Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

2) Government defines marriage, government changes that definition at will, government says when and how the contract can be terminated and government provides special recognition and perks.

Seriously, you don't see the difference?
I know it's been awhile since I've been here, so I'm still getting used to all the personalities, but are you a Left Wing authoritarian who believes government is God? Why else would you say something like "Government defines" and "government says when and how"

Unlike you, I'm a libertarian. Seriously, you think my arguing that marriage is NOT an appropriate government function makes me an "authoritarian liberal?" And your arguing that marriage is a government function shows you're a libertarian? You think liberals oppose government power and libertarians are for it?

Apparently when you were away for "awhile" you completely lost your bearings on which way is up.

2) Government defines marriage, government changes that definition at will, government says when and how the contract can be terminated and government provides special recognition and perks......

Government determines who can enter into contracts and under what terms. No difference.

I pointed out way more than that. And pretty much any two adult citizens can enter into a contract whenever they want

2) Government defines marriage, government changes that definition at will, government says when and how the contract can be terminated and government provides special recognition and perks......

Government determines who can enter into contracts and under what terms. No difference.

I pointed out way more than that. And pretty much any two adult citizens can enter into a contract whenever they want

With restrictions the government has imposed.

Nothing in your post had anything to do with anything in my post.

Jake is accusing Trump supporters of sucking dick as a personal smear.

That's homophobia.....

That's ridiculous. No one thinks you are afraid to suck dick. Quite the contrary...

So anyway, no, he won't deport 11 million people.

I'm disappointed in you. I expect such behavior from Jake.

Your smear was homophobic too.

And if elected, I am sure he will try to deport 11 million illegals.

He might be stopped by the Courts or Congress, but that will be on them.

Gee, that's going to be expensive . Can we try incinerating them alive like the Nazis did in Germany and Waco?

at Waco they barbequed themselves. fail!

Oh, I see they lived there forever but waited until the federal gestapo was at their premises to bbq themselves? Hummmmm

The government supremacists/stupid fucks never cease to amaze me.

FBI to acknowledge firing potentially flammable devices at Waco
Did they ever?
You do understand what potential means?

When the GOP sees the number of Hispanics standing in line waiting to vote in November, they are going to soil their pants. I would think they already are plotting to cut the voting periods short in swing states. One of their weapons left is voter suppression.

Plus catching those who have absolutely no intention of being caught.

What percentage of criminals intend to be caught?

IMO, a layered defense and enforcement of current laws would be both
Yes cheaper and more effective than a wall.

The minute some Dim gets into office, that will end. The wall can't be made to disappear at the stroke of a pen.

And your solution would not be more effective. If it was, then Israel would be doing it in the West bank.

Walls work. End of story.
Nope, they don't very well, and, nope, it is not.

Yes, walls do work, douche bag. The fact simply isn't disputable.
Yes it is .
Every time you spew that shit it's disputed successful. .
Shit stain.

The minute some Dim gets into office, that will end. The wall can't be made to disappear at the stroke of a pen.

And your solution would not be more effective. If it was, then Israel would be doing it in the West bank.

Of course it is disputable along with your sanity.
Idiots can dispute anything.
Is that why you are bitching all the time?

1. Didn't you say previously that you favor immigration reform and amnesty?
2. We are already doing a very good job securing our borders. Illegal crossings are now just a trickle.
3. Wall is just a waste.
1. Why conflate (fucking lie) a statement about immigration reform with amnesty? Are you a fucking asshole partisan who attacks anyone who disagrees with you like a fucking Liberal?

2. Agreed, but we can do better about those already here.

3. Agreed.

Interesting that you think walls stop rockets.

Dude, please let go of your fears and brighten up. I have faith you can do it. Those who truly have faith in God know all things happen for a reason and all things will work themselves out.

Trump and Hillary do NOT have the same constituents, nor financial backers. I have no idea why you claim they serve the same 10%
Their respective new worths.
Trump claims to be a billionaire, and Hillary has spent her entire adult life servicing billionaires.
I have no idea why you think either one represents a "choice" for any voter who isn't among the richest 10% of US voters.

