Country Over Party

Hillary deleted personal emails

You mean because she said so? You can't be that naive. She deleted emails she didn't want to be seen, some personal I am sure and some not. Use some common sense.

Biden's son is not getting a pass. He will have a conviction and parole.

Would you like to see some even more egregious slaps on the wrist? I have loads of them!
yeah because the judge saw through it and cancled the whole deal,,

now hes in far bigger trouble,, but not to worry joes DOJ will see to it he gets a sweetheart deal

Much like you TDS folks do, right, except with even less evidence.
When someone says there is no evidence for Trump's crimes, it is a dead giveaway they have not read the indictments.

Why is that? Why do you wait for your propagandists to tell you more lies which you KNOW are lies, rather than read the indictments for yourselves?

Scientists should study this.

I love how partisans on either side always act like the side they support is pure as the driven snow and honorable beyond reproach.

When someone says there is no evidence for Trump's crimes, it is a dead giveaway they have not read the indictments.

Why is that? Why do you wait for your propagandists to tell you more lies which you KNOW are lies, rather than read the indictments for yourselves?

you seem pretty ignorant to what really happened,,

I didn't say no evidence. You the guy that made the claim that Hillary only deleted personal emails. That is absurd.

how do you know it was evidence??

personal e mails included government documents,, thats already been established
It was security footage of the storage area. Duh.

For chrissakes, people! READ. THE. INDICTMENT!

What is this fucking willful ignorance?

There needs to be a study done about this phenomenon.

My personal theory is that you have all been dumbed down so severely that reading anything longer than a tweet is too great an intellectual challenge.

It was security footage of the storage area. Duh.

For chrissakes, people! READ. THE. INDICTMENT!

What is this fucking willful ignorance?

There needs to be a study done about this phenomenon.

My personal theory is that you have all been dumbed down so severely that reading anything longer than a tweet is too great an intellectual challenge.

you seem pretty ignorant to what really happened,,

I am very familiar with the case. The judge felt the plea deal was too vaguely worded and would give Hunter immunity from any and all other crimes he may have committed, and not just the tax evasion and gun charge.

Unlike you tards, I stay on top of the facts in a non-partisan manner.

The end result will be the same. The plea deal will be reworded to specifically apply only to those two charges.

During the Watergate scandal and subsequent Senate investigation, the Republican Party stood steadfastly with Nixon, which was the right and honorable thing to do.

The Senate hearings were broadcast live and were must-see TV. It was as popular a show as the OJ trial would be later.

During the investigation it was revealed Nixon had stupidly recorded his conversations in the Oval Office. The Senate then subpoenaed those tapes.

Of course, Nixon fought tooth and nail to prevent the tapes from being aired and took it to the Supreme Court, and they overruled him.
Before turning the tapes over, Nixon edited them. There was an infamous "18 minute gap" on one of them.

Nevertheless, there was a recording of Nixon and his Chief of Staff, H.R. Haldeman, discussing a strategy to obstruct the FBI's probe into the Watergate break-in. It was a clearcut case of obstruction of justice.

That particular recording is what caused the Republicans to put the country above party and they signaled to Nixon they would now support an impeachment and conviction, forcing him from office.

Rather than subject himself to this indignity, Nixon resigned.

Today, the Trump cult in the House and Senate are confronted with the same choice. Party or country? Politics or the rule of law?

I sadly predict they will choose to remain hostage to Trump rather than faithful to the rule of law.

You may have a point in all this, if you was to include the GLARING fact that we have a President that is CLEARLY in serious cognitive decline. And for "Country over Party" the Democrats should forcefully encourage Biden to leave office. But no... they are encouraging him to run again.
So this whole thread is ludicrous without looking in the damn mirror!!

You mean because she said so? You can't be that naive. She deleted emails she didn't want to be seen, some personal I am sure and some not. Use some common sense.
Read. The. Indictment. Even Trump acknowledged she did not delete any evidence.

You see, what he says in private is frequently the opposite of the lies he feeds you creduloids.

Just like he admitted in private he lost the 2020 election.

I am very familiar with the case. The judge felt the plea deal was too vaguely worded and would give Hunter immunity from any and all other crimes he may have committed, and not just the tax evasion and gun charge.

Unlike you tards, I stay on top of the facts in a non-partisan manner.

The end result will be the same. The plea deal will be reworded to specifically apply only to those two charges.
so only after I gave you a link do you know such a thing,,

why did you say it didnt happen earlier??

You may have a point in all this, if you was to include the GLARING fact that we have a President that is CLEARLY in serious cognitive decline. And for "Country over Party" the Democrats should forcefully encourage Biden to leave office. But no... they are encouraging him to run again.
So this whole thread is ludicrous without looking in the damn mirror!!
A very common mistake you weak-minded partisan hacks make is the Fallacy of the Excluded Middle, aka False Dichotomy.

You ASS-U-ME anyone who speaks out against Trump is a Bidenista.

WRONG!

See here:

All signs are indicating the voters of 2024 will have to choose between a low-IQ thieving rapist and a soft-headed octogenarian who walks like his shoelaces are tied together.

This is what happens when we keep picking two evils to choose from. The choices devolve and devolve over time.

A very common mistake you weak-minded partisan hacks make is the Fallacy of the Excluded Middle, aka False Dichotomy.

You ASS-U-ME anyone who speaks out against Trump is a Bidenista.

WRONG!

See here:
what makes you a bidenista is your defense of his clearly proven crimes and strict focus on trump,,

Wow, talk about irony. The cognitive dissonance regarding the Bidens from the left and others(YOU) that voted for this anti-American, corrupt administration is off the charts.
Of course, everything you know is totally garbage propaganda that has absolutely no basis in fact. Was absolutely no election fraud Vaccine hoax global warming hoax pedophilia epidemic and on and on. NONE. Hunter had a bad year or two and no one would be charged with what he has been charged with..... the whole thing is totally caused by a mountain of garbage GOP Anti American hateful propaganda. Change the damn channel....

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back