Conservatives must claim the Georgia runoffs were stolen

People were watching now but how did me dead doggie vote?

I am joking about the dead dog voting but when I die I know I will vote straight ticket Democrat from that day on...

As for the possible claims the fun begins today and when Biden is finally confirmed expect fireworks and many people screaming for Pence head and how all this has been brought on by China who used Chavez ghost to toss the Georgia runoff election!!!

I voted 8 times in the Georgia runnodf yesterday...from Akron Ohio even.

MAGA

This what rump call WINNING
Progs...new energy policy...Ten dollar a gallon gasoline!
Have some more koolaide while you wait for it to go up.

Conservatives will not spend the next 4 years violating both Constitution and Rule of Law in order to conduct never-ending coup attempts intended to overthrow the US government by removing both newly elected President
You just spent the last couple of months frantically trying to do just that.

You just spent the last couple of months frantically trying to do just that.

'You'? 'Frantically'?

Projection and attempting to speak for others are 2 things you continue to prove you suck at.

Poor emotionally fragile little snowflakes.

:p Bwuhahahahahaha

I am joking about the dead dog voting but when I die I know I will vote straight ticket Democrat from that day on...

As for the possible claims the fun begins today and when Biden is finally confirmed expect fireworks and many people screaming for Pence head and how all this has been brought on by China who used Chavez ghost to toss the Georgia runoff election!!!

MAGA

That's nothing - I subscribed to the Atlanta Constitution Journal to scour the obits and voted 50 times from Oregon for dead people! :laugh:

It's long past time to abolish the Electoral College. One person. One vote. Then you can't say your vote was stolen...unless you feel that isn't the purpose of voting.
You might be one of the slower libs to catch on.

but liberal hate for the EC will fade as they realize that the mail in ballot voter fraud insures democrat victory in ever important election

No. You just have your narrative and you're sticking to it..no matter how many times it's shown to be false. There was no fraud. You believe there was because your man lost. No idea why it is you think he should have won but whatever. Republicans can still win elections. Just come up with policies that benefit most working people and put them up against the Dems policies. Should be a piece of cake.

Or, we can title this movie as, "How To Snatch Defeat From The Jaws of Victory". How do we do that?..Answer..Donald John Trump. Once again, the Don becomes his own (and Republicans) worst nightmare. These races should have been slam dunks. All the momentum Republicans gained on November 3rd gone..and worse.

Between completely blowing the response to the pandemic (response to vaccine rollout) and his indifference to the economic carnage that continues, you would think he would have tried for a little damage control so he could have at least had the option of running again in 2024. Now? Republicans aren't going to give him the time of day.
That being said, if things hold, I'm glad that hag Loeffler is gone. :)
That's true. The gop took a page from the D's playbook for this shit show. They actually got a bigger % of the senate vote in Nov than last night, and they would have won if they'd just have maintained their voter share they got even while Trump got a loser's share to Biden. Usually the D's work hard at pissing off people who would likely vote for them unless they promised to do crazy shit like firing the police force or encouraging riots. Kudos to Not Sunny Perdue the titan of Wall St and Kelly Loffler and her socially responsible hubby. Good thing they pointed out Warnock actually believes God wants more equal opportunity and Osoff is a Jew who got money from campaign money from tech. That was sure a contrast of messaging.

MAGA

That's nothing - I subscribed to the Atlanta Constitution Journal to scour the obits and voted 50 times from Oregon for dead people! :laugh:

Ju an animal maan!!!!!

I don't see many claims of flipping voting machines and other kinds of fraud in Georgia.
If conservatives claim Democrats stole the November elections but fail to cry fraud about yesterday's runoffs, they will confuse the hell out of people.
Think about it. Allegedly, Democrats have this superpower that allows them to switch voting machines , issue "vote dumps", shred ballots , come up with fake ballots in mystery suitcase, issue more votes than people, and all kinds of alleged fraud.

But now all of a sudden these powerful fraudsters decided to play fair and square in the elections that could give them control of both chambers of Congress?

Maybe conservatives will claim that a Democrats only steal every other election, for some reason.

I see some conservatives either congratulating Democrats or lamenting the results without claiming fraud.. Get with the program. Be consistent.

We've already seen the future of the Republican Party: endless conspiracy.

With control of the House, Senate, and White House the Democratic party will implode just like they did between 2008 and 2010 when they lost in the biggest blow out in nearly 100 years. Congrats Dems you now own ALL the problems with nobody to blame your failures on :auiqs.jpg: and Joe Biden is your leader :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

With control of the House, Senate, and White House the Democratic party will implode just like they did between 2008 and 2010 when they lost in the biggest blow out in nearly 100 years. Congrats Dems you now own ALL the problems with nobody to blame your failures on :auiqs.jpg: and Joe Biden is your leader :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So losing the Presidency, the Senate and the House was your plan on all along?

How diabolical!

How diabolical!

I told you fools a year ago this was a win/win for conservatives whether Dems or Trump won. Dems will destroy themselves again, they can't help it. The Dems worst nightmare is when the country reacts and bitch slaps Dems into the next century Trump wins in 2024 with super majorities in the House and Senate. :muahaha:

How diabolical!

I told you fools a year ago this was a win/win for conservatives whether Dems or Trump won.

So losing was your plan all along?

Then you've succeeded brilliantly!

I don't see many claims of flipping voting machines and other kinds of fraud in Georgia.
If conservatives claim Democrats stole the November elections but fail to cry fraud about yesterday's runoffs, they will confuse the hell out of people.
Think about it. Allegedly, Democrats have this superpower that allows them to switch voting machines , issue "vote dumps", shred ballots , come up with fake ballots in mystery suitcase, issue more votes than people, and all kinds of alleged fraud.

But now all of a sudden these powerful fraudsters decided to play fair and square in the elections that could give them control of both chambers of Congress?

Maybe conservatives will claim that a Democrats only steal every other election, for some reason.

I see some conservatives either congratulating Democrats or lamenting the results without claiming fraud.. Get with the program. Be consistent.
Trump is already calling the Georgia run off rigged. Cracks me up. With all the eyeballs and safeguards and oversight he is still crying foul. It is so pathetic one can only laugh. Do people actually believe this crap?

Forum List

Back