🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Convince me. Is Trump racist or not racist?

Gee. Is anyone else shocked that TemplarKormac ended up arguing with someone who thinks Trump is a racist and then started accusing Democrats and Clinton of wrongdoing?

Great thread. Chock full of bull and deflection. It meets USMB standards.
Tissue?

Perhaps you can make a more convincing, case to the contrary.

Why would I do that? I don't believe that Trump is a racist. But...I know that commenting on whether or not other people are doesn't help me make that case.

Unlike you....I don't need to be pretend to be undecided.....just so I can present myself as being willing to hear all sides.

You are....as always...transparent.

But...I know that commenting on whether or not other people are doesn't help me make that case.
That's a cop out.

You asked me to offer opposition to the idea that Trump is not racist. I agree with that idea. My discussing anyone other than Trump would be the cop out. You know.....like you did.

Do you understand?

I'm still here, chubs. I've grounded this discussion. It now has a chance to become an honest discussion.

Would you like to try?

Given Trump's comments about Judge Gonzalo Curiel's "Mexican Heritage" many people are condemning him as racist. Others are contending that Trump isn't racist, but only attacking the biases of the judge based on his affiliation with the "La Raza Lawyers Association" or whatever it's called. I am torn in between. I need to be convinced one way or the other:

Is Trump, or is Trump not, racist? Make your best case. I'm sincerely interested. Whether or not I vote for him is based on the conclusions I make from the cases you make below.

Go!
I personally don't give a rip how you vote, if you vote or even if you wipe your own butt. Case closed.

image.jpeg
Given Trump's comments about Judge Gonzalo Curiel's "Mexican Heritage" many people are condemning him as racist. Others are contending that Trump isn't racist, but only attacking the biases of the judge based on his affiliation with the "La Raza Lawyers Association" or whatever it's called. I am torn in between. I need to be convinced one way or the other:

Is Trump, or is Trump not, racist? Make your best case. I'm sincerely interested. Whether or not I vote for him is based on the conclusions I make from the cases you make below.

Go!
I personally don't give a rip how you vote, if you vote or even if you wipe your own butt. Case closed.

Well put. Now we must ponder whether or not he CAN wipe his own butt.

Go!
Everyone is saying we need to live in a liberal vacuum, that one race has special privileges that another doesn't, meaning Latinos cannot be racist, only whites can.

Go!

Using the instance you cite then no, he is not racist, since Latino, Chicano, and Mexican are not races. What he said is kinda like blaming the NRA for something and saying that it is racist to do so.

Donald Trump is similar to Archie Bunker.

The case of racism is as followers:

1 preferring Jews over blacks to count his money

2. Believing most, if not all, illegal immigrant are smuggling drugs, carrying disease or are rapist.

3. Suggested that since he plans a wall, any one of Mexican heritage will not be impartial in a case where he is the plaintiff.

4. Made a racial joke of ownership. Referred to the sole African American at his rally as "my African American"

5. Settled/lost discrimination cases

6. His involvement with birthism. Has charged that both Obama and Cruz are not eligible to run for President.

There is more. But this enough to get the idea.
I say that he is a mild to moderate type of racist.

He has generalized and stereotypical beliefs about different people

He rarely measures what he says about people of different races or heritage.

He sometimes oppress/refuse to employ certain individuals in key positions due to race.

He has not shown violence to people of different races or ethnicities.

However, one may argue that he has condoned violence against minorities. This is due to his early advocacy of violence to blm protestors. He has long ceased this activity.

So, yes I think he is a racist. I think he is borderlines dangerous to other racial and ethnic groups.

He is most dangerous, in my opinion, when he is directly opposed. This is despite race or ethnicity of the individual.

Racism is not his worst trait.

P.S. He does have a bias to/for women that is hard to describe.
His bias to/for women is not hard to describe. He likes hot sex women. He to have them around. He also likes to be in charge of them (he is still the boss).

I'm not convinced he's a racist so much as a thinskinned blow-hard who seizes any opportunity to offend, trash talk, elevate himself, and deflect from the issues (most notably those he has caused himself).

Talk about thin skinned.... sigh...

Trump is hardly setting precedents with his proposals. Hillary is pro-deportation. She is on video saying so.

Democrats in the 70's rounded up muslims and shipped them out. The freak out by leftists is pure politics and nothing more. The poorly educated youth have no idea what the dems have said and done over the years. Easily manipulated children.

When was this?

I'm not convinced he's a racist so much as a thinskinned blow-hard who seizes any opportunity to offend, trash talk, elevate himself, and deflect from the issues (most notably those he has caused himself).

Trump is hardly setting precedents with his proposals. Hillary is pro-deportation. She is on video saying so.

Democrats in the 70's rounded up muslims and shipped them out. The freak out by leftists is pure politics and nothing more. The poorly educated youth have no idea what the dems have said and done over the years. Easily manipulated children.

When was this?
Hillary and the Democrats are pro-deportation except for the millions of illegals that they say they can't deport.

When was this?
Hillary and the Democrats are pro-deportation except for the millions of illegals that they say they can't deport.

I was wondering about this: Democrats in the 70's rounded up muslims and shipped them out

When was this?

Now There's Video=> Jimmy Carter Bans Iranian Immigrants from US, Deported Students During Hostage Crisis

When was this?

I was wondering about this: Democrats in the 70's rounded up muslims and shipped them out
I probably should have responded to JBOND directly. I was a child in the 70's. I don't remember them being rounded up.

When was this?

I probably should have responded to JBOND directly. I was a child in the 70's. I don't remember them being rounded up.

It happened.

When was this?

It happened.
I don't remember a lot of things. I was probably to busy playing pac man to remember.

When was this?

It happened.
I don't remember a lot of things. I was probably to busy playing pac man to remember.

Lol.... I was in HS.

Go!

Lawrence O'Donnell just recently bitch-slapped Trump's spokestwit, Katrina Pierson last weekend with this question: What other presidential candidates were asked by Donald Trump to produce proof of their college degrees besides Obama?

And you don't get three guesses.

Go!

How do you think a racist acts, if he doesn't fill the bill? If he says these sorts of things on live television, one can only imagine what he says in private.
Or do we need someone to secretly audio-tape him like Donald Sterling's girlfriend did in order to prove it? At least Sterling knew how to keep his mouth shut in public.

Forum List

Back