Conservative identification question

Marriage is a union of opposite genders in the bible, not the Constitution and since we are a secular nation, it is all the people that have the same right to dignity and respect.
Proving once again just how retarded the left really is. Marriage has always been male/female, and in all cultures, secular and religious alike.
It isn't a dignity and respect issue just because you are too stupid to understand simple things.

No. They're homophobes and xenophobia because of their avowed policies.

They resent extending equal rights to the LGBT community. Ergo, homophobes.

They view all undocumented workers as threats to national security. Ergo xenophobes.
There you go. Disagree with anything leftist and you are phobic.

My dogs are smarter.
Demonstrate for us the support Conservatives have for equal rights for the LGBT community. I have yet to see it.

Show us the Conservative policy toward undocumented workers that prevent those workers from fearing deportation. I have yet to see it.

Explain how Conservative policies are not draped in homophobia and xenophobia. I have yet to see it.

By their policies they are defined.
Conservatives don't agree with your myopic retarded world view. It isn't and never was a equal rights issue. Marriage is a union of opposite genders, the rest are cheap imitators. Bringing the two differences together as a legal union. Two brothers can use your same definition of "equal".

But the fact that you need to misrepresent their view to try to make yours more palatable shows that the hate is on you, not us.

And the correct term is illegal alien, not undocumented worker. They don't all work and the documents aren't the problem. You don't get to redefine reality for the rest of us.
Retard.
He has yet to see it.
That means he will never see it.

Undocumented workers (i.e. illegal aliens) shouldn't fear deportation? WTF? Of course they should fear deportation. They are here illegally. When you commit a crime you should fear getting caught and being punished. Only in a leftist world can that be considered a bad thing.

They view all undocumented workers as threats to national security. Ergo xenophobes.

My dogs are smarter.
Demonstrate for us the support Conservatives have for equal rights for the LGBT community. I have yet to see it.

Show us the Conservative policy toward undocumented workers that prevent those workers from fearing deportation. I have yet to see it.

Explain how Conservative policies are not draped in homophobia and xenophobia. I have yet to see it.

And you'll never see it.

With regard to the rights of gay Americans, the clerk in Kentucky is actually a veiled effort by conservatives to continue the fight against the right of same-sex couples to marry.
I thought she was an individual. Golly, looks like she is actually a legion of conservative demons trying to pee on the gay parade. Go figure.

Bullshit. Limbaugh's latest contract was for $400 million dollars, anyone who says he is without influence will find there are literally millions of his minions who will tell you that you are full of shit.
I said authority, since that was your claim. Now you shifted to influence because I caught you. So the shit stain was all yours.

Bullshit. Limbaugh's latest contract was for $400 million dollars, anyone who says he is without influence will find there are literally millions of his minions who will tell you that you are full of shit.
I said authority, since that was your claim. Now you shifted to influence because I caught you. So the shit stain was all yours.

An authority is a recognized expert on certain subjects. Limbaugh meets that criteria and is respected for his bloviated opinion and influence.

My dogs are smarter.

And you'll never see it.

With regard to the rights of gay Americans, the clerk in Kentucky is actually a veiled effort by conservatives to continue the fight against the right of same-sex couples to marry.
You are correct he will never see it. People see what they want.
The clerk in KY is a result of what happens when judicial tyranny overtakes popular will. I hope we will see more patriots resisting outside tyranny. Let a hundred clerks bloom!

Marriage is a union of opposite genders in the bible, not the Constitution and since we are a secular nation, it is all the people that have the same right to dignity and respect.
But what is in the constitution and the very first BOR, is...
The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitutionprohibits the making of any lawrespecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Don't see anything in there about the right to dignity or to not be offended

Proving once again just how retarded the left really is. Marriage has always been male/female, and in all cultures, secular and religious alike.
It isn't a dignity and respect issue just because you are too stupid to understand simple things.

The Supreme Court of this country disagrees with you and has the full force and weight of the law of the land on their side. Your opinion means squat.

An authority is a recognized expert on certain subjects. Limbaugh meets that criteria and is respected for his bloviated opinion and influence.
No, that's not what having authority means. Now you're trying to say he has authority on the issues. That's not the same thing. Lots of libs listen to him because they love to hate him. But he has no authority over them.

