Common sense gun regulations are not about taking guns away from everyone

You are correct. The Proggies' "Comon Sense" gun regulations are about disarming the masses in order to turn them into serfs, and preserving gun possession for the New Overlords.

Under "Common Sense" Gun laws does it mean I can't walk into any gun dealership and walk out the door with a perfectly legal gun?

Do I worry about the authorities coming to confiscate my guns?

If you answered NO to both of those question,maybe the common sense gun laws are just that, for the ones with common sense. I really don't see much common sense in your answer.

The correct answers are:

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

You seem to be multiple noid. In fact, you are a pair o noids. The Majority of us don't have any problems with the Colorado Gun Regs. But I am aware that some do have. And even with them in place, we still just had one shooting. But if you notice, the game has changed in all of us. We will fight and a room full of people without guns will always overpower on single person with a handgun. The same can't be said with a rapid fire (not full auto) with a 30 round mag and the capability to reload in about a second. We haven't stopped the shootings (obviously) but we have cut down on the body count. And it was done because the Citizens have had enough.

I call shenanigans. Just because a majority of people may be so uneducated and brainwashed that they can be duped into giving up their inalienable rights doesn't make gun control laws "common sense".

Just keep flapping those wings, screeching and trying to look larger. If it makes you happy, go for it.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And just keep on giving your own rights. You'll only convince the already brainwashed.

Under "Common Sense" Gun laws does it mean I can't walk into any gun dealership and walk out the door with a perfectly legal gun?

If you answered NO to both of those question,maybe the common sense gun laws are just that, for the ones with common sense. I really don't see much common sense in your answer.

The correct answers are:

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

You seem to be multiple noid. In fact, you are a pair o noids. The Majority of us don't have any problems with the Colorado Gun Regs. But I am aware that some do have. And even with them in place, we still just had one shooting. But if you notice, the game has changed in all of us. We will fight and a room full of people without guns will always overpower on single person with a handgun. The same can't be said with a rapid fire (not full auto) with a 30 round mag and the capability to reload in about a second. We haven't stopped the shootings (obviously) but we have cut down on the body count. And it was done because the Citizens have had enough.

I call shenanigans. Just because a majority of people may be so uneducated and brainwashed that they can be duped into giving up their inalienable rights doesn't make gun control laws "common sense".

Just keep flapping those wings, screeching and trying to look larger. If it makes you happy, go for it.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And just keep on giving your own rights. You'll only convince the already brainwashed.

Hey, I sent my brain out to be dry cleaned, not washed. And I got it back just fine.

Sounds to me like you need a bit of cleaning on your brain. Try bleach and Vinegar.

There is no ultimate solve all solution. The goal is to lower the number of people a nut can kill because guns aren’t going away.

You’re talking about a completely different problem. Why people kill. I’m just trying to lower the number of people they can kill. I wish none of us could get a ten round clip because they don’t make them.

And my Ruger bushmaster only holds 4. And you have to do the thing each time to unload the spent cartridge and put another in the chamber. I couldn’t do the kind of damage the Vegas shooter did. Or the guys on the movie heat with their assault weapons. That was based on a real case. Those weapons shouldn’t be available.

Solve the crazy male problem first then I’ll consider letting anyone own and carry a gun.

So, you are content to suffer shootings, as long as the body count is low? How liberal of you.
What do you suggest we do to stop the shootings?
Lol
First of all shit happens, No amount of frivolous gun control laws will stop any shootings.
Most all of the violence in this country is in progressive controlled urban areas with extremely strict gun control laws…
And that violence is committed by people who are legally ineligible to own firearms

But these morons want to target law abiding people with laws that do nothing to stop the illegal trafficking and illegal acquisition of firearms
Bullshit. We should be regulating the manufacturing and sales of firearms better.

Like I said if in 100 years they only made 5 shot revolvers and rifles your grandkids won’t have hard ons for guns they’ve never seen because they were outlawed a century ago.

It would be great if clips were limited to 5 shots.
Do you really believe this horseshit?

They don't make '57 Chevys anymore, either. Nobody's forgotten about them.

You're too unstable to own firearms.

Pretty much so.

The least we should do is apply the same strict scrutiny criteria to the right to keep and bear arms as we do to other rights protected under the Bill of Rights. The courts don't do that now and that is despicable.

The last thing we need is to have hateful delusional and not that bright Liberals deciding how to apply the rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights. We see over and over again that they never get it right and erode our individual liberties.

By the way, don't give me this horseshit about you Liberals caring about the welfare of children when you support the murdering of a million of them each year for the sake of convenience. In addition to that you want to destroy the liberty and economic well being of our children with destructive and failed Left policies.

