Common sense gun regulations--need to be passed now.

OK--so this year we have 18 school shootings, and it's not even March yet. Yesterday in Florida 15 young people with their entire lives in front of them, along with 2 school teachers trying to protect them were massacred. Then we have Las Vegas. Then a church in Texas were generations of family members were wiped out. We have a movie theatre in Aurora Colorado, then San Diego were a straw buyer purchased semi-automatics for a slaugther there, and Orlando, Florida another one. And Sandy Hook where 5 to 7 year olds were slaughtered.

People have called for better gun regulations in this country and it has continually fallen on deaf ears. Republicans are owned by the NRA and right wing gun extremists.

Here are my suggestions.
1. Ban semi-automatic weapons and 30 round gun clips.
2. People with existing semi-automatics & ammo be required to keep them in a locked secure gun case, and required to maintain an insurance liability policy on that weapon in order to keep them.
3. Parents of children & teenagers are required to keep all of their guns & ammo in locked secure gun safes, inaccessible at all times to their kids.
4. No private sales. If someone wants to sell their gun, it has to be dropped off at a licensed gun dealer for resale so a background check can be done.
5. Background checks including extended mental health checks before any purchase of a gun is made.
6. Straw buyers of guns, those who buy guns for others, be under the same prosecutable standards as those that pull the trigger.
7. Those that are on a no fly list, or FBI terrorist watch list not be able to purchase any guns or ammo.

If these simple regulations were in place--there would have never been a Las Vegas, a Sandy Hook, a Columbine massacre, a church in Texas, San Diego slaughter, Orlando, Florida massacre, a Virginia Tech etc. etc. etc., and 15 young kids and 2 teachers that were killed yesterday would be here today.

You won't convince Republicans to do any of this. They are OWNED by the NRA, and right wing gun extremists, and will fight (tooth & nail) on any new gun regulations. They are more interested in the donations they get from the NRA than keeping the public and our schools safe.

RogerR20120424_low.jpg

If you're tired of all the condolences & sympathies, then do something about it. Vote for Democrats in the midterm election cycle this coming November for common sense gun regulations.
In response to your litany of "solutions."
1. Millions of private individuals who own AK's, AR's, et cetera, such as myself, are safe sportsmen/women who are no threat to you, your loved-ones, friends, neighbors or strangers and thus the number of ammunition they hold is also no threat to you. As I've said on other posts, There are 80+ million private citizens legally owning over 300 million firearms and we are no threat to you. The fact that some cockroach crawls out of the woodwork and kills innocent people, has nothing to do with those who would step in and protect you, if they were there to do so.
2. I can't speak for others, but I keep all firearms, excluding the one that is on my person, locked up in my gun-safe and since I take possess what I consider adequate deterrence (the safe), insurance isn't needed. There will always be criminals breaking into peoples homes and even with a safe, theft does take place. I keep a list of the firearms and their serial numbers separate from the safe and can produce the list should the safe be broken into.
3. All parents should keep firearms inaccessible to children, unless you are out with them on the range or on the farm property (we had .22 rifles for shooting nuisance varmints on my uncle's farm and were allowed go out without supervision, but had parents who taught gun use and safety).
4. Agree. No private sales, although one's sons/daughters can inherit the items if the parent feels they are to be used safely.
5. I agree totally with a background check, however, all it takes to deny a person the right to own a firearm is a biased anti-gun psychologist and even the most stable person would get denied and I can easily see the democratic party planting such individuals in positions to deny gun ownership based upon false accusations of mental instability. If a person is under therapy for "mental-illness" that could lead to violence or, has a "domestic-violence conviction (not just an accusation").
6. They are already prosecuting straw purchasers. No new law needed on that one.
7. My late-wife was temporarily on a no-fly list as her name happened to be similar to an individual who was considered a risk, however, it was eventually cleared up. No weapons should be taken from anyone on a no-fly list without due-process and having gone through the courts to ensure that the correct person is on the list.
If you will pay attention to these school shooters, they have one thing in common.....their age. They fall into the category of teens and young adults. As the male frontal-cortex is not fully developed until the age of 25, I recommend that the age to purchase any firearm be raised to 25 years of age, assuring maturity in the process.
Now, to be a "devils-advocate" for a minute, no matter what law you may want to implement, we have reached the stage whereby your average homeowner can actually make a fully functioning firearm with no trouble at all and no serial number. Thus, all the laws in the world won't stop someone from making homemade guns. They can also make Improvised Explosive devices (IED's) and so on. A teen or young adult can take his/her car, dad's or mom's car or steal a car/truck/van and run over a lot of people, killing many in the process. One can also easily make "napalm" block exits at nightclubs and burn dozens to death. In China, a crazy guy killed a bunch of children in a nursery years ago...simply by stabbing them to death.
One of the real disturbing things on the horizon is if you look at a map of Europe to see locations in Europe where there were Islamic terrorist attacks, the European map is dotted all over the place, excluding Poland which rejected Muslim entry and we just keep allowing them to pour in and thus at some point there will be a spike in killings via various methods in the name of Allah, all because of our naiveté.

