Condi Rice dissed at Rutgers

It's not water under the bridge for the dead soldiers and their grieving families, and the dozens and dozens of thousands of dead civilians in Iraq.

Condoleeza Rice would die in prison if there was any justice in America.

I posted about this on another thread. I have the much respect for Ms. Rice. She should be held up as a role model for all women especially women of color. She has excelled at every challenge she has taken on. It's really too bad that chicks like Snookie would garner more respect than Condi Rice. And we wonder why kids are screwed up....We hold up losers and demonize the Best of the Best based on what side of the isle they sit on.
Condi Rice is an excellent choice for a any commencement speech anywhere. An accomplished women in everything she has ever set her sights on. Never needed to blame or use her skin color to get her anywhere. She is successful on her own merits. As it should be....
She gave the RNC speech without a teleprompter and didn't need to read her notes. I seriously doubt she expects anyone to pay for her BC like Fluke. She's a Shining Star.
I like and respect her. It saddens me that college students are being told what to think instead of listen to all ideas then coming to their own conclusions.
I would be 1st in line to support her for President of the United States of America

Condi Rice's Full RNC Speech 8/29/12 - YouTube

She is everything the rabid right wingers ever called Susan Rice.

Condi's parting gift to the world is what she did under the Bush Regime.

The fact that she has not only NOT apologized or is remorseful for what she was a part of, but still ACTIVELY pushes and supported what she did.

No, she gets no quarter from me. I don't care if she's black, white, blue, green or purple.

A bad person, is a bad person. And Condi....she's a bad person.

She helped to remove Saddam Hussien from power. Saddam was one of the worst dictators in the history of the planet. He was a threat to Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and there for a threat to the rest of the world and the United States. Condi deserves as much praise and respect as anyone that worked in the government directing policy in taken down Hitler. It was a necessity that Saddam be removed, and with her help on government policy, he was. She also helped direct US policy in pursuing Al Qauda and removed the Taliban from power in Afghanistan.

Except in 2001 Condi was taped saying just the opposite. Saddam was not a threat.

If there was a protest against any black liberal for any reason - the protesters would be labeled racist, and so would the school! You liberals are a fucking joke! :laugh2:

The only thing they don't like about Condi is that she is not a liberal - so she will be vilified to no end! Rice has more integrity than the entire Obama administration combined! :eusa_whistle: Rutgers wouldn't have a problem with Ahmadinejad I bet :eusa_hand: Fuck all your liberal institutions :finger3:

Rice charged Rutgers $30,000 for the speech. The school is going to pay the money anyway even though she backed out. Of all the war criminals in the Decider's administration, she is the only one with a sense of shame.

If there was a protest against any black liberal for any reason - the protesters would be labeled racist, and so would the school! You liberals are a fucking joke! :laugh2:

The only thing they don't like about Condi is that she is not a liberal - so she will be vilified to no end! Rice has more integrity than the entire Obama administration combined! :eusa_whistle: Rutgers wouldn't have a problem with Ahmadinejad I bet :eusa_hand: Fuck all your liberal institutions :finger3:

Like you give a shit about any black person that isnt a republican

Why does the war criminal demand to be paid? Rutgers didn't fire here. They announced they were standing behind her. The war criminal must have called Sarah and gotten advice to quit. That is what she did. She quit. Walked away and refused to face the charges. Why should Rutgers have to pay her. If she wanted her money so much she should have lived up to her obligation. Just goes to prove the students who protested against her were right. Thieving war criminals should not be listened to by students getting ready of go out into the world and commence their lives.

Condi Rice became Sec of State in 2004, several years after 911. To call her a war criminal is beyond absurd.
Richard Clark was a highly competent National Security Advisor under George W. Bush. He was knowledgeable about Middle East affairs and was therefore opposed to Bush's early plans to invade Iraq. So Bush canned him and replaced him with a slavishly compliant incompetent who would say whatever necessary to promote the war crime he was planning along with Dick Cheney. That was Condoleeza Rice, the second token Negro in his administration. Condoleeza Rice had absolutely no qualifications for service in the capacity of National Security Advisor.

