Congrats to all who read the Bible cover to cover this year

Thanks to everybody who gave me the cliffnotes throughout the years. I'm a lazy guy. :dunno:
Irony is there was cliff notes:
everything you need is in the simple name of the Holy City....Tooooooo Funnnny!

Besides my prior post showing the city reveals the ole good cop (Michael) vs bad cop story
(first fallen imposter messiah luciferous image of a man called Jesus created by Rome).
I said many times everything you need is in the HaShem (the name) of the Holy City-Yeru"Shalem".
It's essential to define that power & source of Life (God) in order to know our purpose, place, path, and thus know if we are in line (doing good) or going against the grain (doing evil).
The Torah tells us God's Essence is in the city's name, Shalem means completeness -wholeness, Stability, which is why Genesis says God creates order out of chaos, not out of nothing.
Knowing/describing that essence in life helps discern from subjective opinions on what is in line or against the grain (right or wrong, good or bad).
So ask yourself is that Shalem(stable,becoming complete) or opposition to Shalem(chaotic & divisive) to know good from evil without it being mere subjective opinion.
Like I said many times, the holy name is like cliff notes which is why the city is our focus and Iris of the Eye of God.

Sources:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.
Does anyone take this gibberish serious? My goodness.
On your ad hominem response,
You just called the Bible Jibberish and Jesus confession gibberish.
What was your opening title for this thread again?
"Did you read the gibberish this year?"
Because that is what you are saying.
Ever seen what an early frost can do to barely?
Bushy in the head with nothing in it.

Thanks to everybody who gave me the cliffnotes throughout the years. I'm a lazy guy. :dunno:
Irony is there was cliff notes:
everything you need is in the simple name of the Holy City....Tooooooo Funnnny!

Besides my prior post showing the city reveals the ole good cop (Michael) vs bad cop story
(first fallen imposter messiah luciferous image of a man called Jesus created by Rome).
I said many times everything you need is in the HaShem (the name) of the Holy City-Yeru"Shalem".
It's essential to define that power & source of Life (God) in order to know our purpose, place, path, and thus know if we are in line (doing good) or going against the grain (doing evil).
The Torah tells us God's Essence is in the city's name, Shalem means completeness -wholeness, Stability, which is why Genesis says God creates order out of chaos, not out of nothing.
Knowing/describing that essence in life helps discern from subjective opinions on what is in line or against the grain (right or wrong, good or bad).
So ask yourself is that Shalem(stable,becoming complete) or opposition to Shalem(chaotic & divisive) to know good from evil without it being mere subjective opinion.
Like I said many times, the holy name is like cliff notes which is why the city is our focus and Iris of the Eye of God.

Sources:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.
Does anyone take this gibberish serious? My goodness.
On your ad hominem response,
You just called the Bible Jibberish and Jesus confession gibberish.
What was your opening title for this thread again?
"Did you read the gibberish this year?"
Because that is what you are saying.
Ever seen what an early frost can do to barely?
Bushy in the head with nothing in it.
Still not one reply by you that doesn't attack the person instead of refuting the posts that has to do with the discussion.
Notice no replies by you have
had any Bible verses, nor have they shown you grew as a person or became more
Shalem= "Stable, Complete, or Whole" after reading it. =Epic Fail.
Your Sun Bible is broke, try Torah next.
:)

Not a challenge to have a war between Bible adherents. Both NT and OT exist. Read them both or be picky. Don't use this thread for "partisan" advantage.

Not a challenge to have a war between Bible adherents. Both NT and OT exist. Read them both or be picky. Don't use this thread for "partisan" advantage.
So I challenge people to read the bible and this guy quotes a few OT passages and throws in the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich and we're supposed to take him serious??????

So I challenge people to read the bible and this guy quotes a few OT passages and throws in the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich and we're supposed to take him serious??????

I think the issue is he needs to take the Mod Message seriously. The thread concept is great. Just carry on..

The OP claims to have read the Bible yet the main tenant is to not lie, so who did this in this thread?:
"this guy quotes a few OT passages and throws in the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich"
No-one I remember reading did this, so why lie and personally attack someone discussing the Bible in such topic?
Show us where in the Tanakh it teaches us to cover up and lie? Genesis tells us Adam (mankind) and Eve(the church who partook of the false prophet) had covered up themselves from exposed "naked truth".
What you will learn is that you need to cover up and lie for a great lie to defend it.
That if you lie then you should look at that influence that makes you lie, that being
the character and text is always lying so the result influence is constant hate, anger, and lying.
Hence the verse about the fallen star(prophet messenger) turning you wormwood (bitter poisonous).
Notice the difference when you leave the dirty laundry in the OT, you learn and progress from that frail human behavior=helps you evolve.
You learn to recognize what Cain did was wrong, or What David did sending the soldier away so he could have his wife was wrong and the consequences of acts are judgement for those acts(action-reaction, cause-affect, bestow-receive).
Those things are left intact to learn by so we do not fall from respectability and stability as a person or society as a whole.
Now look at the problem that arises and difference when you read a book full of lies excuses and whitewashing of the main characters. What has the reader gotten out of it but the sense he/she/they can lie or deny everything too, thus influenced in doing so.
Ezekiel 28:14-15 says Lucifer will be an image made perfect until we see the iniquities in that image. By denying these iniquities through ad hominem responses rather then addressing them, we then whitewash and blow over the issues meant to help us progress out of them(evolve).

Teshuva consists of three basic steps:
1)Admitting one's sin(s). This step is called vidui. And you can do step one if you whitewash the fact it's a sin to bear false witness.
2)Feeling regret that one sinned. And this
Can't be done as well if you are protecting the affiliation pride or human ego and are on denial.
3)Making a commitment not to repeat the sin.
Once again canct be achieved if one is always lying to themselves and others,making excuses about their behavior being problematic.

