Countries friendly to white American ex-pats.

Saying you're American conjures a confusing picture to a foreigner as this country is so racially and culturally mixed you cant actually use this terminology to define yourself like an Irishman or Greek could say to us that theyre Greek or Irish. You have to go into more detail because you might as well just say youre from Earth because being American can now literally mean anything.

So, I was looking at lists of ex-pat friendly countries and obviously they were made for people of particular races. Some lists were heavy on spanish countries, some heavy on island countries and vacation destination principalities while others were heavy on middle eastern/asian countries. Obviously this idea of ex-pat doesnt have a general mainlined definition and as soon as you walk out that door to choose your new destination that melting pot of American mixology sharply ceases and the old ways of the world where borders and cultures are respected and separated, not forcefully blended, returns. For most Americans they are totally unaware of this and that makes them ignorant to the rest of the world. So, if you are an ex-pat stepping away from this crumbling Rome called America as I am, you might want to think long and hard about where you choose to go and drop all your American preconceived notions. America is the black sheep and it is totally alien here to the eyes of outsiders.

That being said, youll probably want to go somewhere populated with people much like yourself that you know you could get along with for the rest of your life. So if you are white you probably dont want to move to some war torn country of a different cultural nationality than you. Theres many a dangerous place for you, even in Europe, where your heritage is probably originated. Remember, America has a terrible reputation and if you dont drop your overbearing pride youre probably not gonna last too long. But theres still places welcoming for you if youre not a loud mouth know it all who thinks he owns the world.

Theres a real division there in Europe between the EU and the Royal north. Across the continent, even as a union, there are vast differences in culture and practice that you should farmiliarize yourself with. The union has prevented war and stabilized some of the previously shaky countries but dont get the stupid idea that its the same as driving over state lines in the USA. All these histories are intermingled and deep and national identity is far stronger than any McDonaldized American can understand. You must cross this threshold to become a new citizen and dedicate yourself and naturalize yourself which requires a lot of humble respect and obedience to the ways of your new home.

Anyone got suggestions on what countries are most friendly and accepting to American ex-pats?

The obviously most popular choices for white Americans are Canada, Austrailia, the UK, Germany and France.

Waiting for this to be attacked by the race hustlers................1,2,3,go.lol.

I understand where your coming from 'pun intended'.
Not as though many who left America were really leaving their homeland because the homeland actually left them long ago. Or was it surrendered by complacency, apathy and greed? Not sure.

No denying American whites especially white straight males are being socially persecuted, which is always followed by the physically persecuted therefore the beginning of the next Holacaust, nothing new for mankind.
All empires end sooner or later and basically for the same reasons.

In some nations religion rules like many white nations are ruled by Catholics. I don't see how but they are, Poland, Hungary and Ukraine,for instance are being flooded by Muslims. Although much of any kind of Christian religion is being replaced with secular.
I really don't see anywhere to run to.
Many Scandinavian nations seem to have lost their minds also.
CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO!!!!

There is not only no England but also no America ,

They're immigrants, not ex-pats.
Semantics

What makes one person an expat, and another a foreign worker or migrant?​

But what makes one person an expat, and another a foreign worker or migrant? Often the former is used to describe educated, rich professionals working abroad, while those in less privileged positions — for example, a maid in the Gulf states or a construction worker in Asia — are deemed foreign workers or migrant workers. The classification matters, because such language can in some cases be used as a political tool or to dehumanise

Most Americans I have met have been pleasant and well mannered individuals. The type of Americans we tend to get on this site have never travelled abroad unless they had a gun in their hands and this would inevitably shape their world vision.

I've been to your shitty little island several times. It was very sad to see the devastation people like you have wrought on what was once a great nation at the head of a great empire. You should die from the shame of it.

Why would they do that, there is no requirement to do so. It would be rare and the primary purpose is to avoid paying taxes.
I suppose it could be considered rare, but there is an active community of American expats. It has been slowly growing over the past two decades, as our country descends into a dystopian authoritarian hellhole.

Taxes are just one reason. They are many others.

Providing art, resources, products, and majesty to the world, rather than being the impoverished laughingstock you are now. But I know you like it that way, so enjoy your shitty little racist island.
But what was great about the Empire ? The British raped the world of its natural resources and sewed the seeds for future conflicts everywhere. I cant see anything the British have to be proud of.