Bush then elevated Rice to Secretary of State as a reward for perjuring herself when questioned about his advance (PDB) awareness of the 9/11 attack preparation.

Richard Clark was NEVER National Security Advisor. Richard Clark was an advisor on terrorism, but not on all the other national security issues the country was dealing with. Condi Rice was the Presidents National Security Advisor from January 20, 2001 to Janaury 20, 2005. After that she became Secretary of State.

Why does the war criminal demand to be paid? Rutgers didn't fire here. They announced they were standing behind her. The war criminal must have called Sarah and gotten advice to quit. That is what she did. She quit. Walked away and refused to face the charges. Why should Rutgers have to pay her. If she wanted her money so much she should have lived up to her obligation. Just goes to prove the students who protested against her were right. Thieving war criminals should not be listened to by students getting ready of go out into the world and commence their lives.

Can you link to your information that she will be receiving the money?

Condi's parting gift to the world is what she did under the Bush Regime.

The fact that she has not only NOT apologized or is remorseful for what she was a part of, but still ACTIVELY pushes and supported what she did.

No, she gets no quarter from me. I don't care if she's black, white, blue, green or purple.

A bad person, is a bad person. And Condi....she's a bad person.

She helped to remove Saddam Hussien from power. Saddam was one of the worst dictators in the history of the planet. He was a threat to Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and there for a threat to the rest of the world and the United States. Condi deserves as much praise and respect as anyone that worked in the government directing policy in taken down Hitler. It was a necessity that Saddam be removed, and with her help on government policy, he was. She also helped direct US policy in pursuing Al Qauda and removed the Taliban from power in Afghanistan.

Except in 2001 Condi was taped saying just the opposite. Saddam was not a threat.

No one ever said that Saddam was NOT a threat or that the United States would not have invade and remove him in the future. She did mention the progress that had been made in the 1990s against Saddam through containment and weapons inspections and annual bombing of the country. But that progress had started to seriously erode by 1999 and Iraq's neighbors as well as members of the UN Security Council were openly violating sanctions and the weapons embargo against Iraq by 2001. Those were the key means of containment and without them containment was not possible which left the only option being regime change.

Just as the Clinton administration Bombed Iraq every year it was office, the Bush administration started off 2001 bombing Iraq and well into 2002. Too many people think there was some sort of peace between the 1991 Gulf War and sending ground troops into Iraq in 2003, but there was not. Every year from 1992 through 2002, Iraq was being bombed multiple times a year.

If Iraq and Saddam were not threats, you would not have both Republican and Democratic administrations conducting multiple bombing raids on Iraq EVERY SINGLE YEAR between the 1991 Gulf War and the 2003 ground invasion of Iraq.

No, I don't have any link. I got the idea she was getting paid from your post #86 where you quote Fishlore's post #85. Maybe Rutgers won't pay her.

No, I don't have any link. I got the idea she was getting paid from your post #86 where you quote Fishlore's post #85. Maybe Rutgers won't pay her.

Yeah, Fishlore made that claim, but he/she was also wrong about the amount, (from what I've read) so I guess my question was better posed to him/her.

Thanks.

I guess the genius' at Rutgers are only interested in the opinions of like minded moonbats... perhaps they can get Rachael Maddow or Lawrence O'Donnell?

Seems like these Ivy League schools are quite the haven of intolerance and ignorance.. oh, the irony.

:lol:

I guess the genius' at Rutgers are only interested in the opinions of like minded moonbats... perhaps they can get Rachael Maddow or Lawrence O'Donnell?

Seems like these Ivy League schools are quite the haven of intolerance and ignorance.. oh, the irony.

The student league actually took a vote, two of them. They had a formal debate on the subject and held a voice vote afterward. According to reports, those opposed to Rice speaking won the vote. However, a ballot vote was taken and the majority of students voted for her to attend and speak. So, you really can't blame all the students for what amounted to a 40 or 50 student protest demonstration. And you can't blame Rutgers because they never backed down or away from the contract to have Rice speak. Rice is the blame. She decided not to fight and not to speak. It is 100% on her and her decision to not attend for whatever excuses she chooses to use to make her quitting palatable to herself.

