COVID-19 Trump should have acted earlier?

Yup, Trump should have imposed social distancing and threw millions of Americans out of work during the Democrat/TDS News impeachment trial or waited a little and closed down the Democratic Party primaries .. I'm sure the left wing Chinacrat TDS-ers would have been quite understanding about that given the misinformation coming out of their benefactors in China at the time...

There's something to be said for gathering all the reliable pertinent facts, consulting with professionals and making the hard devastating decisions, there's also something to be said about biased cowardice and 20/20 vision....;)
You may be trying to be sarcastic, but President Trump was the only person to get all the intelligence reports of what was happening, and he should have closed things down based on what the NSC, CIA and DOD was telling him.

he should have closed things down based on what the NSC, CIA and DOD was telling him.

A lot of those intelligence reports told him to shut down the country?

Well, as long as you know everything that Trump knew from your unbiased and reliable sources then I guess I can't argue the point... :smile:

That's a question for Rich.

Yup .. but .. you all sound the same after a while, all filled up with the same TDS Chinacrat propaganda.... but still... :9-21:

Dude, put down the bong, I'm mocking the TDS clowns.

No bong here but it seems I did make a mistake, sorry about that...

So we have many peoples, most of course on the Left but also some on the Conservative But Hate Trump side, they all have been saying for many many weeks that The Donald SHOULD have acted earlier on COVID-19 some are literally saying that The Donald was told about COVID-19 and the dangers or whatever in December 2019 and that because of this he has blood on his hands, that he is guilty of murder etc

Well many of us do NOT trust The UN and their medical section WHO, many of us think both are being influenced by China, WHO have definately since February been doing 24/7 PR for China and being China Apologists and at the same time attempting to blame Donald Trump for all of this chaos that is going on.

IF ANYONE is to blame for ALL the World Wide chaos INCLUDING the Economic chaos AND those who have been infected and those who have died, it's The UN and their medical section WHO, WHO ESPECIALLY has blood on it's hands and it SHOULD be defunded, sued and shut down because of this.

WHO taking ORDERS off the Chinese about COVID-19, WHO relying on a Chinese study about COVID-19 and WHO that Tweeted the below Tweet that they KNEW was 100% not ACCURATE but they put it out there anyway on January 14 2020 that the investigations by the Chinese said that COVID-19 could NOT be spread via Human to Human contact.

WHO are a DISGRACE.

View attachment 322936

Here are some of the comments to the above:

View attachment 322938

View attachment 322939

^^^^ 100 BILLION?! How about forcing China to pay 100 TRILLION to the World OR the Western World will destroy China, it's Economy and it's population. How about 100 TRILLION OR the Western World will WIPE China off the map.

View attachment 322941

View attachment 322942

Knowing that the MSM will NOT and has NOT reported on this because the MSM are ALSO helping China to cover-up while at the SAME time participating in the Blame Donald Trump For COVID-19 smear campaign and the MSM have also been doing 24/7 PR for China AND also trashing ANYONE who trashes WHO they feel COMFORTABLE then STILL having that above Tweet from January 14 2020 still up on their Twitter page:

Phrump´s approval rating is going down as thousands die.

If he was the dictator people like you claim he wants to be, he could have done all the things you NOW want to claim he should have done. Your hypocrisy is evident
He's certainly TRYING to be a dictator. The system...Democracy ...so far...is keeping that from happening

But his comments just yesterday make that clear

Had Trump started yelling about a possible pandemic there would have been a serious risk of Wall Street investors becoming nervous and jittery, causing the start of a recession. You liberals don't realize how important it is to have a stable economy.
Yea...his dithering certainly prevented the market from crashing huh?

Oh wait...

Trump is incompetent plain and simple, he was elected based on promises of the fantasy land. The right bought into it and hate too played its part.

"Cold, grasping, bleak, graceless, and dull; unctuous, sleek, pitiless, and crass; a pallid vulgarian floating through life on clouds of acrid cologne and trailed by a vanguard of fawning divorce lawyers, the devil is probably eerily similar to Donald Trump though perhaps just a little nicer."