No dunce, that is not what I think, that's what your opinion is. I already told you twice, and you still beating the same drum. Here is one more time, maybe this time will get thru...

The right to bear arms doesn't give me freedom, it is the right that ensure that freedom is not taken away from me. Unlike leftist collectivists, we Americans like our individual rights, and the right to bear arms, just like freedom of speech, are few of the most important. The purpose of the government is to secure our individual rights, and not to take them away. But how would you know that, when you don't have it.

In NZ and Australia we have this, and you in US have this... riiiiiight. You don't have constitutionally protected free speech, and what you call "free political speech" is given to you by the government, meaning that they can take it away. Like they did to people who were protesting duck hunting. :D

America was created from a culture of self-defense. Australia mindset is more like "the government will protect me." To become independent, we had brutal war, unlike "down under" who were not invaded, attacked or occupied, and in a way, still bowing to British crown. Our histories are different, therefore our Constitution, that unlike any other limits government, not people, and attachment to our guns.

Did your gun laws lowered crime rate? Violent murder rate dropped a little, and that's it. All the other, like manslaughter, sexual assault, kidnapping, armed robbery, remain near or above pre gun control rates. During the same period, the violent crime rate in US also dropped, but without gun control, meaning that gun control in Australia wasn't the only reason for drop in murder rate. Congrats, you made it. You cut gun related suicides by half, while suicide rate remained at all time high.

From 2015: Australia Sees Spike in Gun Crime Despite Outright Ban

Charges for crimes involving firearms have increased dramatically across the island nation's localities in the past decade according to an analysis of government statistics conducted by The New Daily. It found that gun crimes have spiked dramatically in the Australian states of Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, and Tasmania. In Victoria, pistol-related offenses doubled over the last decade. In New South Wales, they tripled. The other states saw smaller but still significant increases.

You gotta love your gun control. Keep it.

Fool, you are all over the place on this. You're talking plastic bits and pieces and now you are on another tangent about your rights. I know what your rights are, and on paper they look fantastic. In real life? Not worth the paper they are written on.

And no, we don't like the govt looking after us. Total bullshit pulled up by US conservatives to make them feel more 'free'. What a crock of shit. You have freedom of speech? Like at the Orange Buffoon's rally where the guy got punched in the head? That kind of freedom?

And don't forget your revolution was by British subjects against the British crown. That's right, you're FF's were Brits.

Your gun crime stats from Australia mainly relate to firearms possession and ammunition possession. Do you even read your own links?

If your 2nd is so successful and works so well how come I'm five times more likely to get murdered in the US than NZ? If guns are the answer why are your violent crime stats through the roof?

How are we bowing to the British crown? Tell me do. Take your time...I'd love to hear this...