If you want the 2nd to be taken literally, then I suggest you modernize it legally instead of just causing trouble. I am not in favor of doing away with it's meaning but I am in favor of rewriting to a more modern legal wording.

You are still trying to make this an "Us against Them" game. US is everyone.
-------------------------------------- it is WE and my People against against YOU .

Now you are talking for We the People. Well, cupcake, We the People in this state adopted common sense gun regs. If you are speaking for We the People then you would be taking a different stance. To you, the fringe, small vocal group you identify with is the only ones that should be heard and you should control all others. Newsflash, cupcake, you aren't speaking for We the People.
This post alone proves you don't understand the United States.

You support the majority taking rights away from the minority.

Historically, that hasn't worked out well for anybody.

Yes, you can identify with the minority that we took their right to own guns. Nice Group. Murderers, Rapists, Criminally insane, Wife and Children Beaters. Nice group of People you have there. It's good that you are stepping up and admitting you are part of that group.
It's okay, Comrade, they can still vote Democrat from jail.

Say, when you were in the Air Force, did they know you were working for the Soviet Union?

So, you are content to suffer shootings, as long as the body count is low? How liberal of you.
Lol
First of all shit happens, No amount of frivolous gun control laws will stop any shootings.
Most all of the violence in this country is in progressive controlled urban areas with extremely strict gun control laws…
And that violence is committed by people who are legally ineligible to own firearms

But these morons want to target law abiding people with laws that do nothing to stop the illegal trafficking and illegal acquisition of firearms
Bullshit. We should be regulating the manufacturing and sales of firearms better.

Like I said if in 100 years they only made 5 shot revolvers and rifles your grandkids won’t have hard ons for guns they’ve never seen because they were outlawed a century ago.

So, you rightwingnutjobguncrazy, you want to take his guns? After you take all the guns of those that disagree with you, is there going to be a cull? Read up on Mussolini, your ideas are right out of his playbook.

If you want the 2nd to be taken literally, then I suggest you modernize it legally instead of just causing trouble. I am not in favor of doing away with it's meaning but I am in favor of rewriting to a more modern legal wording.

You are still trying to make this an "Us against Them" game. US is everyone.
-------------------------------------- it is WE and my People against against YOU .

Now you are talking for We the People. Well, cupcake, We the People in this state adopted common sense gun regs. If you are speaking for We the People then you would be taking a different stance. To you, the fringe, small vocal group you identify with is the only ones that should be heard and you should control all others. Newsflash, cupcake, you aren't speaking for We the People.

Yes, you can identify with the minority that we took their right to own guns. Nice Group. Murderers, Rapists, Criminally insane, Wife and Children Beaters. Nice group of People you have there. It's good that you are stepping up and admitting you are part of that group.

Say, when you were in the Air Force, did they know you were working for the Soviet Union?

Time to clean the gene pool on people I see. Have a nice day.

You've expressed profound ignorance as to the meaning and purpose of the amendment. So, no, I do not believe anything need be "upgraded". You can't just change the meaning of the words as they were written at the time. What the government has, the people shall have. What you think another "needs" is irrelevant.

You may not mean to, but you're supporting tyranny. Shame.

I just presented the verbatim, word for word of the 2nd amendment. Or at least the last part of it that you keep bringing up. You can't change the fact that it can be interpreted many ways and is being interpreted many ways. You want us to interpret it the way you say, I suggest you get it changed to be specific so that there can be no need to interpret it. Laws need to read specifics. Any other way and you end up with a Legal mess on your hands. And you have the same support as the Gun Grabbers so most of us don't listen to either groups views. So we make common sense gun laws. And going back to the OP, I can go into any gun shop and leave within 15 minutes with any gun that they have to sell on the shelf. If I choose to own a full auto, it just takes a lot longer but I can still buy it and take it home. I really don't see too much abridging done on firearms under common sense gun regs. I have freedoms and I don't see anyone successful in abridging those freedoms. Well, you are suggesting that some of my freedoms should be abridged. And you don't understand that. Too bad. But the common sense players are winning and when we win, everyone wins.

If you read the words of the men that wrote the amendment (Federalist Papers, letters, speeches, etc), their meaning and the reasons and motivations for what they wrote, there is absolutely no room for varied interpretation. It means what it means. The government shall not infringe.

Stop with the tyranny. You do not know what's best for others.

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Not once have I ever advocated taking away your right to wear sleaveless shirts.
As I've pointed out to you, "bear" and "bare" are not interchangeable.

And you spelled "sleeveless" wrong.

