Conservative Candace Owens owns NYTs

Obama earned the white house, twice, by leading the country in an honorable and competent way. At best, Owens is just a token negro for the right.
You are correct, Obama was voted in twice and I have no issue with him but it seems you are using racism where you need not use it. If you disagree with her stance, then politically disagree but you slight her and being a token "negro" is hypocritical of you.

If this had been a conservative you would have been screaming racism!

Again, object to her politics, however her race has nothing to do with anything.

Democrats kicked her out of a restaurant .. sound familiar? Democrat View attachment 619971
Great example. One is a young girl with the strength to stand up to opposition trying to block her way into school. The other is a coward who ran from a few people in a restaurant who did nothing to block her way.

He earned nothing 99% of the information providers covered for him. He was a bath house homosexual, (nothing wrong with that, I do it all the time)
Blew nasty taxi cab drivers, again nothing wrong with that either lol.
blacks were slaughtered in his home town he did nothing
Feel better, now that you got all that vile crap off your chest?

I have had said nothing about Michele other than her politics. She should not be criticized for being the Presidents wife, neither should her children.

Because others did it, you do it to? If everyone jumped off a bridge, would you? My kids figured out how stupid that argument was, then they turned 5.

At least you admit it was racist and wrong to say.
All that and more has been the standard right wing party line on Mrs. Obama for a long time. It's a little too late to try to deny it now.

Great example. One is a young girl with the strength to stand up to opposition trying to block her way into school. The other is a coward who ran from a few people in a restaurant who did nothing to block her way.
Wow kkk propaganda is alive and well.

That is just fucking retarded.

The intersectionality left, all members of a pity group have to act, think and be the same (progressive) or they are somehow not truly a member of that group, and instead are honorary white male cis gendered heterosexual oppressors.
Great straw man, but you have been building him for a long time.

They elected him because the media were fans. Not journalist not media . One report of the slaughter of African-Americans in his hometown alone would have been Enough to impeach him
If you say so BooBoo.

Do you have an actual point?

Candace is a low IQ black woman that expresses conservative values.
You want Candace to run for office?

Shit..... her IQ combined with Hershel Walkers IQ is still way below the (R) standard.

Or perhaps, not?
^^^^^^^^^^
Russian State Media

You are correct, Obama was voted in twice and I have no issue with him but it seems you are using racism where you need not use it. If you disagree with her stance, then politically disagree but you slight her and being a token "negro" is hypocritical of you.

If this had been a conservative you would have been screaming racism!

Again, object to her politics, however her race has nothing to do with anything.
That's funny. You, a member of the most hateful party in the history of the country is whining about playing nice. After all the crap from your side, don't you think it's a little late for that?

Do you have an actual point?

Candace is a low IQ black woman that expresses conservative values.
You want Candace to run for office?

Shit..... her IQ combined with Hershel Walkers IQ is still way below the (R) standard.

Or perhaps, not?
Lol, your party wants to put a black woman on the Supreme Court that cannot tell the difference between a man and a woman. Maybe you should shut the hell up.

That's funny. You, a member of the most hateful party in the history of the country is whining about playing nice. After all the crap from your side, don't you think it's a little late for that?
Yes but we had the hatred for Bush. I mean real hatred.

The KKK is still affiliated with The DemNazi party. Why do you hate black people?

No straw man. Why isn't the left able to admit what it believes in? Why all the lies?
Here's a hint. If you keep making up shit and claiming that's what the left wants, that is what's known as a straw man. Do you really think the left wants to destroy the country? really?

Yes but we had the hatred for Bush. I mean real hatred.
And he earned it. Even right wingers are finally admitting Bush lying about WMD to get us in a war was a shit move, but even then, your party was more important than reality.

Here's a hint. If you keep making up shit and claiming that's what the left wants, that is what's known as a straw man. Do you really think the left wants to destroy the country? really?

No, they want to reshape it, and if it takes wrecking it along the way, so be it. And if a large portion of the people don't want to go along for the ride, fuck them, the left knows better.

I observe what the left wants via their actions, and their words. Even when they lie there is some truth that comes out, and sometimes they are exposed saying what they really believe.

All that and more has been the standard right wing party line on Mrs. Obama for a long time. It's a little too late to try to deny it now.
I didn't deny that it happened to Michelle, and I criticized others for their cheap shots at the first lady.

Back to today, what wrong others did is irrelevant to racism, winco made a racist comment, that other people in the past made racist comments in the past is irrelevant. That you would jump off a cliff because others did it, is just plain silly for a grown, mature adult.

Forum List

Back