Conservative Candace Owens owns NYTs

No, they want to reshape it, and if it takes wrecking it along the way, so be it. And if a large portion of the people don't want to go along for the ride, fuck them, the left knows better.

I observe what the left wants via their actions, and their words. Even when they lie there is some truth that comes out, and sometimes they are exposed saying what they really believe.
You make shit up.

That's funny. You, a member of the most hateful party in the history of the country is whining about playing nice. After all the crap from your side, don't you think it's a little late for that?
I have not been a Republican for a long time, they left me. I have vote Republican for President once since 2004. I could never have voted for Trump because he was as I have stated many time, a bull in a china shop.

So, I am not late for anything, justifying your racism is pathetic. Your stupid, they did it first routine is laughable and childish, which you seem to embrace.

And he earned it. Even right wingers are finally admitting Bush lying about WMD to get us in a war was a shit move, but even then, your party was more important than reality.
Yes even Bill Clinton was saying the same thing. Those weapons went to Syria. The only thing I regret about Iraq was that we didn't do it quicker.

I didn't deny that it happened to Michelle, and I criticized others for their cheap shots at the first lady.

Back to today, what wrong others did is irrelevant to racism, winco made a racist comment, that other people in the past made racist comments in the past is irrelevant. That you would jump off a cliff because others did it, is just plain silly for a grown, mature adult.
Lucy said: Come on Charlie Brown. I don't deny that I pulled the football away a few times in the past, but that is irrelevant now.

Clean up your own shit, and then you can try to correct others.

Lucy said: Come on Charlie Brown. I don't deny that I pulled the football away a few times in the past, but that is irrelevant now.

I can also being called a racist because I disagreed with Obama.

My shit is clean, go play your childish games with someone else, racist.

I have not been a Republican for a long time, they left me. I have vote Republican for President once since 2004. I could never have voted for Trump because he was as I have stated many time, a bull in a china shop.

So, I am not late for anything, justifying your racism is pathetic. Your stupid, they did it first routine is laughable and childish, which you seem to embrace.
If you support republican causes, then you are a republican. If you fell for the big lie, then you are a republican. If you don't acknowledge the failed insurrection attempt, and demand punishment for those responsible, you are a republican.

If you support republican causes, then you are a republican. If you fell for the big lie, then you are a republican. If you don't acknowledge the failed insurrection attempt, and demand punishment for those responsible, you are a republican.
Good grief, I support some Republican causes and some Democrat causes, I do lean conservative so I am very much against spending which both parties do. The election had no more or less regularities as 2016, 2012, 2008, 2004 and 2000. In many threads I have said all the protests are acceptable until they turn violent, then those that commit crimes need to rounded up, and prosecuted

You on the other hand are still as racist prick.

Yep. Steppin and fetchin has historically been a low paying job, but Owens is smart enough to know that steppin and fetchin for the right people in the right way can be quite lucrative.
More Dimtard racism.

Forum List

Back