Confederate statue removed from historic North Carolina courthouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with what the Confederacy fought for, but the men who died for the South in the Civil War were fighting to defend their homes and families. It is wrong to erase their sacrifice from history.

I don't agree with what the Confederacy fought for, but the men who died for the South in the Civil War were fighting to defend their homes and families. It is wrong to erase their sacrifice from history.
Nobody is erasing anything from history. Every history books still covers the civil war.

Confederate statue removed from historic North Carolina courthouse

"A North Carolina county removed a Confederate statue from a historic courthouse early on Wednesday, joining the handful of places around the state where such monuments have come down in recent years despite a law protecting them.

News outlets reported that a subdued crowd of several dozen people watched as the statue of a soldier was taken down overnight outside the historic Chatham county courthouse, where it had stood since 1907. By dawn, even the base was gone..."

Burning books will be next...
This is Orwellian bullshit! Communist motherfuckers.

Nobody is erasing anything from history. Every history books still covers the civil war.
Go fuck yourself, Fort Fun.
Oh my, that makes baby Jesus cry.
Son’s of the Confederacy fought and died with honor.

Man, you’re scary ignorant.
Yet you can't put your big boy words together to say why.
I already explained it. It’s an Orwell thing.
By what stretch of illogic? You can buy one of them and proudly display it. Be my guest. You need to go back and re read 1984, you're hysterical.
You’re endorsing censorship.
You can’t apply today’s standards to circumstances in the past. Those who do have nefarious intentions way beyond those they allege to be correcting.

How many left? Let's get rid of them all. They are just artifacts of a time when white people wanted to make sure the negroes understood who was still in charge.
Man, you’re scary ignorant. Right where the left wants you.

And yet ---- he knows whereof he speaks, whereas you don't.

Vox? They are a joke. Know nothing about honor on the battlefield.

"Vox"?

What the fuck is "Vox"? Watch the fucking video and shut up. There will be a quiz.
FIRST TIP: it's got nothing to do with "the battlefield".

Last edited:
Funny how the Confederacy is villified for having slavery for 4 years. But the USA gets a free pass for having slavery for 89 years. And even after the Civil War was over, and all the Confederate slaves were free, the USA still had slavery.

Last edited:
You’re endorsing censorship.
False. Not allowing public funds, to pay for a statue, or for the State to sponsor it on State grounds, is not censorship. Not by any stretch of the imagination. You are still free to display all the confederate symbolism you like. Knock yourself out.

Funny how the Confederacy is villified for having slavery for 4 years.
That is not why they are villified. What an utterly moronic thing to say. They are villified for seceding from the union and fighting to preserve slavery.

Stormfront resurrected...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back