The student league actually took a vote, two of them. They had a formal debate on the subject and held a voice vote afterward. According to reports, those opposed to Rice speaking won the vote. However, a ballot vote was taken and the majority of students voted for her to attend and speak. So, you really can't blame all the students for what amounted to a 40 or 50 student protest demonstration. And you can't blame Rutgers because they never backed down or away from the contract to have Rice speak. Rice is the blame. She decided not to fight and not to speak. It is 100% on her and her decision to not attend for whatever excuses she chooses to use to make her quitting palatable to herself.

That's a pretty good point.

Did Rice expect 100% support? Was that required for her to speak?

A lot of folks blame a small but vocal minority of students, but really isn't it Rice's reaction?

The school never backed down - Rice backed down.

Nice post - shed new light and a new perspective on the issue for me. Two thumbs up.

No one ever said that Saddam was NOT a threat or that the United States would not have invade and remove him in the future. She did mention the progress that had been made in the 1990s against Saddam through containment and weapons inspections and annual bombing of the country. But that progress had started to seriously erode by 1999 and Iraq's neighbors as well as members of the UN Security Council were openly violating sanctions and the weapons embargo against Iraq by 2001. Those were the key means of containment and without them containment was not possible which left the only option being regime change.

Just as the Clinton administration Bombed Iraq every year it was office, the Bush administration started off 2001 bombing Iraq and well into 2002. Too many people think there was some sort of peace between the 1991 Gulf War and sending ground troops into Iraq in 2003, but there was not. Every year from 1992 through 2002, Iraq was being bombed multiple times a year.

If Iraq and Saddam were not threats, you would not have both Republican and Democratic administrations conducting multiple bombing raids on Iraq EVERY SINGLE YEAR between the 1991 Gulf War and the 2003 ground invasion of Iraq.

In Cairo, on February 24 2001, Powell said: "He (Saddam Hussein) has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbours."

This is the very opposite of what Bush and Blair said in public.

Powell even boasted that it was the US policy of "containment" that had effectively disarmed the Iraqi dictator - again the very opposite of what Blair said time and again. On May 15 2001, Powell went further and said that Saddam Hussein had not been able to "build his military back up or to develop weapons of mass destruction" for "the last 10 years". America, he said, had been successful in keeping him "in a box".

Two months later, Condoleezza Rice also described a weak, divided and militarily defenceless Iraq. "Saddam does not control the northern part of the country," she said. "We are able to keep his arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt."

Both Colin Powell, US Secretary of State, and Condoleezza Rice, President Bush's closest adviser, made clear before September 11 2001 that Saddam Hussein was no threat - to America, Europe or the Middle East.

This is the same university that had Snookie from the Jersey as a speaker Condi Rice is better served not being in the same company.
Taste is not the issue, it's the war criminality of the speaker that they have issues with.

No, what these children of despicable 1960's Democrats who were spitting on returning Viet Nam veterans have issue with is that this lady happens to be black, happens to be conservative and happens to be cultured and civilized, unlike their parents and the liberal trash faculty at Rutgers are.

This is the same university that had Snookie from the Jersey as a speaker Condi Rice is better served not being in the same company.
Taste is not the issue, it's the war criminality of the speaker that they have issues with.

No, what these children of despicable 1960's Democrats who were spitting on returning Viet Nam veterans have issue with is that this lady happens to be black, happens to be conservative and happens to be cultured and civilized, unlike their parents and the liberal trash faculty at Rutgers are.

You mean the Hippies, or the student protesters of that war? Democrats? Really? Same ones that rioted in Chicago in 68? Wasn't it a Democrat who escalated that war?

Ms. Rice is as culpable as anyone in the Bush administration for pushing the country into a needless and disastrous war. She disseminated the Pro-war talking points like a pro. She played Susan Rices roll but on sertroids.

Forum List

Back