You can stop pretending you're clever now, Comrade.

So I hit it right on the head. All you have left is the old "Spelink Nazi".
Dude. Do I really need to prove that you're using words wrong?

I guess I do.

bare
  1. :: adjective

Lacking the usual or appropriate covering or clothing; naked: a bare arm.

2. :: adjective
    Exposed to view; undisguised: bare fangs.

3. :: adjective
    Lacking the usual furnishings, equipment, or decoration: bare walls.

4. :: adjective
    Having no addition, adornment, or qualification: the bare facts. See Synonyms at empty.
bear
  1. :: verb-transitive

To hold up; support.

2. :: verb-transitive
    To carry from one place to another; transport.

3. :: verb-transitive
    To carry in the mind; harbor: bear a grudge.

4. :: verb-transitive
    To transmit at large; relate: bearing glad tidings.
Dumbass.

It's time to thin the herd once again.
Yes, that's the standard leftist response to disagreement.

You people sure do like filling mass graves, don't you, Comrade?

Are you volunteering for the next cull?
Are you volunteering to be the culler, Comrade?

Doubtful. Internet Revolutionaries tend to be pussies.

We can use all those death camps you idjits keep claiming that the Left is assembling. Not to worry, the gas will be on hand. You fascists invented them so you think we all are busy little beavers building them just for you. Be afraid, be very afraid.
you: lets take away peoples rights

also you: your a fascist lol

I'm not afraid of internet retards. You're harmless. Completely.

YOU and the 14 others who make this claim are tellers of BIG LIES.
Anyone who isn't brain damaged knows those claims are facts. Lefties always give themselves away.

So we are ignoring facts. Well here is the last part of the 2nd amendment.

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

At no time have I ever denied your right to wear sleaveless shirts.
Huh?
He thinks "bear" and "bare" are synonymous.

Hey, you make shit up that isn't there. Why can't I do the same. Damn these rules, don't you just hate 'em.
I have no need to make anything up. You keep proving I'm right.

Dumbass.

the worst of the bunch are YOU pretend Authority and squealer types 'mrguncontrol' .

I already know that you "Self Admitted" Murderers, Rapists and Child Beaters spend way too much time complaining to the Management about me. Hasn't worked out so well for you has it. I don't bother even complaining about you "People" (and I use that term very loosely). Let me guess, when you people (again, used very loosely) are in the habit of doing something unsavory, you always claim it's other people that do it. You just won a prize.

View attachment 260629
Oh, you poor, poor victim. It's so terribly unfair that people are allowed to disagree with you!

Not going to happen.

You can get plans on the Internet for building a fully-automatic submachine gun using easily-available materials from any hardware store.

It law-abiding citizens are limited to revolvers and rifles holding no more than five rounds, criminals will manufacture their own, far superior weapons, and easily outgun law-abiding citizens.

If the stupid Liberals manage to do what they want to do and ban firearms can you imagine the black market in firearms?

Mexico will become the world' largest firearms exporters to take care of the US black market.
--------------------------------------- i certainly think so . Guns are easy to make and machinery is in home workshops all over the world .
OBVIOULSY WE NEED TO BAN DRILL PRESSES

NRA and supporters say common sense gun regulations are the government attempting to take guns away from law abiding citizens.
Bull Shit - it is an eveil attempt to confuse logical arguments for gun control. Those who confuse the discussion with lies all have blood on their hands.
Of course they are. That's what lefties mean by "common sense gun regulations." It's code for abolishing the 2nd Amendment.

Well you are the in favour of mentally ill and irresponsible people having high powered guns...

You are part of let the MENTALS HAVE GUNS...
---------------------------------- ITS much too easy to accuse a person of being irresponsible and mentally ill . Accusations were what put hundreds of thousands and maybe more in prison and Gulags in the USSR 'english Ted' .

So arming mentally ill with high powered guns is the only solution.. I don't think the US Justice system just sends people to Gulags because of accusations but you will get jail for being accused and poor but that is a different story...

With out offering an actual solution to the problem you are just enabling the problem thus let the MENTALS HAVE GUNS

People who are found mentally ill via due process of law are not legally eligible to purchase or possess firearms.

Once again it is the failure of the government that mentally ill people buy guns it is not the fault of the average gun owner.

And we really need to define the term mentally ill don't you think?

I like the term a danger to others but then again how do you know if one is a danger to others at the time of the purchase of a firearm?
How do you know anyone will be a danger to others in the future?
And that's the problem with Red Flag laws...they're completely open to abuse by irrational gun haters like Lysistrata and proto-Marxists like Daryl Hunt.

