🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

COVID-19 Math Problem - please solve

One way conversations don't work. At least you and I, although we dislike one another, answer each other's questions. I asked him a simple one and he refuses. Only defect is him. And you, Lone Leftists, if you agree with him.

I've made one simple request from you. Show me a medical expert who agrees with your statement.

I don't think that's too much to ask. And look how you've responded. You're avoiding that like the plague.
Answer my question and I will answer yours. Simple. Why would scientists bother developing a vaccine if there is no immunity.

Be specific. How exactly are you going to answer my question after I answer yours?
LOL - Answer my question and you will see.

Mine is a simple one. Funny how you avoid answering and I gave you a link. Want a link on how vaccines work? I can provide that too.

Do you think the link supports your argument? Because it doesn't. Just like the other three.

Show me a link that supports your argument.
It supports it.

Vaccines work on the assumption of immunity. There would not all these vaccines in the work if scientists did not believe receiving a tiny dose gives you immunity.

We still don't know if the vaccines work yet, dumbass. That's why they're going to start testing them.

You claim to know that you're immune. Show me a source that confirms that. You keep ignoring this. I wonder why.

The theory behind how vaccines work is still the same. Assumption of immunity.

Sure. But we don't have a vaccine yet, at least not one that is proven to work. Yet you're claiming that you're immune. Show me a source that confirms this.

I answered your question. Now it's your turn. Quit dodging.

One way conversations don't work. At least you and I, although we dislike one another, answer each other's questions. I asked him a simple one and he refuses. Only defect is him. And you, Lone Leftists, if you agree with him.

I've made one simple request from you. Show me a medical expert who agrees with your statement.

I don't think that's too much to ask. And look how you've responded. You're avoiding that like the plague.
Answer my question and I will answer yours. Simple. Why would scientists bother developing a vaccine if there is no immunity.

Be specific. How exactly are you going to answer my question after I answer yours?

Mine is a simple one. Funny how you avoid answering and I gave you a link. Want a link on how vaccines work? I can provide that too.

Do you think the link supports your argument? Because it doesn't. Just like the other three.

It supports it.

Vaccines work on the assumption of immunity. There would not all these vaccines in the work if scientists did not believe receiving a tiny dose gives you immunity.

We still don't know if the vaccines work yet, dumbass. That's why they're going to start testing them.

You claim to know that you're immune. Show me a source that confirms that. You keep ignoring this. I wonder why.

Sure. But we don't have a vaccine yet, at least not one that is proven to work. Yet you're claiming that you're immune. Show me a source that confirms this.

They would not be working on a vaccine if they didn't believe immunity was probable. You're immune to all other COVID strains once you have them, hence the term herd immunity.

It supports it.

They would not be working on a vaccine if they didn't believe immunity was probable. You're immune to all other COVID strains once you have them, hence the term herd immunity.

You're moving those goal posts again. You claimed you were immune, not that immunity was probable.

I've already explained this to you. Show me a source that claims you're immune.

Deaths: 61,200 - of which, btw 29% is in NY (I believe those numbers include the Flu deaths and NY didn't allocate correctly as they are such an outlier but let's assume 61,200 is accurate).

Population: 330mil. Probably more due to the non documented but we will go with that #.

Deaths per 1000: Less than 2.

Let's say I assume 2.5x the deaths or 154,250. That number moves to less than 5 deaths per 1000 persons. We all agree it is a war and in war unfortunately you sacrifice the few to save the many. Why are we sacrificing 900+ people to save 2 or at worst 5?

Where is the logic? End the LOCKDOWN!

Thanks
The problem isn't your math. Its your horrible logic and idiot premises.

Hope that helps.

It supports it.

You're moving those goal posts again. You claimed you were immune, not that immunity was probable.

I've already explained this to you. Show me a source that claims you're immune.
I am immune. This is no different than any other COVID. I am not moving anything.

#1) They use plasma from cured persons to cure the ill.

#2) They would not be developing a vaccine if they did not believe this was like any other COVID.

#3) I posted links on how vaccines work and how many companies are working on a vaccine for COVID-19.

If those three facts are not enough to convince you then you then I cannot help you.

Deaths: 61,200 - of which, btw 29% is in NY (I believe those numbers include the Flu deaths and NY didn't allocate correctly as they are such an outlier but let's assume 61,200 is accurate).

Population: 330mil. Probably more due to the non documented but we will go with that #.

Let's say I assume 2.5x the deaths or 154,250. That number moves to less than 5 deaths per 1000 persons. We all agree it is a war and in war unfortunately you sacrifice the few to save the many. Why are we sacrificing 900+ people to save 2 or at worst 5?

Thanks
The problem isn't your math. Its your horrible logic and idiot premises.

Hope that helps.
Nope it does not. Explain why the logic is "horrible" and premises are "idiotic".

We don't force social distancing during flu season so why force them here when the stats show only one 1 out of every 1000 dies?

Nope it does not. Explain why the logic is "horrible" and premises are "idiotic".
Haha, no, i think not. I spent a week spoonfeeding you information like you are a helpless child. And it clearly made no difference, as you keep regurgitating your fantasies and lies. Maybe your fake doctor can explain it to you in a fake note.

