Congrats to all who read the Bible cover to cover this year

Which Testament, the Old or the New?

I prefer audiobooks, sermons and how I feel that day to guide me on what part of the bible I read or listen to. Though yes, a few pages a day is a great way to learn and absorb while making it a more tenable task.

Thanks to everybody who gave me the cliffnotes throughout the years. I'm a lazy guy. :dunno:

read it already----long ago------the Koran too. and parts of Bhagavad Gita and-----a kinda weird translation of Ramayana -------and Odyssey and Iliad------and Beowulf,
and-------was supposed to read Lolita ------but didn't

same chAllenge to everyone this year.
Believer or not
3.5 pages a day isn’t so tough
I like the part at the end where your failed messiah man-god admits he's Lucifer.

Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

Now if you read right to left back to front like in Hebrew you would have saved a lot of time finding that out at the beginning instead of all the way at the end where all good jokes have the punchline.
Enjoy your father Baal's birthday today!

the morning star thing confuses me------that star shows up in all sorts of places around the planet ----
uhm------I mean as a poetic device

I like the part at the end where your failed messiah man-god admits he's Lucifer.

Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.

Being called the morning star is praise, not the name Lucifer, dumb ass. Christians who think lucifer is a proper name are dumb, too. But, at least they lack your pride in being ignorant. And, being cast down to the ground means no longer a star. Satan is neither the morning star nor Lucifer.

Being called the morning star is praise, not the name Lucifer, dumb ass. Christians who think lucifer is a proper name are dumb, too. But, at least they lack your pride in being ignorant. And, being cast down to the ground means no longer a star. Satan is neither the morning star nor Lucifer.

the morning star is the GODDESS OF LOVE ------but not for everyone-----I think the romans---
but not sure about the greeks. She is a girl

Read the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine & Covenants, t New Testament, Psalms, Proverbs, and Ecclesiastes. I'll pro ably be studying more old testament next year.

You should be careful calling people names that reflect back at you.
If you knew *why they used symbolism and called Lucifer the morning star* you'd think twice before speaking on the subject.
*(symbolism prevents tampering/circumventing, thus the symbolism was the planet venus represented both arch malakhs, the fallen arc of Venus (morning)represented
Lucifer's fall and the rising arc(evening star[Shalem] represented the rising archangel Michael (Dan 12:1-4)
The fact you do not know the legend of how Shalem becomes Shalom even makes your comments worse.
When the Night removes/overturns the day
there will be shalom.
MORNING star was the nemesis of EVENING star(SHALEM) the HOLY NAME in the Holy City. Calling yourself morning star is not just symbolically incorrect, it's outright adversary to the Holy One of Israel.
In a way you called Jesus a liar & a
dumb donkey then deflected and blamed me for both your lacking of knowledge.
And even worse: the Morning Star is Baal's son, so Jesus is being called Baal's son, Jesus as father=father's birthday was
Dec 25 and who's death scene is plagiarized, hence they say: "father and son as one"( mythology), which is why the number of the beast is
Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll numerology used to secret numbers from names.
Further
Sources:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Type; David named 2 sons after Shalem
into google search.
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...ggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNHRACtbwhmoRJ7pK8Q2Lv3KU3v7qg

Last edited:
Thanks to everybody who gave me the cliffnotes throughout the years. I'm a lazy guy. :dunno:
Irony is there was cliff notes:
everything you need is in the simple name of the Holy City....Tooooooo Funnnny!

Besides my prior post showing the city reveals the ole good cop (Michael) vs bad cop story
(first fallen imposter messiah luciferous image of a man called Jesus created by Rome).
I said many times everything you need is in the HaShem (the name) of the Holy City-Yeru"Shalem".
It's essential to define that power & source of Life (God) in order to know our purpose, place, path, and thus know if we are in line (doing good) or going against the grain (doing evil).
The Torah tells us God's Essence is in the city's name, Shalem means completeness -wholeness, Stability, which is why Genesis says God creates order out of chaos, not out of nothing.
Knowing/describing that essence in life helps discern from subjective opinions on what is in line or against the grain (right or wrong, good or bad).
So ask yourself is that Shalem(stable,becoming complete) or opposition to Shalem(chaotic & divisive) to know good from evil without it being mere subjective opinion.
Like I said many times, the holy name is like cliff notes which is why the city is our focus and Iris of the Eye of God.

Sources:
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Besides my prior post showing the city reveals the ole good cop (Michael) vs bad cop story
(first fallen imposter messiah luciferous image of a man called Jesus created by Rome).
I said many times everything you need is in the HaShem (the name) of the Holy City-Yeru"Shalem".
It's essential to define that power & source of Life (God) in order to know our purpose, place, path, and thus know if we are in line (doing good) or going against the grain (doing evil).
The Torah tells us God's Essence is in the city's name, Shalem means completeness -wholeness, Stability, which is why Genesis says God creates order out of chaos, not out of nothing.
Knowing/describing that essence in life helps discern from subjective opinions on what is in line or against the grain (right or wrong, good or bad).
So ask yourself is that Shalem(stable,becoming complete) or opposition to Shalem(chaotic & divisive) to know good from evil without it being mere subjective opinion.
Like I said many times, the holy name is like cliff notes which is why the city is our focus and Iris of the Eye of God.

Sources:
Does anyone take this gibberish serious? My goodness.

Sources:
Does anyone take this gibberish serious? My goodness.
On your ad hominem response,
You just called the Bible Jibberish and Jesus confession gibberish.
What was your opening title for this thread again?
"Did you read the gibberish this year?"
Because that is what you are saying.

Forum List

Back