Just leave the 2nd the way it is and there won't be an issue. By the way the only thing that is a peashooter in trained hands is an actual peashooter.

From the outside looking in, very few people want the 2nd changed. Even liberals. However, where liberals differ from the gun lobby is that they do want restrictions. IMO, they are reasonable restrictions. People can still have their guns, just not certain types.

OK, let's discuss that.

What is the certain type they don't want? Assault weapons?

Despite that I think they shouldn't be, the assault weapons are already regulated. The AR-15 is NOT an assault weapon, although the lefties like to call it that, because it looks like military weapon.

2cmn8lz.jpg

These two rifles are both Ruger Mini 14, they shoot the same cartridge , at the same rate, from the same magazines, and for some reason, the bottom one is an "assault weapon". Neither one is.

Perhaps the bottom one could be call an "assault weapon" because it's black. :D

We're not worried about "reasonable restrictions", we're worried about what leftists are selling under "reasonable", since nothing reasonable comes from the left. We're not buying... because what today sounds "reasonable, is just "foot in the door", and if today these semis can be banned, tomorrow All semis will be banned, including handguns.

While we're at it, would it be reasonable that we keep our individual rights, and protect our kids in schools the same way we protect, let's say, our court rooms, or Congress?

OK, let's discuss that.

What is the certain type they don't want? Assault weapons?

Despite that I think they shouldn't be, the assault weapons are already regulated. The AR-15 is NOT an assault weapon, although the lefties like to call it that, because it looks like military weapon.

These two rifles are both Ruger Mini 14, they shoot the same cartridge , at the same rate, from the same magazines, and for some reason, the bottom one is an "assault weapon". Neither one is.

Perhaps the bottom one could be call an "assault weapon" because it's black. :D

We're not worried about "reasonable restrictions", we're worried about what leftists are selling under "reasonable", since nothing reasonable comes from the left. We're not buying... because what today sounds "reasonable, is just "foot in the door", and if today these semis can be banned, tomorrow All semis will be banned, including handguns.

While we're at it, would it be reasonable that we keep our individual rights, and protect our kids in schools the same way we protect, let's say, our court rooms, or Congress?

The slippery slope is a fallacy. One drummed up by the gun lobby to scare gun owners.

I have no problem with semi or fully automatic guns being banned, or restricted, or maybe very thorough background checks being put in place.

By protecting court rooms and Congress, do you mean armed guards? If so, welcome to the third world America.

Sorry to keep you waiting. Mate. :D

Fool, you are all over the place on this. You're talking plastic bits and pieces and now you are on another tangent about your rights. I know what your rights are, and on paper they look fantastic. In real life? Not worth the paper they are written on.

Not worth to you, because you don't have them. We, Americans, like our rights.

And no, we don't like the govt looking after us. Total bullshit pulled up by US conservatives to make them feel more 'free'. What a crock of shit. You have freedom of speech? Like at the Orange Buffoon's rally where the guy got punched in the head? That kind of freedom?

That's exactly what you have. When you have government decide that you eat, drink, drive, and what you can or cannot say, or what you must say, yeah... that's pretty much having government looking after you.

And don't forget your revolution was by British subjects against the British crown. That's right, you're FF's were Brits.

That's right, we have founding fathers. United states was born in revolution that freed us from British oppression. Australia was born as prison colony where Brits sent their criminals and undesirable and is still under British monarchy.

Your gun crime stats from Australia mainly relate to firearms possession and ammunition possession. Do you even read your own links?

Those are not "my crime stats", they are Australian crime stats. While it's true that you have less gun deaths since gun ban, your crime level did not decrease. Number of murders is still about the same, while number of rape increased.

If your 2nd is so successful and works so well how come I'm five times more likely to get murdered in the US than NZ? If guns are the answer why are your violent crime stats through the roof?

I can't say you're wrong here. What I can say is that unlike United States, Australia doesn't have problem with minorities. If you look at the data, and who's doing most of the crime, you'll get better picture.