I suppose it could be considered rare, but there is an active community of American expats. It has been slowly growing over the past two decades, as our country descends into a dystopian authoritarian hellhole.

Taxes are just one reason. They are many others.
Just do as much research as possible. And it likely makes sense that besides being granted residency elsewhere one needs to be granted citizenship there. Nobody wants to be stateless or a non citizen. Some of these countries passports are very limited as to where you can travel without a Visa. An American passport is a top ten global passport. As a non citizen you would lose that.

Semantics

But what makes one person an expat, and another a foreign worker or migrant? Often the former is used to describe educated, rich professionals working abroad, while those in less privileged positions — for example, a maid in the Gulf states or a construction worker in Asia — are deemed foreign workers or migrant workers. The classification matters, because such language can in some cases be used as a political tool or to dehumanise

The rich comes with jobs and supports himself puts money back into the community's, migrants comes with needs and lives off the work of taxpayers welfare in one form or the other, one will work while his huge family gets all kinds of FREE benefits that citizens have to pay for while migrants get it all free.
Its not the migrants fault 'mostly aka illegal' he is just taking advantage of a good thing. I would too if I were in his shoes.

Saying you're American conjures a confusing picture to a foreigner as this country is so racially and culturally mixed you cant actually use this terminology to define yourself like an Irishman or Greek could say to us that theyre Greek or Irish. You have to go into more detail because you might as well just say youre from Earth because being American can now literally mean anything.

So, I was looking at lists of ex-pat friendly countries and obviously they were made for people of particular races. Some lists were heavy on spanish countries, some heavy on island countries and vacation destination principalities while others were heavy on middle eastern/asian countries. Obviously this idea of ex-pat doesnt have a general mainlined definition and as soon as you walk out that door to choose your new destination that melting pot of American mixology sharply ceases and the old ways of the world where borders and cultures are respected and separated, not forcefully blended, returns. For most Americans they are totally unaware of this and that makes them ignorant to the rest of the world. So, if you are an ex-pat stepping away from this crumbling Rome called America as I am, you might want to think long and hard about where you choose to go and drop all your American preconceived notions. America is the black sheep and it is totally alien here to the eyes of outsiders.

That being said, youll probably want to go somewhere populated with people much like yourself that you know you could get along with for the rest of your life. So if you are white you probably dont want to move to some war torn country of a different cultural nationality than you. Theres many a dangerous place for you, even in Europe, where your heritage is probably originated. Remember, America has a terrible reputation and if you dont drop your overbearing pride youre probably not gonna last too long. But theres still places welcoming for you if youre not a loud mouth know it all who thinks he owns the world.

Theres a real division there in Europe between the EU and the Royal north. Across the continent, even as a union, there are vast differences in culture and practice that you should farmiliarize yourself with. The union has prevented war and stabilized some of the previously shaky countries but dont get the stupid idea that its the same as driving over state lines in the USA. All these histories are intermingled and deep and national identity is far stronger than any McDonaldized American can understand. You must cross this threshold to become a new citizen and dedicate yourself and naturalize yourself which requires a lot of humble respect and obedience to the ways of your new home.

Anyone got suggestions on what countries are most friendly and accepting to American ex-pats?

The obviously most popular choices for white Americans are Canada, Austrailia, the UK, Germany and France.

Canada: fallen to tyranny.
Australia: fallen to tyranny.
The UK: fallen to tyranny.
France: fallen to tyranny.
Germany/Austria: fallen to tyranny.

In all of the above mentioned nations, save for Australia, recent mass immigration has resulted in cancelling out of traditional cultural and racial majorities, seeing a drastic shift toward culture, religion and elected officials hostile to what a white American might find familiar or comforting. As for Australia, it's get the jabs or else.

Number one country on the list of happy places for American Ex-Pats is (drumroll) Russia. The Dominican Republic and several Eastern European nations tie for second place, with South Africa (surprisingly enough) coming in a semi-distant third.

