Congratulations to the GOP

Last edited:
Their next goal is to destroy our Constitutional Republic and the rule of law.

GREAT book........Describes Trump as a wanna-be despot, especially when attacking the media as Mao and Stalin did.....Trump is "jealous" that other despots could do what he CANNOT do within a democratic system of checks-n-balances.

The Despot's Apprentice: Donald Trump's Attack on Democracy
by Brian Klaas

A media that does nothing but spout misinformation misdirection and blatant propaganda richly deserves to be attacked and doing so is a fine example of freedom of speech.
Much of media obviously idolizes Pravda.
It is filthy cocksucks like you that idolize Putin and other despots. And wish to give the treasonous fat senile old orange clown the same powers, and dismantle our Constitution. You are worthless, a stain on this nation.

Extract from Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 16 Jan. 1787 [Quote] | Jefferson Quotes & Family Letters

Extract from Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington
Paris Jan. 16. 1787.
the basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. but I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Really? Seems to me that you are the cocksucker that doesn't think the media should dare be criticized for lying to the public. Pravda would love it if all Americans thought like that. I'm sure Putin will be your bestest buddy Comrade Snowflake.

Hey dumbass. EVERYONE knows why they paid no taxes. They just won't ADMIT IT or FIX IT..

It's like G.E. paid no taxes. Bernie talked it up. Said he was gonna fix it. But he NEVER TOLD FOLKS WHY G.E. paid no taxes. Because Bernie KNEW the DEMS would never fix it.

GE was getting something like a $50 Tax Credit for every large ENERGY Efficient appliance they sold. Had so many tax credits -- they couldn't even count them or use them all in ONE year. It's corporate/govt collusion. BOTH PARTIES are in on it. Because they trade tax credits for favors and donations.

Only the Libertarians or Bernie types would ever fix this. HAS ZERO to do tax rates or usual deductions. Neither the Dems or Reps have the BALLS to touch these handouts..

GREAT book........Describes Trump as a wanna-be despot, especially when attacking the media as Mao and Stalin did.....Trump is "jealous" that other despots could do what he CANNOT do within a democratic system of checks-n-balances.

by Brian Klaas

A media that does nothing but spout misinformation misdirection and blatant propaganda richly deserves to be attacked and doing so is a fine example of freedom of speech.
It is filthy cocksucks like you that idolize Putin and other despots. And wish to give the treasonous fat senile old orange clown the same powers, and dismantle our Constitution. You are worthless, a stain on this nation.

Extract from Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 16 Jan. 1787 [Quote] | Jefferson Quotes & Family Letters

Paris Jan. 16. 1787.
the basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. but I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Really? Seems to me that you are the cocksucker that doesn't think the media should dare be criticized for lying to the public. Pravda would love it if all Americans thought like that. I'm sure Putin will be your bestest buddy Comrade Snowflake.

Why are you so focused on fellatio? You seem so obsessed, I only can guess you are gay curious, or too repelling for any gender to have anything to do with you. Sad.

by Brian Klaas

Paris Jan. 16. 1787.

Why are you so focused on fellatio? You seem so obsessed, I only can guess you are gay curious, or too repelling for any gender to have anything to do with you. Sad.

If you could -and would-read you might just understand I was responding to this above:

"It is filthy cocksucks like you that idolize Putin and other despots."

And if you actually knew me you could probably guess that I care less than nothing about any opinion you might have.

and to Trump, Ryan and McConnell specifically, for reaching their goal to 'reform' America into a Plutocracy; a nation of the rich, by the rich, and for the rich & global corporations. In doing so they have also accomplished a means to sabotage the PPACA / Obamacare.

Doing so proved B. Franklin could look into the future, and did recognize that the Founding Fathers had created a Republic, IF we could keep it.

I would be remiss if I did not remember the five members of the Supreme Court who paved the way by repealing campaign finance reform, and thus building and putting the first few nails in the coffin of Democracy in America. A job finished this month by the hard work and mendacity of Ryan, McConnell, Trump and the Freedom Caucus, a caucus clearly named by an oxymoron.