How are we bowing to the British crown? Tell me do. Take your time...I'd love to hear this...

Australia is not fully independent country and is still legally under the British moarchy. You are aware that you have Governor General appointed by the crown to oversee the Parliament and his "reserve powers", are you? You are aware that one phone call from the queen can dissolve the Oz parliament, are you?
You are aware that every time UK goes to war, Australia, NZ and Canada have to commit troops for the conflict, are you? It's not because you want to, its because you have to.

You may say that Australia has own Parliament and own constitution, but in reality, you are still constitutional monarchy, where the Queen is the head of state, represented by Governor General.

Yeah, you're still bowing to British crown. And NZ and Canada, as well.

Sorry to keep you waiting. Mate. :D

Not worth to you, because you don't have them. We, Americans, like our rights.

That's exactly what you have. When you have government decide that you eat, drink, drive, and what you can or cannot say, or what you must say, yeah... that's pretty much having government looking after you.

That's right, we have founding fathers. United states was born in revolution that freed us from British oppression. Australia was born as prison colony where Brits sent their criminals and undesirable and is still under British monarchy.

Those are not "my crime stats", they are Australian crime stats. While it's true that you have less gun deaths since gun ban, your crime level did not decrease. Number of murders is still about the same, while number of rape increased.

I can't say you're wrong here. What I can say is that unlike United States, Australia doesn't have problem with minorities. If you look at the data, and who's doing most of the crime, you'll get better picture.

Australia is not fully independent country and is still legally under the British moarchy. You are aware that you have Governor General appointed by the crown to oversee the Parliament and his "reserve powers", are you? You are aware that one phone call from the queen can dissolve the Oz parliament, are you?
You are aware that every time UK goes to war, Australia, NZ and Canada have to commit troops for the conflict, are you? It's not because you want to, its because you have to.

You may say that Australia has own Parliament and own constitution, but in reality, you are still constitutional monarchy, where the Queen is the head of state, represented by Governor General.

Yeah, you're still bowing to British crown. And NZ and Canada, as well.

1) Yeah, but my point is, they are not worth the paper they are written on. When you have lobby groups running your govt, your rights mean Jack Shit.

2) You mean you don’t have agricultural regulations? You don’t have regulations surrounding the quality of water and food? You don’t have to have a driver’s licence in the US? You can go whatever speed you like on the freeway? Wow! Who knew?

3) Georgia was also a prison colony. New Zealand was not.

4) So more or less guns have no impact on crime stats? Tell me something I don’t know. The whole anti-gun thing has nothing to do with crime stats but how you want to live your life. Like Afghanistan, or Iraq, or other shithole countries where every fucker has a gun? Or like Europe, Australia, Canada and NZ where we live life without wondering if going to school or the local cinema will be my last day on Earth?

5) In NZ and Australia minorities are well over represented in all negatives stats – from crime through to life expectancy. So no, once again, you are wrong.

6) No, totally untrue. We don’t have to commit troops to anything. There were no UK troops in Vietnam, but there were Oz and NZ troops there. There were no NZ or Oz troops in the Falklands War. Each conflict is decided on its merits. There is absolutely NO agreement between the UK and its former colonies on what we have to do or not have to do.

7) The GG has little or no impact on the running of the country. There has only been one instance where that occurred. GG John Kerr sacked Oz PM Gough Whitlam in 1975. Whitlam – as you would expect – was outraged. So what happened when the election was had? The Aussie public was so outraged that they relected Whitlam, right? Wrong. He got his arsed kicked. Think of the GG as just another layer of govt. A bit like the three parts of the US govt. He or she is there as an extra layer so there is transparency. You do realise Australia, NZ and Canada can become republics any time they like? In fact, in the case of NZ and Australia there have been votes over the years as to whether we should become republics or not, and every time it has been voted down. By the public in a referendum.