Haha, no, i think not. I spent a week spoonfeeding you information like you are a helpless child. And it clearly made no difference, as you keep regurgitating your fantasies and lies. Maybe your fake doctor can explain it to you in a fake note.
Didn't make any difference? I posted mathematical logic and your respond with emotion. Typical Leftist. I swear on my wife and kids that my COVID-19 impact was true as is the note. If you do not believe me then stop stalking me. Why converse with liars?

I am immune. This is no different than any other COVID. I am not moving anything.

#2) They would not be developing a vaccine if they did not believe this was like any other COVID.

#3) I posted links on how vaccines work and how many companies are working on a vaccine for COVID-19.

If those three facts are not enough to convince you then you then I cannot help you.

So then show me a source confirming that you're immune. Because every source that you have shown me has stated the exact same thing - we don't know. All we have is yet another instance of you misinterpreting what something says.

You said you'd answer my question after I answered yours. Looks like you had no intention of doing that, because you're full of shit.

"There is currently no evidence that people who have recovered from COVID-19 and have antibodies are protected from a second infection."

Last edited:

Thanks
Yes and 25% of those deaths were in nursing homes which Comey mandated accepting Covid patients when they had empty hospital beds in hospitals in the area.....Astounding incompetence at best, and, at worst, a mindset that killing 'old folks' is OK.

Deaths: 61,200 - of which, btw 29% is in NY (I believe those numbers include the Flu deaths and NY didn't allocated correctly as they are such an outlier but let's assume 61,200 is accurate).

Where is the logic?

Thanks

I gotta question your math my friend. I'm coming up with a mortality rate of .057 or 57 times deadlier than the flu.
IOW 5.7 deaths per ONE HUNDRED - Hey, I'm not great at math, but yours does appear suspicious. ;)

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
Numerous legit reports have come out telling us the obvious; that nobody can possibly know how many people have been infected.....And that the number infected has been under reported by orders of magnitude.

Therefore, your fake numbers are fucking garbage.

Of course nobody knows how many were infected (since Drumpf botched the testing).
We DO know how many that HAVE been diagnosed have died.
We ALSO know that the actual number it has killed is monumentally underreported

And my numbers are spot on Trumptard.
Your numbers are bullshit and you are lying on purpose, fascist peckerhead.

Fuck you and Good Riddance :bye1:
Typical TDS response ^^^^^^^

So then show me a source confirming that you're immune. Because every source that you have shown me has stated the exact same thing - we don't know. All we have is yet another instance of you misinterpreting what something says.

You said you'd answer my question after I answered yours. Looks like you had no intention of doing that, because you're full of shit.

"There is currently no evidence that people who have recovered from COVID-19 and have antibodies are protected from a second infection."

I answered your question concisely. If you do not understand that then I cannot help you.

I answered your question concisely. If you do not understand that then I cannot help you.

That's why I asked you to be specific, because I knew you were going to try to squirm out of answering. But it's ok. Unlike you, I can provide plenty of sources that show you're wrong.

"we don't really know how immunity works with this virus"

"Even if the antibodies stick around in the body, however, it is not yet certain that they will prevent future infection."

Enjoy.

Thanks
Are people on lockdown all going to die?

I assume the logic is that it is better to inconvenience the many to save the lives of the few, if you want to keep things simple.

There are many things to take into consideration, though. How badly will the economy be affected, both short and long term? How many who don’t die still have severe cases? How much would the healthcare system be affected without lockdown measures? Is it acceptable to lessen lockdowns without completely ending them? Etc.

That's why I asked you to be specific, because I knew you were going to try to squirm out of answering. But it's ok. Unlike you, I can provide plenty of sources that show you're wrong.

"Even if the antibodies stick around in the body, however, it is not yet certain that they will prevent future infection."

Enjoy.
Need more data...yet plasma is being used now to cure those who are ill and it’s working. How do you explain that?

You don’t understand how vaccines work. Sad.

Enjoy.
Need more data...yet plasma is being used now to cure those who are ill and it’s working. How do you explain that?

The experts don't agree with you. If you have a source claiming otherwise, then post it. But we both know you won't because the experts agree with me. See the links above.

Have a nice day.

On Worldometer the serious/critical has been wavering 1.7-2.2% of current cases. I have not seen percentages of the approx 15,000 serious/critical patients alone-what percentage die ? I think it would be very high. Anyone have that?

Last edited:

Enjoy.

The experts don't agree with you. If you have a source claiming otherwise, then post it. But we both know you won't because the experts agree with me. See the links above.

Have a nice day.
Experts? You mean those using plasma of the formerly infected to cure the currently infected? Those experts? They certainly do agree with me.

Health people are one way tracking about health
This is not a one way issue.
There’s s lot of subjectivity involved with this overreach. A lot of don’t knows. War, civil unrest, weather disasters are do knows. We are handling this like them and it’s not

Experts? You mean those using plasma of the formerly infected to cure the currently infected? Those experts? They certainly do agree with me.

Did those experts say that you're immune? No? Oh ok.

So you, a non-expert with no medical qualifications, are trying to speak for them with your own interpretation of their field of expertise despite their exact quotes contradicting your opinion.

The medical experts have spoken. Bye now.

:bye1:

Forum List

Back