Committee Votes To Release Trumps' Taxes 24-16. Tell Me Why ThisI isn't Partisan Bullsh#T

You are right. I don't want some crazy billionaire buying our government. I want Trump to go to prison, I want his family bankrupted, I want him made an example of so the next guy says, "I am not going to even think about that!"
As long as you continue wishing harm and destruction on someone you've never even met and who hasn't harmed you, you will continue to be angry, bitter, and dissatisfied with your life. You know, like you are right now.
Uh, right. And people talked about Hitler for decades, too. Imagine that.
Godwin's. You lose. Get back to me when the Peace President starts a world-wide war that kills tens of millions and systematically tries to eliminate an entire culture group.

Nope, he lied from the start. He claimed that he couldn't release his taxes because he was under Audit. In fact, no audits were being performed until 2019.
Again, what is so unique about that lie or broken promise compared to other Presidents? Biden lies so frequently that even Democrat friendly Washington Post has dubbed him a “bottomless Pinocchio”. Trump’s tax returns and him lying are just another Get Trump tool for you Trump haters. Two Impeachments and J6 and he’s still occupying space in the heads of you people.

As long as you continue wishing harm and destruction on someone you've never even met and who hasn't harmed you, you will continue to be angry, bitter, and dissatisfied with your life. You know, like you are right now.
I believe Trump caused great harm to this country. He lowered the bar of what we expect from politicians and enabled the worst instincts of the electorate. Politics is now blood sport. People don’t care about what’s good for the country, they care about what’s good for them. Cruelty is the point. Trolling is it’s own reward.

Trump didn’t start any of this, but he seized upon it and used these factors in a cynical effort to gain power without regard to the health of our society.

Godwin's. You lose. G

I have never been happier than I am right now. I am about to make a record amount of money for one year (Just over six figures) I'm in a great relationship (which is why I am posting here less on weekends) and things are generally going the way I want them to on a national level.

Trump did plenty of harm when I lost my job during his recession, thank you very much.

Send the fucker to jail and hang him for treason.

I believe Trump caused great harm to this country. He lowered the bar of what we expect from politicians and enabled the worst instincts of the electorate. Politics is now blood sport. People don’t care about what’s good for the country, they care about what’s good for them. Cruelty is the point. Trolling is it’s own reward.

Trump didn’t start any of this, but he seized upon it and used these factors in a cynical effort to gain power without regard to the health of our society.

Well said. Trump has debased our politics. Heck, Trump's supporters don't care how much damage he did to the country as long as he "owned the libs".

1 million dead from Covid.
65 million jobs lost due to the recession
riots in the streets

but man, he owned those libs and let's enjoy those pictures of upset people after his win.

The only reason why Republicans are turning on him now is not because of all the damage he did, but because after three lost elections cycles, they are realizing he's actually hurting their cause.

I have never been happier than I am right now. I am about to make a record amount of money for one year (Just over six figures) I'm in a great relationship (which is why I am posting here less on weekends) and things are generally going the way I want them to on a national level.

Trump did plenty of harm when I lost my job during his recession, thank you very much.

Send the fucker to jail and hang him for treason.

Which simply means you want to witness another human being suffering because he made you mad. That's not a happy person.

Well said. Trump has debased our politics. Heck, Trump's supporters don't care how much damage he did to the country as long as he "owned the libs".
And you don't care what damage is done to the rule of law as long as you get to see other people suffer because you don't like them.

He didn't lower the bar....he exposed just how low and how quick the demafascist will go to abuse power. For exposing how the dem party, has gone full demafasict he should be awarded the Medal of Freedom

He didn't lower the bar....he exposed just how low and how quick the demafascist will go to abuse power. For exposing how the dem party, has gone full demafasict he should be awarded the Medal of Freedom
Damn, you sound like a crazy person.

Which simply means you want to witness another human being suffering because he made you mad. That's not a happy person.

No, I want to see him suffer because his gross incompetence and disregard for the constitution I once swore an oath to defend was beyond the pale.

Tick-tock...

And you don't care what damage is done to the rule of law as long as you get to see other people suffer because you don't like them.
Actually, there's no rule of law issue here.

He broke the law (actually a lot of them), a criminal referral has been made.

No, I want to see him suffer because his gross incompetence and disregard for the constitution I once swore an oath to defend was beyond the pale.

Tick-tock...

Actually, there's no rule of law issue here.

He broke the law (actually a lot of them), a criminal referral has been made.

Your faggot ass never defended anything but yourself you POS.

Definition: disclosure from 26 USC § 6103(b)(8) | LII / Legal Information Institute

Redacting names and addresses doesn't satisfy the secrecy requirements. Return information is pretty much all the information shown on the return, and it does identify a person, because we know who's information it is.

Basically, if the information points to a particular person, the informarion can only be obtained in closed executive session.
Redacting of social security numbers, birth dates phone numbers, and email addresses is required by the IRS when tax returns are release by the IRS under court order. Other personal information is not redacted as it would make the returns useless.

Last edited:
Damn, you sound like a crazy person.
Notice how few Trumpsters defend him. They simple attack the opposition because they know Trump's actions are beyond any reasonable defense. Donald Trump's behavior has always been unethical and bordering on being illegal. However, his 4 years in the White House has convinced him that he is above the law but that is going to change.

Forum List

Back