🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Convince me. Is Trump racist or not racist?

Two points to bring up to easily prove he's not a racist.

Mar a Lago. First club in Palm Beach to admit blacks and Jews. Trump's Mar a Lago. He was appalled that none of the other clubs would allow them in.

Second I'll take this woman's word for it.

EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump a bigot? A misogynist? Don't tell that to Lynne Patton - the African-American Trump executive who oversees MILLIONS in charitable donations and has battled addiction with the family's support

348BC58E00000578-3605597-Donald_Trump_employee_Lynne_Patton_bottom_right_has_slammed_peop-a-127_1464122229659.jpg
348BC59500000578-3605597-Patton_vice_president_of_the_Eric_Trump_Foundation_and_senior_as-a-129_1464122238629.jpg

From the article:

Patton is not a member of the family, but she is treated as such. The 43-year-old is vice president of the Eric Trump Foundation and senior assistant to the Trump family.

It may surprise Trump naysayers that Patton is black.

One of the most trusted members of the Trump Organization, Patton is involved in identifying entities worthy of receiving millions of dollars of Trump money and is privy to Trump family members' personal lives and confidential information. On a daily basis, she helps coordinate Eric's, Don Jr's, and Ivanka's initiatives with their CEO father and his team.

After the harrowing evening at the office, Patton returned to her apartment, which she shares with longtime boyfriend Andrew Hayduk III, who owns a New York-based construction company. It was close to 1am. Unable to sleep and incensed by the attack, she began writing a 795-word letter.

'As a black female executive at The Trump Organization, I can no longer remain silent about the repeated and reprehensible attempts to align my boss and his family with racist hate-mongering groups, campaigns, and messaging,' she says.

On May 2, Patton released a five-minute YouTube video entitled 'The Trump Family That I Know'.

So far, the video has gotten more than three million views. It is difficult to watch without tearing up.

If the powerful video demonstrates that claims that Donald Trump is a racist who hates women are mythology, you would never know it from the response of the mainstream media. Nearly all newspapers and networks have ignored it."

More at link:

Read more: I'm proof Donald Trump isn't a bigot, says African-American Trump exec
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Given Trump's comments about Judge Gonzalo Curiel's "Mexican Heritage" many people are condemning him as racist. Others are contending that Trump isn't racist, but only attacking the biases of the judge based on his affiliation with the "La Raza Lawyers Association" or whatever it's called. I am torn in between. I need to be convinced one way or the other:

Is Trump, or is Trump not, racist? Make your best case. I'm sincerely interested. Whether or not I vote for him is based on the conclusions I make from the cases you make below.

Go!
It's both. To be perfectly honest, the immigration issue is so conditioned in the media to bring up associations with Mexican immigrants, there's no real way to separate that and say it only refers to professional associations.

Most people are conditioned to make group associations, and to trigger emotional responses based on that. The key to undoing the emotions behind these associations is Forgiveness and letting go of fear.

If you compare Trumps level of fear or forgiveness with other ppl , I would guess in private he is bigger and more open than average ppl where it serves his purpose for business to look past someone 's associations with groups. But when it comes to media statements, he deliberately incites and baits ppl using attacks and remarks that trigger the greatest reaction in today's media culture that takes that bait like a feeding frenzy. His remarks are going to be taken as racist and he knows this.

The best argument I've heard on this is to compare with Justice Sotomayor. When she made her wise Latina comment, ppl complained that picking ppl by ethnic background is biased, even though she meant well. We are still going to make these associations, for good or for bad, and ppl are going to complain.

Just because our opinions or remarks may be biased, doesn't mean labeling ppl racist or else We'd all be racists or bigots for making associations by groups and media stereotypes . Even the bashing by political association is rewarded and complained about at the same time!

The real issue is are we fear-based and driven by unforgiveness and rejection/exclusion. Or are we forgiving and seeking to include others.

This is what affects our biases and language.

By himself I'd guess that Trump is average, in business dealings I would guess he seeks to include and rise above any group associations to make the best deal possible and has exceptional skills in putting those benefits above limitations by labels or groups, and in media he goes out of his way to deliberately challenge incite or bait ppl. He is deliberately pushing ppls buttons on the race and PC card to play the media and public on this whole game of targeting and bullying selectively.

Discrimination or hatred based on race is the definition of racism and it goes both ways. If you hate white people you are a racist. As racist as the KKK was to your Granddaddy.

Given Trump's comments about Judge Gonzalo Curiel's "Mexican Heritage" many people are condemning him as racist. Others are contending that Trump isn't racist, but only attacking the biases of the judge based on his affiliation with the "La Raza Lawyers Association" or whatever it's called. I am torn in between. I need to be convinced one way or the other:

Is Trump, or is Trump not, racist? Make your best case. I'm sincerely interested. Whether or not I vote for him is based on the conclusions I make from the cases you make below.

Go!

Donald John Trump lost multiple discrimination cases against his companies, so you can use that against him...