4th is to make restitutions when possible.

You can't forgive those who know they are doing wrong, willingly do wrong, don't have regret or remorse of doing wrong, repeat the wrong act and intend to repeat the act.

The post is about reading the Bible, absorbing and reflecting would help, thus far we see the OP only share with us affiliation pride and what influences the NT taught them=to lie and bash those who can find the iniquities, which is the premise of the Bible in doing so in the first place.

Last edited:
And when you get done with that you can go read some of the rest of it which explains the dolts basing denial who Cain and Abel married. That King prick who revised the KJV. TWICE had it removed.
The Book of Enoch Index

Satan is using the Bible to mislead Christians. They worship the Bible instead of Jesus. they call the bible the word of god when Jesus only can be. They have made the bible into an idol - a paper God that they have made speak - the bible says this... the bible says that... Jesus new covenant with us is he would write the laws in our hearts and send the holy spirit to teach us - not a book nor a religion.

Satan is using the Bible to mislead Christians. They worship the Bible instead of Jesus. they call the bible the word of god when Jesus only can be. They have made the bible into an idol - a paper God that they have made speak - the bible says this... the bible says that... Jesus new covenant with us is he would write the laws in our hearts and send the holy spirit to teach us - not a book nor a religion.
Listen to what you yourself admited and said then reflect back upon it:
"They have made the bible into an idol - a paper God that they have made speak"....
"They worship the Bible instead of Jesus".
score card: bible= idol
Made Jesus out of their bible
Jesus=idol
They have made an "image of a man" out of plagiarized compiled storys in their bible= thry have made an "idol".
So you said:
"They have made the bible (Jesus) into an idol"

Ezekiel 28 warns Lucifer (son of perdition) is not a man, but an image of a man that would fall by the hands
of "the sea"(Rome's nickname)
for claiming himself a god.
That this image would be called
Ezekiel 28:14 the anointed(christ)
cherub(guardian in Hebrew Nazarene)&
28:15-deemed perfect(sinless).

In Isaiah 44:9 It warns:
they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more.
Isaiah44:13 The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) stretcheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man
(image JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it may remain in the house(Maybe over your bed or living room?)
Isaiah44:17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(image JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my GOD
(idol JESUS)

Metal idols warning:
Leviticus 19:4
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
1 Kings 14:9
Isaiah 48:5
Isaiah 44:10
Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?

Scrolls warning:
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
You shall detest and abominate it for it is under the ban.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.

"They have made the bible into an idol - a paper God that they have made speak"....
Jesus=idol
They have made an "image of a man" out of plagiarized compiled storys in their bible= thry have made an "idol".
So you said:

Ezekiel 28 warns Lucifer (son of perdition) is not a man, but an image of a man that would fall by the hands

they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more.
Isaiah44:13 The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) stretcheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man
(image JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it may remain in the house(Maybe over your bed or living room?)
Isaiah44:17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(image JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my GOD
(idol JESUS)

Metal idols warning:
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.

Scrolls warning:
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.

I am not understanding your position?

Jesus=idol
So you said:

(idol JESUS)

Metal idols warning:

Scrolls warning:
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)

I am not understanding your position?
Christian position is that Rome would compile religions into one world religion under their authority by using a false prophet lifted high.
The false prophet Rome (sawtawn) lifts high as your own bible says would happen, already occured as John of Patmos said it was in his day not future time. Rome compiled all cultures religions and plagiarized the stories of prior mythologies, forming an image of a man "partially from various martyr figures to make the image seem real or historical, but also as a way of getting Jews who were revolting to submit to this image that masked he actual worshp of Baal (where the birthdate, sun cross symbol, and death scene and resurrection story comes from).

Jesus is based on many christs spanning 100bc-45ad while borrowing deification qualities borrowed from many cultures
deities like Mithra, Baal, Krishna (called Christos), Osiris, Horus, Esus, and ZOROASTER as admitted in the
John apochrypha.
The only historical christ figure in the AD era in the time of Pilate was Theudas by the Jordan (died 45ad)who's apostles were martyrs. That can't be the same figure Yehuda of Galilee in the time of Herod(died 4bc) and Lysanias (35bc) and Caesar (44bc).
Yehuda who was a tax revolter talking about Rome's taxes in the NT
is the one Bill O'Reilly uses for his book Killing Jesus, but that Christ is not the one who's apostles were Martyrs in a later era.
Furthermore neither of these christs meantioned in the Book of Acts and Josephus are the same as Yeshu the son of Mary person slew (stoned) and hanged on a tree (per NT verses) on passover around 85 bc for his Egyptian mysticsm influences.

THE tax revolter Christ in the time of Lysania (died 35bc) and King Herod (died 4bc) was Yehuda the Galilean (died 6bc) and would be the one talking about taxes to Caesar
(Julius Caesar ruled as a dictator from 49 B.C. to 44 B.C. , when he was assassinated.)
Therefore this Christ could not be the same as in the time of Pilate.
When you have a combined character given an image of a man it will combine and contradict 2 or more of the blames(Rome & elect of the Jews), the method of sentencing(hanged & crucified)
2 job professions (carpenter & fisherman)
2 hometowns (Capernaum and Nazareth),
2 death ages (closer to 50 says John but 33 is taught), era he lived (Herod and Lysanias is another era from Pilates AD era) and most important combined figures are given new names. All the combined apostles and christs become new names.

*hanged on a tree source:*
Historical accts of Yeshu of 100bc was he was stoned and hanged at passover(rare event cause it was a holiday), hanging was the punishment in that era.
The NT sources Mark and John Passover sentencing and hanged as the process:

Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew (stoned)and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"

Forum List

Back