Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

What if he doesn't renege, and it's already done and everything you claimed turned out to be wrong?
_86640358_image003.jpg

Dig deep.$$$
Money well spent.
maxresdefault.jpg

You swallow every RICH load twice, don't you?

It's government laws and regulations. A contract is something you negotiate with someone. It's not something government dictates and can change at will

Lol, wait and think about this for a second....the government can pretty much force you to 'voluntarily' sign a contract just like you 'voluntarily' pay your income taxes.

I'm not sure what your point is
That the feds can dictate a contract and compel you to sign it, which you said that they could not do.

No I didn't say that. I said it's not a contract, it's not an agreement between two parties. It's a program government created and run by government and government provides additional perks. It's not an agreement between you and your spouse. It's an agreement between you, your spouse, your politician and your bureaucrat

I mostly agree with you, but you are missing the point. The government defines what things are, and if they want to force you to 'voluntarily' enter a 'contract' then that is what they will do, compel everyone to call it that and pretend that it is a genuine voluntary contract.
It's not really a "contract," if that's the case. it's a government program.

Last edited:
Plus catching those who have absolutely no intention of being caught.

What percentage of criminals intend to be caught?

IMO, a layered defense and enforcement of current laws would be both cheaper and more effective than a wall.
Prove it, douche bag.
Prove what? That General Patton wrong and you consider yourself to be a strategic genius better than him?

You seem to be trying to prove that you're an imbecile, but you've already done that.

Walls work. We have plenty of empirical evidence to that effect.

Where is the evidence that your so-called "layered defense " works better? We already know. You pulled it out of your ass. You have no evidence whatsoever. You're just making excuses for doing nothing because you're just another open borders douche bag traitor.

hmmmmm . . . where did I say walls will stop rockets?...
Your multiple posts of faith that a 15 BILLION/YEAR wall will fix all of our problems. Wimp out if you want

Where have I said it will fix all our problems, eh douche bag? Where did I say walls will stop rockets? What's clear is that you're desperate to prevent the wall from being built. That's because you're an open-borders douche bag traitor.

Last edited:
Those people were all picked up and sent back where they came from.
Correct. Those are the caughted. If I showed pictures of arrested pickpockets, does this mean all pickpockets are picked up and arrested? Of course not.

A wall has limited effectiveness. Yes, it can be effective to a degree, but is it really worth 10-15 BILLION dollars a year forever? Are there better, more cost effective solutions? Yes, as stated several times previously.

1. Didn't you say previously that you favor immigration reform and amnesty?
2. We are already doing a very good job securing our borders. Illegal crossings are now just a trickle.
3. Wall is just a waste.

He's another open-borders douche bag, just like you.

Probably not, but at least he's serious about securing our border and reforming our nightmare of an Immigration System. Clinton will only continue Hussein's disastrous immigration policies. It's the main reason why i'll be supporting Donald Trump for President.
Trump seems to have had a few problems of his own with hiring illegals?
We Googled 'Trump Polish workers.' Here's what we found

"Sometime between 1979 and 1980, Trump hired a contractor to demolish an old building in midtown Manhattan to make way for Trump Tower. The contractor signed on workers from a local union and, to meet Trump’s tight deadline, also brought on 200 undocumented laborers from Poland dubbed the 'Polish Brigade.'

"The Polish employees were off-the-books, working 12-hour shifts seven days a week for $4 to $5 an hour, with no overtime. Some workers were never paid what they were owed.

"In 1983, union members sued a union boss, Trump and his contractor for cheating the union out of pension and welfare funds by hiring the Polish Brigade. Trump owed the union pension fund $1 million, the plaintiffs said.

"Appearing in court in 1990, Trump blamed the violations on the contractor and denied knowing that the Polish workers were undocumented.

"'Nobody’s proven to me that they were were illegal,' Trump said, according to a Newsday report from the time."

You seem to be trying to prove that you're an imbecile, but you've already done that.....
Your freedom to believe that just like several other political extremist Keyboard Kommando Kowards have said.

Have a nice life hating everyone who disagrees with you Bripat.

Plus catching those who have absolutely no intention of being caught.

IMO, a layered defense and enforcement of current laws would be both
Yes cheaper and more effective than a wall.

The minute some Dim gets into office, that will end. The wall can't be made to disappear at the stroke of a pen.

And your solution would not be more effective. If it was, then Israel would be doing it in the West bank.

Walls work. End of story.
Nope, they don't very well, and, nope, it is not.

Yes, walls do work, douche bag. The fact simply isn't disputable.
Yes it is .
Every time you spew that shit it's disputed successful. .
Shit stain.

Really? Please quote where it has been successfully disputed.

The minute some Dim gets into office, that will end. The wall can't be made to disappear at the stroke of a pen.

And your solution would not be more effective. If it was, then Israel would be doing it in the West bank.

Of course it is disputable along with your sanity.
Idiots can dispute anything.
Is that why you are bitching all the time?
Pointing out that you're an idiot isn't "bitching."

IMO, a layered defense and enforcement of current laws would be both
Yes cheaper and more effective than a wall.

Yes it is .
Shit stain.

You mean other than ever time you post that bullshit?

Of course it is disputable along with your sanity.
Idiots can dispute anything.
Is that why you are bitching all the time?
Pointing out that you're an idiot isn't "bitching."
Even when you aren't telling that lie you are bitching about something.

Yes it is .
Shit stain.

You mean other than ever time you post that bullshit?
Please quote just one example, or admit you're a lying douche bag.

Correct. Those are the caughted. If I showed pictures of arrested pickpockets, does this mean all pickpockets are picked up and arrested? Of course not.

A wall has limited effectiveness. Yes, it can be effective to a degree, but is it really worth 10-15 BILLION dollars a year forever? Are there better, more cost effective solutions? Yes, as stated several times previously.

2. We are already doing a very good job securing our borders. Illegal crossings are now just a trickle.
3. Wall is just a waste.

We do not have open borders. Idiot.
BTW........ I responded to your dumb link........ Did you get lost, scared or no rebuttal?

You seem to be trying to prove that you're an imbecile, but you've already done that.....
Your freedom to believe that just like several other political extremist Keyboard Kommando Kowards have said.

Have a nice life hating everyone who disagrees with you Bripat.

I don't hate everyone who disagrees with me. I just hate douche bags like you.
The above is bitching at its finest.
Hmmm . . . wrong. You're the one who's doing all the bitching.

3. Wall is just a waste.

We do not have open borders. Idiot.
BTW........ I responded to your dumb link........ Did you get lost, scared or no rebuttal?

We have pretty close to it, and you would move us closer to open borders if you had your way.

Which dumb link?

Forum List

Back