🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones arrested in Texas on misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated!

Who the hell pardons a drunk driver? It's telling that Democrats are the only ones even bringing it up. Still looking for that next article of impeachment I see.
Well, they did pardon Ted Kennedy...in a way, didn't they?
I see your point but wasn't that more like a cover up? Sorta like all those felonies Hillary got away with.

Well, several things here. First, he admitted to drinking a whole bottle of sake. And, the reason he was stopped was because he was doing 45 in a 40 mile zone.

And, while his lawyer might be able to get him off on a technicality (being below .08 percent), the police should have administered a third test, because his BAC went up between the two administered.

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones charged with DWI near Austin, authorities say

While en route to the residence, a deputy saw a dark Dodge leaving the neighborhood. The vehicle was traveling 45 mph in a 40 mph zone.

The deputy pulled the vehicle over and interviewed Jones, who had a strong odor of alcohol, the affidavit says.

Jones told the deputy he and his wife had gotten into an argument while eating sushi at Izumi Sushi around 8 p.m., the affidavit says. He said he drank a bottle of sake during dinner, according to the court documents.

The deputy conducted sobriety tests on Jones. His eyes were described in the affidavit as being watery and glassy with constricted pupils. His demeanor was described as excited, talkative, carefree and cooperative, according to the court documents.

Jones had a blood alcohol level of 0.076 at 11:55 p.m. and a level of 0.079 at 11:59 p.m. The legal blood alcohol limit while driving in Texas is 0.08.

Jones has hired attorney David Minton to represent him. Minton, of the firm Minton, Burton, Bassett & Collins, also represented Jones in divorce proceedings.
I always thought that even if it was below the .08 level if he showed impairment that was enough for a good to go to jail.

Well, my belief is that if someone is under the legal limit (and yes, .079 qualifies), but they did no damage or killed someone, then MAYBE they should be let off.

However, if they killed or injured someone, or even just put a small scratch on another car, throw the book at them.

Well, several things here. First, he admitted to drinking a whole bottle of sake. And, the reason he was stopped was because he was doing 45 in a 40 mile zone.

And, while his lawyer might be able to get him off on a technicality (being below .08 percent), the police should have administered a third test, because his BAC went up between the two administered.

While en route to the residence, a deputy saw a dark Dodge leaving the neighborhood. The vehicle was traveling 45 mph in a 40 mph zone.

The deputy pulled the vehicle over and interviewed Jones, who had a strong odor of alcohol, the affidavit says.

Jones told the deputy he and his wife had gotten into an argument while eating sushi at Izumi Sushi around 8 p.m., the affidavit says. He said he drank a bottle of sake during dinner, according to the court documents.

The deputy conducted sobriety tests on Jones. His eyes were described in the affidavit as being watery and glassy with constricted pupils. His demeanor was described as excited, talkative, carefree and cooperative, according to the court documents.

Jones had a blood alcohol level of 0.076 at 11:55 p.m. and a level of 0.079 at 11:59 p.m. The legal blood alcohol limit while driving in Texas is 0.08.

Jones has hired attorney David Minton to represent him. Minton, of the firm Minton, Burton, Bassett & Collins, also represented Jones in divorce proceedings.
I always thought that even if it was below the .08 level if he showed impairment that was enough for a good to go to jail.
It did not say he failed a field sobriety test. The guy has allergies for all we know. Does not matter what the reading was at 11:59 or if it would have gone up more and 12:05. By those times he was not driving. Should have cut loose with a ticket if necessary for the 5 mph over, as if most of us are not 5 mph over much of the time, and told him his current BAC, and told him to go straight home, without causing himself to be pulled over on the way.

LMFAO msm gets you sheep too believe anything. Please tell us how he did his live show from prison.

Meanwhile yall can't see how they are shutting down those who have an IMPACT because the plan is---- this which of course you dumb asses won't believe this one either......but oh flippen well sooner or later you idiots WONT be able to deny it.

This is what they do when those who have an impact need to be shut down--------- you still can't pick up on it.
PSYCHOLOGIST: BIG TECH WILL USE “SUBLIMINAL METHODS” TO SHIFT 15 MILLION VOTES ON ELECTION DAY
Warns it will cost Trump the election.

You all just can't learn how MSM loves to get you SHEEP going. I wonder how he did the show TODAY former jail wow imagine that. You dumb fk america still haven't learned how MSM makes sure you spread the LIES to keep your sheep right in their corals . The severely demented stay in that coral . It's noot hard to notice.
Speak English please.

You all just can't learn how MSM loves to get you SHEEP going. I wonder how he did the show TODAY former jail wow imagine that. You dumb fk america still haven't learned how MSM makes sure you spread the LIES to keep your sheep right in their corals . The severely demented stay in that coral . It's noot hard to notice.

Are you mad they got you god. LOL
God? or boss?

Who the hell pardons a drunk driver? It's telling that Democrats are the only ones even bringing it up. Still looking for that next article of impeachment I see.
*cough *cough Matt Gaetz *cough *cough

It did not say he failed a field sobriety test. The guy has allergies for all we know. Does not matter what the reading was at 11:59 or if it would have gone up more and 12:05. By those times he was not driving. Should have cut loose with a ticket if necessary for the 5 mph over, as if most of us are not 5 mph over much of the time, and told him his current BAC, and told him to go straight home, without causing himself to be pulled over on the way.

It said in the link that when he was pulled over, the cop notice a strong smell of alcohol and conducted field sobriety tests. Now, I can tell you that in my younger days, I had been pulled over a time or two. And, because they could smell alcohol on my breath, they did a field sobriety test. When I passed the field tests, they gave me back my license and told me to be careful on my way home.

The only time they administer a sobriety test for BAC is if you fail a field one. And, if it had been allergies, it wouldn't have registered on the BAC test. While there are people who convert carbohydrates to alcohol, those people are rare.

LOL

Alex Jones was arrested on March 10th, 2020 for DWI even though he blew many times and was under the Texas legal limit for intoxication.

He tells you what really happened DUI and all
upload_2020-3-10_16-16-39.jpeg

Alex Jones Issues Statement On DWI Arrest

Ted Kennedy got away with a DUI after killing a girl- wonder why?

LOL

Alex Jones was arrested on March 10th, 2020 for DWI even though he blew many times and was under the Texas legal limit for intoxication.

He took 2 tests, and the second one was higher than the first, meaning his body was still processing the alcohol. Last 8 years of my Navy career, I was a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor.

Forum List

Back