Coulter recounting a face-to-face argument with Trump: i'm the only person losing money trying to get in the White House, you're gonna listen to me

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he gave her a lifetime membership to Mar-A-Lago after she said that...Ann stopped being a Trump after he failed to build the wall, which was the only reason (along with the tweets) that she liked him in the 1st place

he gave her a lifetime membership to Mar-A-Lago after she said that...Ann stopped being a Trump after he failed to build the wall, which was the only reason (along with the tweets) that she liked him in the 1st place

Coulter is a professional rhetorical bomb thrower, always has been.

I used to like Coulter

until she, as Trump said, was disloyal, which means she is not a true conservative. I also hear she is living in sin with some dude...

Most of them, I like Coulter.

Rhetorical bomb throwing is how she's always gotten attention, it gets people to listen.

Glad you've read them. You must have some dispute with something she's said.....that was the implication in your post.

You know she documents what she writes....I check the documentation in books I read, and she is nothing less than a scholar.

Forum List

Back