OMG THAT MAN HAS A GUN HES OBVIOUSLY A DANGER TO OTHERS

NRA and supporters say common sense gun regulations are the government attempting to take guns away from law abiding citizens.
Bull Shit - it is an evil attempt to confuse logical arguments for gun control. Those who confuse the discussion with lies all have blood on their hands.

You are correct. The Proggies' "Comon Sense" gun regulations are about disarming the masses in order to turn them into serfs, and preserving gun possession for the New Overlords.

And what would that be, about .000001% of the real Progressives? Hate to break it to you but there is no way I would be disarmed. Too many rightwingnutjobs running around that wants me disarmed.
Only if you're a danger to others.

And with all your fascist talk of "thinning the herd", obviously you are a danger to others.

Do you need someone to proofread your manifesto?

Bull Shit - it is an evil attempt to confuse logical arguments for gun control. Those who confuse the discussion with lies all have blood on their hands.

And what would that be, about .000001% of the real Progressives? Hate to break it to you but there is no way I would be disarmed. Too many rightwingnutjobs running around that wants me disarmed.

As much as I appreciate your commitment to your 2nd Amendment rights, you are sorely mistaken if you think it's the right who want you to be disarmed.

The Progs are part of the Neo-Serfdom Globalist conglomerate who wish to reverse the liberty achieved by Western Civilization. They wish to put us under the yoke. Free people who are armed are not easily put under said yoke - hence the "Common Sense" anti-gun agenda.

As to calling it "Common Sense":

View attachment 260656

too many rightwingnutjobs have stated that the Left should not be armed. And some have suggested the "Gathering". There are only a couple of people in here that actually want everyone disarmed. The percentage in here is about the same as IRL. They are loud but it's like a bird trying to ward off an attacker by spreading it's wings, screeching loudly and trying to look bigger. You honestly believe that the rest of us (the majority) actually listens to them? We don't.

Same goes for the rightwingnutjobgunnuters. They spread their wings, screech loudly and try and look bigger than they really are. But they are so adamant about it, the try and take over any reasonable discussion and bury the "Other Side". To them, most of the population are obviously Left Wing Loons.

What has and is happening isn't the confiscation of firearms, it's the regulation of firearms. It's done by State to State. In Colorado, I am quite satisfied with the Gun Regs we have here. I can walk into any Gun Shop, see a gun I want, have the Dealer fill out the background check paperwork, run it. Then I pay for it and walk out the store with it. All in less than 15 minutes. Of course, if I were one of the violent on file with the Police Department I would probably be turned down on the background check. In 2016, there were over 600,000 background checks done. Almost every one passed. But it did catch 127 convicted felons who were trying to illegally purchase a firearm and sent them back to prison. And this does not count the ones that are on a restraining order for violent behavior which failing would not send them to prison, only deny them the purchase.

There are other restrictions but "Normal" firearms have no difficulty in meeting those requirements. I don't agree with all of them but I can live with them.

So the idjits that call me mrguncontrol are just fruitcakes from the extreme gunnuter side who constantly spread their wings, screech loudly and try and look larger.
...says the guy who talks all tough about "thinning the herd".

And with all your fascist talk of "thinning the herd", obviously you are a danger to others.

Almost none of the mass shooters in the last decade would have been identified as being danger to others. Libs protected the ones who were, like the San Bernardino shooters.

The correct answers are:

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

At one point, a majority thought slavery was cool.

At one point, a majority believed the Earth is flat.

At one point, a majority believed Jews needed to be exterminated.

This is a Republic. That means the majority can't vote away the rights of the minority.

You're too stupid to understand that.

Almost none of the mass shooters in the last decade would have been identified as being danger to others. Libs protected the ones who were, like the San Bernardino shooters.

Now, that's funny. After the fact, almost everyone showed warning signs. But you rightwingnutjobs won't allow the Red Flag laws alone. We have that in this state and it works usually. The last one got past it. But with the gun regs as they are, at least the body count was kept to one.

Lol

So, you rightwingnutjobguncrazy, you want to take his guns? After you take all the guns of those that disagree with you, is there going to be a cull? Read up on Mussolini, your ideas are right out of his playbook.
Why don't you want to take his guns?

Oh, that's right -- you agree with him. Therefore, he's NOT A THREAT.

Only people who disagree with you ARE THREATS.

And we are. We're threats to the leftist totalitarianism you want.

Mussolini? Ha. If you want to know what a leftist wants, see what he accuses conservatives of.

Time to clean the gene pool on people I see. Have a nice day.
Make sure you use union equipment operators when you dig the mass graves, Comrade.

Forum List

Back