My dogs are smarter.

Conservatives don't agree with your myopic retarded world view. It isn't and never was a equal rights issue. Marriage is a union of opposite genders, the rest are cheap imitators. Bringing the two differences together as a legal union. Two brothers can use your same definition of "equal".

But the fact that you need to misrepresent their view to try to make yours more palatable shows that the hate is on you, not us.

And the correct term is illegal alien, not undocumented worker. They don't all work and the documents aren't the problem. You don't get to redefine reality for the rest of us.
Retard.
I see. Only you and your views can define reality. You define marriage, you define undocumented workers, you define me.

What a precarious perch you sit upon. When actual reality crashes in and upsets your sanctimonious definitions, how will you react? Probably by calling that reality names like 'retard'.

The Supreme Court of this country disagrees with you and has the full force and weight of the law of the land on their side. Your opinion means squat.
They also disagree with their ruling against DOMA two years ago when they said it should be a states right issue, now they say it has nothing to do with states rights... So we're they right then or are they right now?

My dogs are smarter.

Retard.
I see. Only you and your views can define reality. You define marriage, you define undocumented workers, you define me.

What a precarious perch you sit upon. When actual reality crashes in and upsets your sanctimonious definitions, how will you react? Probably by calling that reality names like 'retard'.
Coming from the person who says all of one party is homophobic and xenophobic. Where did you get your right to define people?

But what is in the constitution and the very first BOR, is...
The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitutionprohibits the making of any lawrespecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Don't see anything in there about the right to dignity or to not be offended

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 recognized the principle of dignity.

Aw, did I pee you off? Sodomy laws were legal once so that made it OK? Dred Scott decision? The supremes didn't change the fact that you're wrong, opposite gender is what marriage was all through man's history and culture. If we don't let three or more or adult siblings marry then all gay marriage is is a imitation of marriage. And no, not all the justices agreed with the politically correct decision that should be a state matter. Like abortion.

My dogs are smarter.

Retard.

Coming from the person who says all of one party is homophobic and xenophobic. Where did you get your right to define people?
Have you read any posts here that explain why Conservative policies are not essentially homophobic or xenophobic?

I understand the undocumented worker response. Conservatives aren't miffed because of the racial make up of undocumented workers. But there is definitely a cultural backlash against immigrants who do not speak English, who continue to celebrate their culture and customs.

I understand the undocumented worker response. Conservatives aren't miffed because of the racial make up of undocumented workers. But there is definitely a cultural backlash against immigrants who do not speak English, who continue to celebrate their culture and customs.
You don't understand anything. You repeat lies to slander your enemies. Any parrot can do that.

They also disagree with their ruling against DOMA two years ago when they said it should be a states right issue, now they say it has nothing to do with states rights... So we're they right then or are they right now?

The Supreme Court and lesser courts are constantly evolving in their opinions. It changes according to current trends, opinion, new facts, revised old facts, social mores, demographics, and many more societal inputs. Just as law is created by the will of people, the review of those laws is subject to a judgment by peers elevated for that very purpose. Until a better solution is offered, we find it has worked quite well for more than 200 years.

Aw, did I pee you off? Sodomy laws were legal once so that made it OK? Dred Scott decision? The supremes didn't change the fact that you're wrong, opposite gender is what marriage was all through man's history and culture. If we don't let three or more or adult siblings marry then all gay marriage is is a imitation of marriage. And no, not all the justices agreed with the politically correct decision that should be a state matter. Like abortion.

No, you didn't pee me off (whatever that is) The law stands and that is all that matters.

My dogs are smarter.

And you'll never see it.

You are correct he will never see it. People see what they want.
The clerk in KY is a result of what happens when judicial tyranny overtakes popular will. I hope we will see more patriots resisting outside tyranny. Let a hundred clerks bloom!
She's not talking about 'judicial tyranny' (a term used by those who disagree with the freedoms granted by this decision). She's talking about God. Drape her in your own cloth if you must, but it's not a judicial robe, it's ministerial vestments.

You don't understand anything. You repeat lies to slander your enemies. Any parrot can do that.
Is it nap time already weasel?

Forum List

Back