Conway Admits Trump Lied About Whittaker

Trump getting caught in yet another lie doesn't even move the needle

No one got "caught" at anything. You Heinreich Himmler clones are just fucking liars who will do or say anything to slander your betters.

Trump had no prior relationship with Whitaker. You Stalinists know it, but your hate burns so fierce that you lie about it.

So that makes Kellyanne the liar?

iu

Don't care

We know, you love liars and being lied too.
How does it affect me?

Here's a hint: IT DOESN'T
Every lie effects you, and all of us.

Affects, sploogy,

And as shown, the OP and the leftist site he posted are the liars, Conway never said, much less "admitted" any such thing. This is just the usual slander and libel from you scumbag sociopaths.

Don't care

How does it affect me?

Affects, sploogy,

And as shown, the OP and the leftist site he posted are the liars, Conway never said, much less "admitted" any such thing. This is just the usual slander and libel from you scumbag sociopaths.
Ever single lie makes it easier for someone like you to tell a lie like that without even thinking about it.

Don't care

How does it affect me?

Affects, sploogy,

Ever single lie makes it easier for someone like you to tell a lie like that without even thinking about it.

Is THAT why you tell so many, Creepazoid? :eek:

How does it affect me?

Affects, sploogy,

Find one lie I have told and post it up. I just did yours.

How does it affect me?

Affects, sploogy,

This whole thread is a lie, as you well know and perpetrate.

Affects, sploogy,

But it isn't. Multiple sources repeating the same thing.
Trump claims he doesn’t know his new acting attorney general. A month ago he said he did.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po.../11/09/trump-whitaker-attorney-general-979015

How many more do you want me to post?

Affects, sploogy,

Trump claims he doesn’t know new acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker. A month ago he said he did. - The Washington Post

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po.../11/09/trump-whitaker-attorney-general-979015

Affects, sploogy,

Trump claims he doesn’t know his new acting attorney general. A month ago he said he did.

Trump says he doesn't know acting AG, despite reports of Oval Office meetings

Again, the thread lies that "Conway admits Trump lied."

Is that true?

Not in the slightest. Kelly Conway said no such thing. It's a flat out lie, top to bottom.

That the Trump hating post tries to mince words is no surprise, they are unethical scum on the level of Joseph Goebbels.

Trump had no prior relationship with Whitaker. Fact. Interaction as part of the administration is the ONLY interaction they have had. The Post knows this, but they are fucking liars, demagogues with no ethics or integrity.

Is that true?

Not in the slightest. Kelly Conway said no such thing. It's a flat out lie, top to bottom.

That the Trump hating post tries to mince words is no surprise, they are unethical scum on the level of Joseph Goebbels.

Trump had no prior relationship with Whitaker. Fact. Interaction as part of the administration is the ONLY interaction they have had. The Post knows this, but they are fucking liars, demagogues with no ethics or integrity.
Conway said tRump does know this fella. That's admitting he lies.

Is that true?

Conway said tRump does know this fella. That's admitting he lies.

Nope.

And you full well know it.

Trump had no prior relationship and ONLY knows him through the administration.

You're fucking lying, the post is fucking lying, and the party that controls you both is fucking lying.

You're just a demagogue, devoid of a shred of integrity.

Typical democrat.

Forum List

Back