Country Over Party

we arent a democracy,, we are a constitutional republic,,
We are both. It is getting so tiresome proving the tard herd wrong on this matter. Who told you morons this? I really want to know.

In fact, I have already proven you wrong on this before, and yet you keep parroting it. What the fuck IS that?!?!

Interesting, no video recording of TRUMP ordering his private security footage to be wiped with a cloth...
Did you read the superceding indictment?

There is at least one witness to the fact. He was directed by Trump to delete the video. He only failed to do so because another Trump employee stopped him.

So that's TWO witnesses.

Trump is toast.

Nice attempt at backpedaling. You specifically stated Biden used the DOJ.

Manufactured bullshit.
of course if you can explain why the DOJ is giving hunter a pass on the exact same thing they are prosecuting trump people with you may have something,,

can you exlain that??

We are both. It is getting so tiresome proving the tard herd wrong on this matter. Who told you morons this? I really want to know.

In fact, I have already proven you wrong on this before, and yet you keep parroting it. What the fuck IS that?!?!
no we are not,, we are a constitutional republic that uses a democratic process to elect reps,,

a democracy is a world away from that,,

Again, there is zero evidence Biden directed the DOJ how to handle his son.

The tard simply made it up. His desperation is thick and heavy.

Yeah, there is no way a father would possibly do that for his son, particularly if he himself could be implicated. No way. ;)

no back peddling needed,,

he doesnt have to direct them to do his bidding,, its all about the party,,
Nope. You don't get to squirm away like that. You said "Biden used". That is an active statement.

You made it up. You lied.

Period.

Like I said. You tards have ZERO evidence against Joe Biden for anything. Just innuendos and smears.

But since you now bleev it is "all about the party", it was Trump's DOJ and Trump appointees who found zero credibility to the Biden bribery allegation.

Comer simply scraped that shit from the bottom of the barrel again, years after Trump's DOJ dismissed it as nonsense, simple because all his other attempted hoaxes have blown up in his face.

Did you read the superceding indictment?

There is at least one witness to the fact. He was directed by Trump to delete the video. He only failed to do so because another Trump employee stopped him.

So that's TWO witnesses.

Trump is toast.
another case of a two tiered justice system,,

hilary deleted thousands of government documents she wasnt supposed to and trump wants his personal files deleted,,

Yeah, there is no way a father would possibly do that for his son, particularly if he himself could be implicated. No way. ;)
And you just can't say "I want to bleev it so it must be true" any clearer than that!

Nope. You don't get to squirm away like that. You said "Biden used". That is an active statement.

You made it up. You lied.

Period.

Like I said. You tards have ZERO evidence against Joe Biden for anything. Just innuendos and smears.

But since you now bleev it is "all about the party", it was Trump's DOJ and Trump appointees who found zero credibility to the Biden bribery allegation.

Comer simply scraped that shit from the bottom of the barrel again, years after Trump's DOJ dismissed it as nonsense, simple because all his other attempted hoaxes have blown up in his face.
explain why they are giving bidens son a pass on something and prosecuting a trump person for the exact same crime,,,

yeah biden did it,,

another case of a two tiered justice system,,

hilary deleted thousands of government documents she wasnt supposed to and trump wants his personal files deleted,,
Trump wanted EVIDENCE deleted.

Hillary deleted personal emails. Even Trump admitted that. It's in the indictment which none of you willfully ignorant idiots have read.

explain why they are giving bidens son a pass on something and prosecuting a trump person for the exact same crime,,,

yeah biden did it,,
Biden's son is not getting a pass. He will have a conviction and parole.

Would you like to see some even more egregious slaps on the wrist? I have loads of them!

Trump wanted EVIDENCE deleted.

Hillary deleted personal emails. Even Trump admitted that. It's in the indictment which none of you willfully ignorant idiots have read.
how do you know it was evidence??

personal e mails included government documents,, thats already been established

Forum List

Back