't need to mess it up by bringing in the US.

Or it never happened at all. I'm thinking of the movie Wag the Dog here. Just with a different motive for the deception...

Um, yeah. Right. because clearly, those things can't possibly go wrong.

What amuses me is that the Republicans have been screaming "Do something about Syria", no doubt prodded by teh Zionists.

But five minutes after the shooting starts, they are going to start running down the war effort.

No, because as has been stated before why would Assad who is clearly winning risk international condemnation by using a WMD? Furthermore where would they get a WMD? From Iraq? Well that would certainly explain where those went...wouldn't it?

LMAO No, you said

-Geaux

First, why do you put your name on each post. That's a fucking mental issue.

Second, I was asking a question. Because, no, I don't keep track of individual cases of ODS. I just treat it as a collective disease. Collectively, you Obama Haters were all for drone strikes when Bush did them. And all against them when the Black Guy did it.

Your Bush Derangement Syndrome is well known. The accusations you make are likewise pretty groundless. The ONLY complaints I have seen about drone strikes are those directed at US citizens....especially if they happen on US soil.

As usual you neglect the important facts because they interfere with your hatred of all that is conservative.

Basically you just hate....

I rest my case...

-Geaux

Yes, you did a fine job of avoiding the topic by dwelling on an irrelevent point.

Not to worry, I'm sure you be back here ripping Obama's actions in Syria when teh shooting starts.

Wrong again Tojo, he exposed you for the ad hom, ethically challenged, and afactually challenged spammer you are...

You lost pretty handily.

Obama's economic policies are a bust.

His only hope is starting a war and increase war spending.

Can't have his legacy be Obamacare...he knows that's a disaster waiting to be implemented.
All the war talk is from the Right.
Really? Is that why the Obama led media sychophants are leading their newscasts with Syria, and whom Obama is talking to about Syria and action against Assad?

Pay attention son.

We all see this coming. Obama and his cronies are going to attack Syria.

This is evident by watching the news. Talking heads only mention war crimes by Assad and ignore those by the Al Qaeda backed terrorists they are fighting.

We must all be careful not to use the "war" term, like Obama carefully avoided during the "war" in Libya so as to avoid the War Powers Act. That way Congress need not be consulted. So we must come up with a new term.

Here are some suggestions.

1. Peace loving democratic police action.

2. Cruise missile confrontation.

3. Beginning of World War 3 once Russia and Iran get involved.

Perhaps the Nobel Peace Prize was well deserved by Obama. He is bringing peace to one conquered country after another.

The right would be just as critical of Obama if the president advocated no action at all:

Congressional Republicans on Sunday ratcheted up pressure on the White House to intervene in Syria, saying the United States “has sat on the sidelines for too long” amid increasing evidence that the Assad regime used chemical weapons on civilians.

Republicans implore Obama: Get off the sidelines on Syria issue; U.N. to visit attack site - Washington Times
Are Congressional Republicans just as ‘wrong’ as Obama with regard to their support of intervention in Syria?

This is evident by watching the news. Talking heads only mention war crimes by Assad and ignore those by the Al Qaeda backed terrorists they are fighting.

We must all be careful not to use the "war" term, like Obama carefully avoided during the "war" in Libya so as to avoid the War Powers Act. That way Congress need not be consulted. So we must come up with a new term.

Perhaps the Nobel Peace Prize was well deserved by Obama. He is bringing peace to one conquered country after another.

The right would be just as critical of Obama if the president advocated no action at all:

Congressional Republicans on Sunday ratcheted up pressure on the White House to intervene in Syria, saying the United States “has sat on the sidelines for too long” amid increasing evidence that the Assad regime used chemical weapons on civilians.

Republicans implore Obama: Get off the sidelines on Syria issue; U.N. to visit attack site - Washington Times
Are Congressional Republicans just as ‘wrong’ as Obama with regard to their support of intervention in Syria?

Of course

Of course
Especially McCain and Graham...and others.

Pertinent question though? Will Obama go 'War Powers Act', or ask for approval...Both courses of which will create diversions from Obama's domestic problems...which he refuses to answer...Benghazi in particular...

[

No, because as has been stated before why would Assad who is clearly winning risk international condemnation by using a WMD? Furthermore where would they get a WMD? From Iraq? Well that would certainly explain where those went...wouldn't it?

Oh, right. Because there really were Iraqi WMD's... and Bush and Cheney weren't lying.... sure. I know you need to believe that.

There was no good reason for Saddam to give Assad his WMD's, considering that Assad screwed him in the first Gulf War.

And the rebel groups now fighting Assad didn't really exist in 2003.

I agree, that if Assad weren't like a crazy person, using WMD's wouldn't make any sense.

But again, he is a crazy person. Maybe he thinks after the US failed in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, he can whether the storm. Might even rally the rest of the Arab world to his side.

Forum List

Back