🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Convince me. Is Trump racist or not racist?

I'm not convinced he's a racist so much as a thinskinned blow-hard who seizes any opportunity to offend, trash talk, elevate himself, and deflect from the issues (most notably those he has caused himself).

Talk about thin skinned.... sigh...

Trump is hardly setting precedents with his proposals. Hillary is pro-deportation. She is on video saying so.

Democrats in the 70's rounded up muslims and shipped them out. The freak out by leftists is pure politics and nothing more. The poorly educated youth have no idea what the dems have said and done over the years. Easily manipulated children.

When was this?
Hillary and the Democrats are pro-deportation except for the millions of illegals that they say they can't deport.

I was wondering about this: Democrats in the 70's rounded up muslims and shipped them out

That's called "right wing radio".

I'm not convinced he's a racist so much as a thinskinned blow-hard who seizes any opportunity to offend, trash talk, elevate himself, and deflect from the issues (most notably those he has caused himself).

Talk about thin skinned.... sigh...

Trump is hardly setting precedents with his proposals. Hillary is pro-deportation. She is on video saying so.

Democrats in the 70's rounded up muslims and shipped them out. The freak out by leftists is pure politics and nothing more. The poorly educated youth have no idea what the dems have said and done over the years. Easily manipulated children.

When was this?

Now There's Video=> Jimmy Carter Bans Iranian Immigrants from US, Deported Students During Hostage Crisis

I think that's a bit different - they banned a specific nationality, during a period when that nation was holding our people as hostage - that's not "rounding up muslims and shipping them out".

Forum List

Back