As I said, we are much more free than you will ever be. Strict limitations on lobbying for govt. Strict limitations of former members of Parliament becoming lobbyists. All signage of candidates MUST be taken down during election day so as to not unduly influence voters. I could go on. US, land of the free? Laughable. Should be Land of the Rich Guy and fuck the rest.

OK--so this year we have 18 school shootings, and it's not even March yet. Yesterday in Florida 15 young people with their entire lives in front of them, along with 2 school teachers trying to protect them were massacred. Then we have Las Vegas. Then a church in Texas were generations of family members were wiped out. We have a movie theatre in Aurora Colorado, then San Diego were a straw buyer purchased semi-automatics for a slaugther there, and Orlando, Florida another one. And Sandy Hook where 5 to 7 year olds were slaughtered.

People have called for better gun regulations in this country and it has continually fallen on deaf ears. Republicans are owned by the NRA and right wing gun extremists.

Here are my suggestions.
2. People with existing semi-automatics & ammo be required to keep them in a locked secure gun case, and required to maintain an insurance liability policy on that weapon in order to keep them.
3. Parents of children & teenagers are required to keep all of their guns & ammo in locked secure gun safes, inaccessible at all times to their kids.
4. No private sales. If someone wants to sell their gun, it has to be dropped off at a licensed gun dealer for resale so a background check can be done.
5. Background checks including extended mental health checks before any purchase of a gun is made.
6. Straw buyers of guns, those who buy guns for others, be under the same prosecutable standards as those that pull the trigger.
7. Those that are on a no fly list, or FBI terrorist watch list not be able to purchase any guns or ammo.

If these simple regulations were in place--there would have never been a Las Vegas, a Sandy Hook, a Columbine massacre, a church in Texas, San Diego slaughter, Orlando, Florida massacre, a Virginia Tech etc. etc. etc., and 15 young kids and 2 teachers that were killed yesterday would be here today.

You won't convince Republicans to do any of this. They are OWNED by the NRA, and right wing gun extremists, and will fight (tooth & nail) on any new gun regulations. They are more interested in the donations they get from the NRA than keeping the public and our schools safe.

RogerR20120424_low.jpg

If you're tired of all the condolences & sympathies, then do something about it. Vote for Democrats in the midterm election cycle this coming November for common sense gun regulations.
1. Millions of private individuals who own AK's, AR's, et cetera, such as myself, are safe sportsmen/women who are no threat to you, your loved-ones, friends, neighbors or strangers and thus the number of ammunition they hold is also no threat to you. As I've said on other posts, There are 80+ million private citizens legally owning over 300 million firearms and we are no threat to you. The fact that some cockroach crawls out of the woodwork and kills innocent people, has nothing to do with those who would step in and protect you, if they were there to do so.
2. I can't speak for others, but I keep all firearms, excluding the one that is on my person, locked up in my gun-safe and since I take possess what I consider adequate deterrence (the safe), insurance isn't needed. There will always be criminals breaking into peoples homes and even with a safe, theft does take place. I keep a list of the firearms and their serial numbers separate from the safe and can produce the list should the safe be broken into.
3. All parents should keep firearms inaccessible to children, unless you are out with them on the range or on the farm property (we had .22 rifles for shooting nuisance varmints on my uncle's farm and were allowed go out without supervision, but had parents who taught gun use and safety).
4. Agree. No private sales, although one's sons/daughters can inherit the items if the parent feels they are to be used safely.
5. I agree totally with a background check, however, all it takes to deny a person the right to own a firearm is a biased anti-gun psychologist and even the most stable person would get denied and I can easily see the democratic party planting such individuals in positions to deny gun ownership based upon false accusations of mental instability. If a person is under therapy for "mental-illness" that could lead to violence or, has a "domestic-violence conviction (not just an accusation").
6. They are already prosecuting straw purchasers. No new law needed on that one.
7. My late-wife was temporarily on a no-fly list as her name happened to be similar to an individual who was considered a risk, however, it was eventually cleared up. No weapons should be taken from anyone on a no-fly list without due-process and having gone through the courts to ensure that the correct person is on the list.
If you will pay attention to these school shooters, they have one thing in common.....their age. They fall into the category of teens and young adults. As the male frontal-cortex is not fully developed until the age of 25, I recommend that the age to purchase any firearm be raised to 25 years of age, assuring maturity in the process.
Now, to be a "devils-advocate" for a minute, no matter what law you may want to implement, we have reached the stage whereby your average homeowner can actually make a fully functioning firearm with no trouble at all and no serial number. Thus, all the laws in the world won't stop someone from making homemade guns. They can also make Improvised Explosive devices (IED's) and so on. A teen or young adult can take his/her car, dad's or mom's car or steal a car/truck/van and run over a lot of people, killing many in the process. One can also easily make "napalm" block exits at nightclubs and burn dozens to death. In China, a crazy guy killed a bunch of children in a nursery years ago...simply by stabbing them to death.
One of the real disturbing things on the horizon is if you look at a map of Europe to see locations in Europe where there were Islamic terrorist attacks, the European map is dotted all over the place, excluding Poland which rejected Muslim entry and we just keep allowing them to pour in and thus at some point there will be a spike in killings via various methods in the name of Allah, all because of our naiveté.

