Conservatives cheering for Russia's naked aggresion

In fairness to USMB Repub-voters, they're merely doing what Ailes at GOPTV/Fox is telling them to do :dunno:

beckhy.jpg

I should just put that in my siggie eh? ;)

Last edited:
What a brilliant retort you mindless drone. Now go suck your thumb in the corner and go listen to Fox News or MSNBC or whatever garbage you watch.

I show the the video of Nuland, from the state department, saying they financed the coup in Ukraine, but yea, it is Putin who is being aggressive, protecting the interests of citizens who oppose the coup of an elected president. Get your head out of your ass.

Calling me a theocrat because I oppose Pussy Riot because they desecrate churches is like calling you a satanist because you support their right to do so. It's absurd. Pussy Riot is just another Soros funded group. Soros funds them to undermine Russia like he funded revolution in Ukraine to undermine Ukraine.
Pussy Riot connections to George Soros?
Who or What is Russia's "Pussy Riot?" | The Daily Sheeple
International Renaissance Foundation | Open Society Foundations (OSF)

All you are doing here is supporting the agenda of rich globalists like Soros, you are a pawn, no patriot. You support enemies of the United States, you are the traitor.

You theocrats are hilarious.

Additionally, when you think you can make me do anything..feel free.

Till then?

Think I will continue to do as I please.

Make you do anything? How delusional are you? Who cares what you do? You are some mindless drone on an internet forum with delusions of grandeur. No one cares what you do. You supporting the agenda of globalist mega-billionaires like George Soros to topple nation and after is irrelevant in the long run, you are just a brainwashed idiot with no power.

Guess the whole go in the corner thing was what?

Oh you forgot you posted that.

And what is it with you theocrats and Soros?

Seriously.

Broken record thy name is god hugger.

Who would have thought one would see the day when the 'Conservatives' would be cheering for the naked aggression of Russia? It seems that if they think that it might in any way be a detriment to our President, they are for it. Even to the extent of cheering for the re-instatement of the old Russian and Soviet empire.

There is a name for this, and it is treason. To work against the interests of the United States and, indeed, the civilized world, is treason of the highest sort. These are the people that would have joined the Bund. An embarrassment to our nation, an embarrassment to humanity.

I notice that none of you who make this claim support it with quotes or links, including when I ask you for them...

Who would have thought one would see the day when the 'Conservatives' would be cheering for the naked aggression of Russia? It seems that if they think that it might in any way be a detriment to our President, they are for it. Even to the extent of cheering for the re-instatement of the old Russian and Soviet empire.

There is a name for this, and it is treason. To work against the interests of the United States and, indeed, the civilized world, is treason of the highest sort. These are the people that would have joined the Bund. An embarrassment to our nation, an embarrassment to humanity.

I notice that none of you who make this claim support it with quotes or links, including when I ask you for them...

They are all over this thread..

Gosh.

You theocrats are hilarious.

Additionally, when you think you can make me do anything..feel free.

Till then?

Think I will continue to do as I please.

Make you do anything? How delusional are you? Who cares what you do? You are some mindless drone on an internet forum with delusions of grandeur. No one cares what you do. You supporting the agenda of globalist mega-billionaires like George Soros to topple nation and after is irrelevant in the long run, you are just a brainwashed idiot with no power.

Guess the whole go in the corner thing was what?

Oh you forgot you posted that.

And what is it with you theocrats and Soros?

Seriously.

Broken record thy name is god hugger.

The only broken record is here is you. Repeating "theocrat", over and over, after you argument about "putin's aggression" fell flat after exposing the fact the US Government initiated the coup with the support of oligarchs like Soros and others. You are a moron.

let's not mention W's impotence in Georgia, either.

It's not a partisan issue. Both "sides" have shown a failure to marshal the EU.

Does Russia now control Georgia?

No? Then I have to ask what impotence?

Seems to me Putin wasn't willing to take the gamble while Bush was in office, but with Obama, he has no problem doing a full on invasion.

let's not mention W's impotence in Georgia, either.

It's not a partisan issue. Both "sides" have shown a failure to marshal the EU.
Whoa. When did marshalling the EU become an issue? As far as Bush, he was wrong when he stepped in and wrong when he didn't. Who can take the left seriously? You're doubletalkers.

No one is cheering Russia's naked aggression. We're cheering President Putin's making a fool out of Chicken Kiev obama. The ordinary person under obama's tyranny can't do it. Thankfully someone is.
Hey Dumbo, I'll try to make this as simple as possible: If you are cheering Putin for making a fool out of President Obama, YOU ARE CHEERING FOR PUTIN.
I may not have agreed with some of bush's policies but I and 90% of America stood behind him after 9/11. We didn't cheer for al Qaida as a way to attack bush. Only a traitor would do so.

Let's explore Obama's naked aggression towards the liberty of his own people:

1) When he had the House and filibuster proof majority in the Senate, he compromised on nothing and passed bills as written by the Democrats.

2) When he lost the filibuster proof majority in the Senate, he used a procedural gimmick in to get Obamacare passed.

3) He publically intimidated the head of the Supreme Court to not overturn it.

4) When he lost the House and Republicans had an actual majority, with the media he brutalized them into submission anyway.

Why would we support our despot over someone else's?

How unhappy Americans make democrats. It's amusing to watch them rail in impotent rage. Meanwhile President Putin keeps slapping obama silly.

No Moldy Socks. In reality, Conservatives are lamenting Obumbler's undeniable ineptitude.

The way Putin is playing Obama shows Obama is clearly not up to the very important task of directing foreign policy. Nothing will show this more than Obama's impotent actions in regard to Ukraine.
Another time and place and Obama would be lucky to clean Putin's toilet. They both know it in their bones.
If Obama hadn't 'played' the system throughout his entire life he'd be making sandals from old tires. And he knows it.

If conservatives thought that aiding Putin could somehow lead to the toppling of President Obama (and Biden) from the Presidency, thereby installing Speaker Boehner, what do you think they would do?

Democrats are driven to overuse the word theocrat. President Putin is a Christian and that's why they hate him.

They are all over this thread..

Gosh.

So you don't have any either...

And no, they are not.

It was war, dumbshit. In war people get killed. Show me a war where people didnt get killed.
Iceweasel is correct: we are the only country to leave other countries better off than when we got there. Iraq is better off. Japan is better off. Germany is better off. We go to war not to aggrandize ourselves but to help others.
You dont like America? Leave. Head to Iran. I hear they never invade other countries.

it wasn't war asshole.

It was the supposed enforcement of UN sanctions.

it was unfettered aggression in response to no threat to the United States.

Funny I thought we went to war to protect Americans and their rights. The fucking reality is that nothing Iraq did threatened Americans our country or our rights.

Take off your fucking patriotic blinders and look at the shit we do objectively for once in your fucking sheep life.
It wasn't a war? You mean those scenes of soldiers, tanks, bombers, snipers etc were all made up? Darn, the things you learn here.

It was an invasion of a sovereign country that posed absolutely no threat to the US it's people or its liberties.

And if it was indeed a war how about posting the official declaration of war that was passed by congress and signed by the president?

If conservatives thought that aiding Putin could somehow lead to the toppling of President Obama (and Biden) from the Presidency, thereby installing Speaker Boehner, what do you think they would do?

Wait until 2016. You seriously think we want Boehner to be President? You'd have to be high to believe that.

Forum List

Back