Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

You seem to be trying to prove that you're an imbecile, but you've already done that.....
Your freedom to believe that just like several other political extremist Keyboard Kommando Kowards have said.

Have a nice life hating everyone who disagrees with you Bripat.
Hey wind, not to point out the obvious but you do know that Bripat is a drooling nut job?

You seem to be trying to prove that you're an imbecile, but you've already done that.....
Your freedom to believe that just like several other political extremist Keyboard Kommando Kowards have said.

I don't hate everyone who disagrees with me. I just hate douche bags like you.
The above is bitching at its finest.
Hmmm . . . wrong. You're the one who's doing all the bitching.
Pointing out where you're bitching is not bitching.
Epic fail.

Epic fail.
Pointing out that I don't like douche bags isn't bitching.

No problem. Lots of low IQ, ill educated, sorry-assed pathetic people take their frustrations out on me from the safety of their anonymity behind a keyboard.

I've encountered many tough-talking assholes in my job, but as soon as the LEOs show up, their spines turn to jelly and they are as meek as a mouse.

Those people were all picked up and sent back where they came from.
Correct. Those are the caughted. If I showed pictures of arrested pickpockets, does this mean all pickpockets are picked up and arrested? Of course not.

A wall has limited effectiveness. Yes, it can be effective to a degree, but is it really worth 10-15 BILLION dollars a year forever? Are there better, more cost effective solutions? Yes, as stated several times previously.

1. Didn't you say previously that you favor immigration reform and amnesty?
2. We are already doing a very good job securing our borders. Illegal crossings are now just a trickle.
3. Wall is just a waste.

He's another open-borders douche bag, just like you.
You have to make up your mind are posters who think a wall is a seriously stupid idea douche bags or traitors?

Epic fail.
The only difference I see between you two is polarity. Otherwise, you are both equally poor examples of humanity.

Correct. Those are the caughted. If I showed pictures of arrested pickpockets, does this mean all pickpockets are picked up and arrested? Of course not.

A wall has limited effectiveness. Yes, it can be effective to a degree, but is it really worth 10-15 BILLION dollars a year forever? Are there better, more cost effective solutions? Yes, as stated several times previously.

2. We are already doing a very good job securing our borders. Illegal crossings are now just a trickle.
3. Wall is just a waste.

You have to make up your mind are posters who think a wall is a seriously stupid idea douche bags or traitors?

Why do you imagine those two things are mutually exclusive?

Nope, they don't very well, and, nope, it is not.

Yes, walls do work, douche bag. The fact simply isn't disputable.
Yes it is .
Every time you spew that shit it's disputed successful. .
Shit stain.

Really? Please quote where it has been successfully disputed.
You mean other than ever time you post that bullshit?
Please quote just one example, or admit you're a lying douche bag.
Every time is the only example needed.

Let's not forget that all solutions involve Congress and about half of Congress are Democrats so he always has the option of doing what President Obama does: scapegoating the opposition and blaming his predecessor
According to the opinion I based this thread on, Trump will have all the authority he needs without congress?

Trump Isn’t Bluffing, He’ll Deport 11 Million People

"Legally, there’s nothing to it. Trump doesn’t need an act of Congress. He doesn’t even have to sign an executive order. All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigrations and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"Camps cost money. So do more agents. No problem. President Trump can shift his budget priorities in favor of ICE. He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers. The FBI would have to pitch in.

"Backlogs in the nation’s 57 existing immigration courts run as long as two years. The system would have to be expanded."

Epic fail.
The only difference I see between you two is polarity. Otherwise, you are both equally poor examples of humanity.
By what authority do you come by that decision?

3. Wall is just a waste.

Why do you imagine those two things are mutually exclusive?
Not in your case .

Epic fail.

You probably also believe that the only difference between Hitler and FDR was "polarity." That's another in a long list of idiotic leftwing arguments.

On the border issue, you're on the same side as Daws101. Your agenda is obviously to prevent anything from being done about closing the border.

There is simply no credible reason for opposing the border wall. The cost certainly isn't a justification because it's trivial in comparison to the rest of the budget and the amount spent on welfare for illegal aliens.

Epic fail.
Lol!

Epic fail.

You probably also believe that the only difference between Hitler and FDR was "polarity." That's another in a long list of idiotic leftwing arguments.

On the border issue, you're on the same side as Daws101. Your agenda is obviously to prevent anything from being done about closing the border.

There is simply no credible reason for opposing the border wall. The cost certainly isn't a justification because it's trivial in comparison to the rest of the budget and the amount spent on welfare for illegal aliens.
Bahahahaha!

Trump is going to encourage self-deportation by promising evey illegal immigrant a job in his Mexico shirt factory if they return.
I travel to Mexico quit a bit for work and have witnessed the constantly growing economy. It's not just American companies down there. In fact, from what I've seen, it's mostly Japanese and German car companies fueling the growth.

Good I'm glad you noticed that. I have business in Mexico. But did you noticed the different kind of Mexicans working there and the illegals that here? Most of the Mexicans that has jobs from American companies are young and educated. Illegals that are here a really poor, dirty and uneducated.
Just like so many of our immigrant ancestors and those moving across the frontier for two centuries.
Touché.

Since illegals don't wear signs around their necks, I can't tell the difference between a really poor, dirty and uneducated American and a really poor, dirty and uneducated illegal alien.

The former are at Trump rallies. The latter are not.

Only a few bad things about wall come to mind, very permanent, Rio Grande access limited, view?

I say we put it 11milesin on their side. Don't like it? Lol, too bad Sanchez.

Forum List

Back