One bad apple spoils the whole bunch--in this case it's been 9 bad apples. Look I am a gun owner also, and have many good friends that own semi automatics--that are responsible and safe with them.

Republicans have done this to themselves. They have actually lessoned the background check requirements--on mental health.
Trump repeals an Obama regulation keeping guns from people with certain mental health conditions

When Obama asked them to put people that are on no fly lists and FBI terrorist watch lists on no gun lists, Republicans said NO.
Obama: It's 'insane' that people on the 'no-fly' list can buy guns - CNNPolitics

Then Orlando Florida happened, where a terrorist that was on the FBI watch list was able to walk into a gun store and load up. 49 innocent people were killed in that nightclub attack, and Republicans still didn't do anything--except to offer their sympathies and do prayer vigils. They didn't even go back and revisit--Hey you know Obama had a good idea maybe we should put people who are on a FBI terrorist watch list on a no gun list. They didn't even do that.
Orlando shooting: 49 killed, shooter pledged ISIS allegiance - CNN

KeefeM20100508B.jpg

The blood is on their hands for their inaction over 9 mass killings since they took over in 2010. And your semi-automatics are looking less and less likely to survive this one.

People are realising how much power the NRA has over Republicans, and by their inaction of strenghting background checks (insurng they don't get into the wrong hands, they did the exact opposite.) Now the chickens have come home to roost. There are protests going on all over this country--and people are finally pissed off about it, and Republicans are going to pay dearly for it in November 2018.
'Thoughts and prayers' — and fistfuls of NRA money: Why America can't control guns

edtoon_COLOR_NRA_CO_Gun_Massacre.jpg

As far as my friends owning semi-automatics, I am certain they would give them up if they thought it would save a single life.

Last edited:

Here are my suggestions.

RogerR20120424_low.jpg

One bad apple spoils the whole bunch--in this case it's been 9 bad apples. Look I am a gun owner also, and have many good friends that own semi automatics--that are responsible and safe with them.

Republicans have done this to themselves. They have actually lessoned the background check requirements--on mental health.
Trump repeals an Obama regulation keeping guns from people with certain mental health conditions

When Obama asked them to put people that are on no fly lists and FBI terrorist watch lists, Republicans said NO.
Obama: It's 'insane' that people on the 'no-fly' list can buy guns - CNNPolitics

Then Orlando Florida happened, where a terrorist that was on the FBI watch list was able to walk into a gun store and load up. 49 innocent people were killed in that nightclub attack, and Republicans still didn't do anything--except to offer their sympathies and do prayer vigils.