The GOP and their fellow travelers began this journey by putting forth this meme, we live not in a democratic republic, but in a constitutional republic; transforming the laws of our nation in the several states and in The Congress, to be written by a majority of Pols beholden to their job by campaign donations to them, or to others who will do the bidding of the power elite.

yeah they could have just come up with a bill for infrastructure and then give it to unions and friends with fake companies like Solyndra....but instead they gave everyone a tax cut, those sons of bitches!

Back to the kitchen, you guys try & be nice to each other, its Christmas. think will wait a while be for I congratulate any one.

and to Trump, Ryan and McConnell specifically, for reaching their goal to 'reform' America into a Plutocracy; a nation of the rich, by the rich, and for the rich & global corporations. In doing so they have also accomplished a means to sabotage the PPACA / Obamacare.

Doing so proved B. Franklin could look into the future, and did recognize that the Founding Fathers had created a Republic, IF we could keep it.

I would be remiss if I did not remember the five members of the Supreme Court who paved the way by repealing campaign finance reform, and thus building and putting the first few nails in the coffin of Democracy in America. A job finished this month by the hard work and mendacity of Ryan, McConnell, Trump and the Freedom Caucus, a caucus clearly named by an oxymoron.

The GOP and their fellow travelers began this journey by putting forth this meme, we live not in a democratic republic, but in a constitutional republic; transforming the laws of our nation in the several states and in The Congress, to be written by a majority of Pols beholden to their job by campaign donations to them, or to others who will do the bidding of the power elite.
America is getting greater by the day. 7 more years of this and we should be back on track

Hey dumbass. EVERYONE knows why they paid no taxes. They just won't ADMIT IT or FIX IT..

It's like G.E. paid no taxes. Bernie talked it up. Said he was gonna fix it. But he NEVER TOLD FOLKS WHY G.E. paid no taxes. Because Bernie KNEW the DEMS would never fix it.

GE was getting something like a $50 Tax Credit for every large ENERGY Efficient appliance they sold. Had so many tax credits -- they couldn't even count them or use them all in ONE year. It's corporate/govt collusion. BOTH PARTIES are in on it. Because they trade tax credits for favors and donations.

Only the Libertarians or Bernie types would ever fix this. HAS ZERO to do tax rates or usual deductions. Neither the Dems or Reps have the BALLS to touch these handouts..
And now that the EFFECTIVE tax rate is 9% who will touch that?

America is getting greater by the day. 7 more years of this and we should be back on track
In 7 more years of trump crap??,,,,,,,,,zombie apocalypse?

so the lunatics on the left have convinced their fools

so the lunatics on the left have convinced their fools
Yeah republican walking dead You actually believe your repub crap ?? Really But thanks for your tax bill ...I'll be making 1000's

by Brian Klaas

Paris Jan. 16. 1787.

If you could -and would-read you might just understand I was responding to this above:

And if you actually knew me you could probably guess that I care less than nothing about any opinion you might have.

Thus I can and do conclude you are a homophobic bigot, willfully ignorant

yeah they could have just come up with a bill for infrastructure and then give it to unions and friends with fake companies like Solyndra....but instead they gave everyone a tax cut, those sons of bitches!

Another echo, "SOLYNDRA"

Five myths about the Solyndra collapse

Funny thing, $535 Million vis a vis $1.5 Trillion hole created by Trump&Co (Tax Reform) and this 6.6 Billion by Bush and Co.

Missing $6.6billion sent by George W. Bush in aid to Iraq 'may have been stolen' | Daily Mail Online

Paris Jan. 16. 1787.

Another echo, "SOLYNDRA"

Funny thing, $535 Million vis a vis $1.5 Trillion hole created by Trump&Co (Tax Reform) and this 6.6 Billion by Bush and Co.

Missing $6.6billion sent by George W. Bush in aid to Iraq 'may have been stolen' | Daily Mail Online

More childish name calling. Zero facts. Big surprise.

Paris Jan. 16. 1787.

Another echo, "SOLYNDRA"

Here's a fact Trump kissing Putins ass

Another echo, "SOLYNDRA"

Here's a fact Trump kissing Putins ass

Exercising the right of free speech is kissing Putin's ass? Idiotic.

So in other words :crybaby: and :blowup: there I summarized your overly long winded OP.

Forum List

Back