Of course it is disputable along with your sanity.

Walls do work. Mexicans have NOT yet found out how to dig tunnels.

550x309

Tunnels can be found.

http://www.newsweek.com/israel-install-revolutionary-tunnel-detection-system-gaza-border-323001

Interesting that you think walls stop rockets.

Dude, please let go of your fears and brighten up. I have faith you can do it. Those who truly have faith in God know all things happen for a reason and all things will work themselves out.
hmmmmm . . . where did I say walls will stop rockets?

Whenever anyone gives me that "you're afraid" horseshit I immediately put them on my douche bag list. You aren't to be treated like a serious poster any longer.

....But you can cross the desert along the Southern border as well and not ever see a border patrol.
Understood, but 1) that's risky and 2) to what purpose?:

Drug smuggling? They ain't hiking across the desert with a pound of coke strapped to their legs. They're transporting them in with boats and submersibles by the ton. The "Drug War" costs American taxpayers over 10 Billion a year and all it did was create the Cartels just like Prohibition created the Mafia.

Jobs? Let's discuss E-Verify and locking up illicit employers and renters first before spending 10-15 BILLION dollars a year on a wall.

JimBowel and his cronies like Dannyboys, correll and Brifart is more of the same ignorant, racist assholes bulshitter.
Dude, you didn't answer any of my questions. All you did was lash out and do exactly what you accuse others of doing.

You have a choice: be yourself or be what others think you are. Your call.

Plus catching those who have absolutely no intention of being caught.

IMO, a layered defense and enforcement of current laws would be both cheaper and more effective than a wall.
We have an extensive layered defense now. Laws are being enforced. Add mandatory e-verify and draconian business enforcment plus dividend triple fines, and we would have no need for a wall.

It's hilarious to watch how frantic you open borders traitors are to stop the wall. The more you argue against it, the more Trump supporters are convinced that it's exactly what we need.

Your liberal blogs don't carry any weight. Plenty of people would do those jobs. Jackass.

I've personally done many of the jobs they say Americans won't do.
It's the LIB 'man-bun' fairies who are afraid of getting their hands dirty who won't take the jobs available.

And thus, can't imagine that someone else would.

Since you and Dannyboys are old and obsolete .......... You don't have a clue what is going on on the job market. There are jobs available right now for Americans but where are they? Are they applying for these jobs? Some maybe but in general NO.
If this trend keep going.......... more and more companies and hospitals will hire foreign workers that will do janitors and cook like.............. TRUMP.

hell, Trump brought in 250 glamour models on HB1 visas .... cooks and janitors my butt.

So? Do you think all the entries in the Miss Universe contest are going to be American citizens?

You really are an incredible imbecile, ya know it?

That is incorrect. Jobs are available now and there are some shortages of workers
I don't see American going for those jobs.
Feel free to provide evidence...and I'm not just talking about Bernie speeches.

That said, a worker shortage doesn't justify you supporting the victimization and exploitation of illegal immigrants. Why not support immigration reform? Worker visas? Why do you support illegal immigrants who can be exploited for profit and not lawful workers who have the protection of the law?

I'm in the business of medical instruments, consumables and reagents. I do not have illegal employees but I have lots of legal Asian, Hispanic middle easterners, Russian immigrants............... My company is predominantly white Americans....... but when it comes to blood products, warehouse, refrigeration and janitorial jobs......... my fellow Americans are none existent.
Some applied and take the jobs but most they do not last long or quit the next day. I know tons of other business owners like hospitals, hotels, manufacturing operations etc. are also facing the same problem. As I said jobs are available now but where are they?
I also know several small business owners like mom and pop shops that hire illegals............ They are facing shortages of workers and are willing to hire Americans or anybody but where are they?
I do not support illegal immigration and I do not support deportation.
I support immigration reform and that is where I stand.

"Immigration reform" is a code word meaning "amnesty."

Agreed, and fuck that shit.

Ive known you as a racist asshole bastard...... Your credibility and your opinion is nothing but garbage.

I've never seen Correll post a racist remark since I've been a member of this forum. His credibility is far better than yours.

Forum List

Back