Conservatives are sooo lost in Kentucky!!

I don't live there. I've driven through it many a time. People living in squalor. One gets a sense of going back in time and low education values. The trailer parks are snazzy though. I feel bad for many of them.

The state of Ky. will elect a new governor next year, and the Tea Party and the GOP are out in full force touting their goods, their families, their values before the Kentucky brain dead, ie conservative voters....but here's whats insane. They're running on the following:

I'm gonna paraphrase so bear with me

Jobs, according to the GOP, our job market sucks
Repealing Obamacare, the people of Ky. hates it and of course
Hating on illegals.....as usual, the same ol, same ol bs, because God in heaven
knows if the Party ever ever came up with a new idea, the world would end.
What is fascinating is the following, something mindless conservatives just completely
ignore.....

Jobs, the state of Ky. Kentucky’s annual unemployment rate plunged to 6.5 percent in 2014 from 8 percent in 2013, the job market is so good, the President of the US came to visit just last week...but according to the GOP, we're all walking around with cans looking for a handout.

Obamacare, ie ACA, they're so convinced all the hillbillies in Ky. all walking around miserable and not wanting healthcare...meanwhile our Hillbillies in Kentucky couldn't wait to sign up for ACA. They may hate the black guy, but they show love his insurance. So much in fact that our Governor was summoned to the white house to help lead the rest of the country and finally illegals....this may work. Ky is 80% white.....votes conservative everything BUT GOVERNOR (thank God), but that 80% sho love hating....so I have no doubt, the fear factor will work, illegals will become a target and empty suit without a brain, may just win......Because I will bet my last dollar, as with the senatorial race, the Dem's will have yet another Obama hating simp run for Governor!!
I am actually considering moving to KY. Can you tell me more..who has a leg up right now? Will it go democrat? Also can you tell me about the car insurance rates in Ky...I have heard they can be extremely high for some reason. We are interested in the Ashland,Ky area.

Kentucky

Snake-handling Ky. pastor dies from snake bite

Snakehandling.png

Last edited:
"I am actually considering moving to KY. Can you tell me more..who has a leg up right now? Will it go democrat? Also can you tell me about the car insurance rates in Ky...I have heard they can be extremely high for some reason. We are interested in the Ashland,Ky area."

The area you are looking at is actually pretty decent and if you have any kind of education at all you will do just fine. Problem is ifs you own a small business well people down there don't have much to spend.

Those snake handler pastors... now that is a trip back in time. As much as I believe in my savior Jesus Christ, I do need to make smart decisions, Handling a poisonous snake until it is thoroughly ticked off? Not too smart.

The state of Ky. will elect a new governor next year, and the Tea Party and the GOP are out in full force touting their goods, their families, their values before the Kentucky brain dead, ie conservative voters....but here's whats insane. They're running on the following:

I'm gonna paraphrase so bear with me

Jobs, according to the GOP, our job market sucks
Repealing Obamacare, the people of Ky. hates it and of course
Hating on illegals.....as usual, the same ol, same ol bs, because God in heaven
knows if the Party ever ever came up with a new idea, the world would end.
What is fascinating is the following, something mindless conservatives just completely
ignore.....

Jobs, the state of Ky. Kentucky’s annual unemployment rate plunged to 6.5 percent in 2014 from 8 percent in 2013, the job market is so good, the President of the US came to visit just last week...but according to the GOP, we're all walking around with cans looking for a handout.

Obamacare, ie ACA, they're so convinced all the hillbillies in Ky. all walking around miserable and not wanting healthcare...meanwhile our Hillbillies in Kentucky couldn't wait to sign up for ACA. They may hate the black guy, but they show love his insurance. So much in fact that our Governor was summoned to the white house to help lead the rest of the country and finally illegals....this may work. Ky is 80% white.....votes conservative everything BUT GOVERNOR (thank God), but that 80% sho love hating....so I have no doubt, the fear factor will work, illegals will become a target and empty suit without a brain, may just win......Because I will bet my last dollar, as with the senatorial race, the Dem's will have yet another Obama hating simp run for Governor!!
I am actually considering moving to KY. Can you tell me more..who has a leg up right now? Will it go democrat? Also can you tell me about the car insurance rates in Ky...I have heard they can be extremely high for some reason. We are interested in the Ashland,Ky area.

Uh, why don't you google, Ky.org....as for going democrat, depends on who's running, I suppose, but Ky is nortorious for keeping at least the governorship, blue. The rates, I guess is the same nationally, what ever that is.

"I am actually considering moving to KY. Can you tell me more..who has a leg up right now? Will it go democrat? Also can you tell me about the car insurance rates in Ky...I have heard they can be extremely high for some reason. We are interested in the Ashland,Ky area."

The area you are looking at is actually pretty decent and if you have any kind of education at all you will do just fine. Problem is ifs you own a small business well people down there don't have much to spend.

A few years ago a couple I know sold their house in Oregon and moved there to retire.
They bought a home for $39,000.00 that would easily have sold for over $200,000.00 where they moved from.
KY is one of those places that if you have retirement money, it will go a hell of a lot further there than most any place else.

Forum List

Back