Just do as much research as possible. And it likely makes sense that besides being granted residency elsewhere one needs to be granted citizenship there. Nobody wants to be stateless or a non citizen. Some of these countries passports are very limited as to where you can travel without a Visa. An American passport is a top ten global passport. As a non citizen you would lose that.
I’m not much of a world traveler. So, the benefits of an American passport mean little to me.

We are watching the American empire implode from within. It will die an ugly death. I would rather not be here then. Of course, the empire has destroyed so many foreign nations, picking a nation the empire doesn’t plan to destroy might be difficult.

Last edited:
They did outlaw slavery.

Africa hasn't yet. They still enslave their own people. We fight and die to free them and we get hated. People are strange.
Blacks need to realize victimhood isn't good for anyone ,take responsibility for some of their own problems faults and take some blame for their own situations.
All mankind are both good and evil nobody has a damn patent on evil,NOBODY,PERIOD!
Listen to the ones telling the truth, "only the truth will set you free".
You just as capable as any other race to lift yourself up,but you can't do it leaning on liars who make a killing off your self entrapment.

Stop listening to the Sharpton,s Jacksons, BLM and other ULTRA RICH hustlers
Listen to men who make you want a real change from the liberal plantations you've been living on. Stop abandoning your kids,wives.Stay away from crime and cartels. Realize it is harder to live in prison than work a normal job and live poor on your own till you can do better,not on liberal gov plantations. Democrats have never been your friends.
I see many are doing this so that is good, but it may be too late since this division has destroyed all of us 'equally'.

Obama Long Legged Mac Daddy,lol. The man does have a point.

Last edited:

Which foreign nation is considered the friendliest and safest according to ex-pats, depends upon which survey you read and trust. Some surveys cite nations in Europe (i.e., Switzerland), others cite a few of the nations south of our border and still others cite Asia-Pacific nations (i.e., Taiwan??...that one I wouldn't feel safe in, no matter how friendly the people are).
If one has a desire to leave the good old USA, then just do some basic research and personal finances assessment. Questions to ask yourself:
1. Are you confident you can learn a second (or more) foreign language?
2. What is the crime rate of the nation(s) you are considering?
3. What is the quality of life in those nations?
4. Will you have a steady income or even be marketable there?
5. Is the annual climate acceptable?
6. What is the cost of living there?
7. Can you actually own a home there, or is the nation one of those that forbids foreigners from owning property (a good example of that is the Philippines, they saw what happened to Hawaii when Americans moved there in sufficient numbers to end the Monarchy there, so the Philippines does not allow foreigners to own property and thus not have a voice in its politics)?
Last, not a question, but remember wherever you go, unlike the United States, there is no nation that has the equivalent of America's Bill of Rights, which allows the freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, the right to peacefully protest and legal representation in the courts and due process.
A positive is that when you find a nation you are interested in moving to and has a sizeable ex-pat community, those communities tend to be crime free, for the most part, as Americans moving there, just want to live a peaceful life without crime, so they behave all the laws.

The rich comes with jobs and supports himself puts money back into the community's, migrants comes with needs and lives off the work of taxpayers welfare in one form or the other, one will work while his huge family gets all kinds of FREE benefits that citizens have to pay for while migrants get it all free.
Its not the migrants fault 'mostly aka illegal' he is just taking advantage of a good thing. I would too if I were in his shoes.
If the migrant is a migrant worker he is supplying labor needed.

Like the article says this is pure semantics designed to marginalize human beings.

I thought its a good time to pull this topic up once again as it seems theres some people here in the USA that believe delaying me endlessly in my personal plans is somehow going to change my mind. But its made up and carved in stone, I will be leaving the U.S.A. even if it takes me my whole life (it shouldnt, really) and once I cross that line you will never see me on this side of the globe again, if its the last thing I do and it kills me to get there, Im leaving, and not a damn thing on Earth short of my death is going to stop me.

Now that I got that order of business out of the way I would also like to make it perfectly clear that I am not appreciative of any sort of special attentions and am fine and well with living my life in the same manner as any one else in my rung of society, in my tax bracket and among my income level.

All these and more discrepancies aside, I will be happy with my humble, non-attentive position and desire nothing out of the ordinary. I've got one goal: make money and leave. Anything less would be self-depracating.

Forum List

Back