The blood is on their hands for their inaction over 9 mass killings. And your semi-automatics are looking less and less likely to survive this one.

People are realising how much power the NRA has over them, and by their inaction of strenghting background checks & now-the chickens have come home to roost. There are protests going on all over this country--and people are finally pissed off about it, and Republicans are going to pay dearly for it in November 2018.

As far as my friends owning semi-automatics, I am certain they would give them up if they thought it would save a single life.

if non NRA members would stop shooting and killing others the gun homicide rate would drop to zero

Here are my suggestions.

RogerR20120424_low.jpg

When Obama asked them to put people that are on no fly lists and FBI terrorist watch lists on no gun lists, Republicans said NO.

Then Orlando Florida happened, where a terrorist that was on the FBI watch list was able to walk into a gun store and load up. 49 innocent people were killed in that nightclub attack, and Republicans still didn't do anything--except to offer their sympathies and do prayer vigils. They didn't even go back and revisit--Hey you know Obama had a good idea maybe we should put people who are on a FBI terrorist watch list on a no gun list. They didn't even do that.

KeefeM20100508B.jpg

The blood is on their hands for their inaction over 9 mass killings since they took over in 2010. And your semi-automatics are looking less and less likely to survive this one.

People are realising how much power the NRA has over Republicans, and by their inaction of strenghting background checks (insurng they don't get into the wrong hands, they did the exact opposite.) Now the chickens have come home to roost. There are protests going on all over this country--and people are finally pissed off about it, and Republicans are going to pay dearly for it in November 2018.
'Thoughts and prayers' — and fistfuls of NRA money: Why America can't control guns

Only a dumbass thinks that frivolous gun laws will save the single life

Here are my suggestions.

RogerR20120424_low.jpg

KeefeM20100508B.jpg

Cutting through all the memes and babble, what I'm hearing you say is that Republicans deserve to be blamed for things that aren't their fault because they refused to allow law-abiding citizens to be Unconstitutionally deprived of their rights simply because Democrats/leftists thought it was a good idea. Basically, we should be blamed because we didn't immediately surrender and give leftists their way.

Here are my suggestions.

RogerR20120424_low.jpg

KeefeM20100508B.jpg

Cutting through all the memes and babble, what I'm hearing you say is that Republicans deserve to be blamed for things that aren't their fault because they refused to allow law-abiding citizens to be Unconstitutionally deprived of their rights simply because Democrats/leftists thought it was a good idea. Basically, we should be blamed because we didn't immediately surrender and give leftists their way.

Are background checks unconstitutional? What was the ruling on that?

Uh oh. Rough day for Trump cult:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 16m16 minutes ago

I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health. Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks! Congress is in a mood to finally do something on this issue - I hope!

...lol will the Cult flip flop to stay obedient to their Dear Leader???

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health. Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks! Congress is in a mood to finally do something on this issue - I hope!

the NRA agrees with that. no flip or flop involved, sorry

Here are my suggestions.

RogerR20120424_low.jpg

KeefeM20100508B.jpg

we already have background checks. If they don't work whose fault is that? Hint: the government does the checking.

we will never be able to do a background check when a gangbanger trades a gun to another gangbanger for a bag of pot or crack. We will never be able to do a background check when your neighbor trades a gun for a lawnmower.

Here are my suggestions.

RogerR20120424_low.jpg

KeefeM20100508B.jpg

we already have background checks. If they don't work whose fault is that? Hint: the government does the checking.

we will never be able to do a background check when a gangbanger trades a gun to another gangbanger for a bag of pot or crack. We will never be able to do a background check when your neighbor trades a gun for a lawnmower.

Background checks for private sales are not universal. You're ignorant.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

the NRA agrees with that. no flip or flop involved, sorry

Okay, if you can find us an official statement from the NRA endorsing raising the age to 21 to buy guns, or to buy certain guns like the AR 15,

please post it and I'll consider myself educated on that detail.

Forum List

Back