Donald John Trump also was flaming the birther movement, but let you judge his words about it...

Donald John Trump called Ted Cruz a Canadian Anchor Baby, so you need to ask yourself if he is a racist...

Then add in his comment about the Judge and you have to ask how much more do you need to actually say he make Archie Bunker look fringe left...

what about Harry Reid? how come he gets to be a racist and no one complains?

When he run for President then let discuss and if you mention he is a Senator, well talk to the idiots in Nevada that kept voting the nimrod into office...

With "supporters" like this, Drumpf doesn't need any enemies
You really are a simpleton...do you ever have anything of substance to post? Just stupid political BS that you get from who knows where on the stupidnet. Trump will be your next president so you had better get warmed up to it.

what about Hillary? everyone knows she hates black people,,,,,anyone got any photos of Hillary Hugging/Kissing Moochelle?
As much damage as the Democratic Party politics had done to Black communities and inability to become self reliant and independent by suckling out their resources and rewarding dependence on party, this media perception still prevails that the D party represents Black interests and "helping the poor" and the R party is to blame for helping the rich.

The votes are still about this perception and not what happens in reality.

So they just play the same party cards, the party of the poor blaming the rich
The party of the rich blaming the poor

And when it comes to promising to use govt to help the poor not the rich, then guess which masses are going to vote symbolically by party. And which voters by nature of their independence and opposition against using govt for social programs are going to either sit it out , without a candidate to vote for with viable plans for reforming this dependence on govt used to buy and sell votes.

Go!

The problem is a judge, who has sworn to uphold the law, has been involved with La Raza, a group that exists to support breaking federal immigration laws. No judge should ever be involved with such a radical group and especially should not have a history of supporting the flouting of our federal laws. That should disqualify him from sitting on the bench.

Trump has reason to be concerned. When an activist judge has long supported open borders and rights for illegal aliens, he will have a problem with anyone who wants the opposite. The judge cannot be fair considering that helping illegal aliens has been a long time goal of his. Again, he needs to get off the bench after such behavior.

what about Hillary? everyone knows she hates black people,,,,,anyone got any photos of Hillary Hugging/Kissing Moochelle?
She carries hot sauce in her purse...
She carries the D behind her name.

Democrats can sell each other down the river, say racist things, even enable the burning and tearing down of Black churches, and it's still the fault of the rich and the Republicans blamed for that. You can be a rich white Democrat and the problems are still the other group. All that matters is buying and selling the party influence in govt.

If religious groups pushed their agenda and beliefs into govt onto the public, the way parties do, the left would scream and yell about separation of church and state. But when it's their party, this is justified because the other party is doing it worse. See it's their fault -- we're just reacting and trying to defend ourselves.

Go!

The problem is a judge, who has sworn to uphold the law, has been involved with La Raza, a group that exists to support breaking federal immigration laws. No judge should ever be involved with such a radical group and especially should not have a history of supporting the flouting of our federal laws. That should disqualify him from sitting on the bench.

Trump has reason to be concerned. When an activist judge has long supported open borders and rights for illegal aliens, he will have a problem with anyone who wants the opposite. The judge cannot be fair considering that helping illegal aliens has been a long time goal of his. Again, he needs to get off the bench after such behavior.
If policies involving beliefs and biases, whether religious or political, were decided by agreement through mediation between the sides, then this would be equally fair and inclusive.

If we don't resolve the conflicts, it is going to be unfair by favoring one sides interest 's or beliefs over the other. We'd either have to remove all cases or recuse all ppl, and only leave the ppl and decisions that can include all sides equally. Only the mediators who can facilitate consensus. This would likely take a diverse team of experts on each topic or legal issue such as consulting through the academic depts or political professional 's in each field to find ppl who can orchestrate a consensus.

If you think you can find a single judge to do this, good luck.

We really need a collaborative system to address and resolve conflicts on a practical level. And quit dragging problems to courts and expecting judges to make decisions for ppl. If I were a judge I'd most likely refer cases to mediation and refuse proposals that don't answer all objections and include all sides concerns and beliefs. In order to ensure equal protection inclusion and justice for all. And not favoring one person or group over another. If it's really the best solution, both sides would agree it's fair and hasn't left anything out .

I'm not convinced he's a racist so much as a thinskinned blow-hard who seizes any opportunity to offend, trash talk, elevate himself, and deflect from the issues (most notably those he has caused himself).

Talk about thin skinned.... sigh...

Trump is hardly setting precedents with his proposals. Hillary is pro-deportation. She is on video saying so.

Democrats in the 70's rounded up muslims and shipped them out. The freak out by leftists is pure politics and nothing more. The poorly educated youth have no idea what the dems have said and done over the years. Easily manipulated children.

The Obama's and the Clintons hate each other, especially when Hilary was told to take a back seat in 2008..
Well now it's her turn to cash in.
She bowed to their wishes, can they bow to hers

Forum List

Back