It's sad that the left continue to attack the president even during a global pandemic. Proves just how pathetic and butthurt they are.
He deserves attacking since he was the head guy and even into the early days of March he didn't take action. Not getting this head start on the virus that a more intelligent president like Obama would have done has cost many lives unnecessarily.

Lib please your own liberal media was attacking president Trump after every step he took to combat the virus spread. FACT! You have zero credibility to attack the president so blow it out your ass.

What were these 'every steps' trump was doing to combat this virus? Back in early March, Trump's response to the virus was saying the virus will go away eventually or such some stupid remark. Any halfway intelligent kid in middle school who followed the news knew that the virus was far more dangerous at this time. I'll replay a video of what trump was saying at that time. It would just be sad and pitiful to see how stupid this guy is if he wasn't so dangerous by being in charge.

Question:

Seeing the left believe Trump did not do enough or nothing at all then explain what the CDC was doing and while at it you do understand Trump had no legal authority to force States to close down and lock down and that fell on each State Governor, right?

-----

Isn't it Amazing the left proclaims Trump did very little to nothing but every time the WHO updated their recommendations the CDC followed suit, oh let me guess the left believe the CDC is a rogue department in the Federal Government that does not report to Trump?

Some of you claim he knew as soon as November and should have locked the country down then, well had he even attempted to do that you fringers would have went nuts calling the virus fake and claiming Trump is overthrowing our Republic!

So let me be clear the fact is the WHO issues recommendations which meant the CDC would revise it recommendations and issue restrictions while the President knowing this the whole time since January!

So stop lying for once!

It's sad that the left continue to attack the president even during a global pandemic. Proves just how pathetic and butthurt they are.
He deserves attacking since he was the head guy and even into the early days of March he didn't take action. Not getting this head start on the virus that a more intelligent president like Obama would have done has cost many lives unnecessarily.

Lib please your own liberal media was attacking president Trump after every step he took to combat the virus spread. FACT! You have zero credibility to attack the president so blow it out your ass.

What were these 'every steps' trump was doing to combat this virus? Back in early March, Trump's response to the virus was saying the virus will go away eventually or such some stupid remark. Any halfway intelligent kid in middle school who followed the news knew that the virus was far more dangerous at this time. I'll replay a video of what trump was saying at that time. It would just be sad and pitiful to see how stupid this guy is if he wasn't so dangerous by being in charge.

Question:

Seeing the left believe Trump did not do enough or nothing at all then explain what the CDC was doing and while at it you do understand Trump had no legal authority to force States to close down and lock down and that fell on each State Governor, right?

-----

Isn't it Amazing the left proclaims Trump did very little to nothing but every time the WHO updated their recommendations the CDC followed suit, oh let me guess the left believe the CDC is a rogue department in the Federal Government that does not report to Trump?

Some of you claim he knew as soon as November and should have locked the country down then, well had he even attempted to do that you fringers would have went nuts calling the virus fake and claiming Trump is overthrowing our Republic!

So let me be clear the fact is the WHO issues recommendations which meant the CDC would revise it recommendations and issue restrictions while the President knowing this the whole time since January!

So stop lying for once!

They were too busy preparing to impeach him.

What a waste of valuable time that turned out to be.

Trump may have saved millions from this virus while Biden and Pelosi were calling him a racist for closing travel from China....and all while Pelosi was urging people to go to China town in SF.....was she trying to spread this damn thing?....just think how many dead we would have if Biden and Pelosi were running the nation.....I shutter to think....I'm serious when I ask were the dems in SF and NYC trying to spread the virus?.....sure looks like it to me....
430,000 people were allowed to reenter our country from China AFTER the alleged flights were shut down, with no testing of them or quarantine, from my understanding....

And those 430,000 Americans after the ban and untold others from Wuhan prior to the ban, along with Europeans coming in through our Airport hubs, without testing and quarantine, is likely WHAT spread the virus so heavily across the nation with concentration in NYC....and San Fran.

Talking from your ass, again. 430,000 was from beginning of January, not from China travel ban on January 31st. Now, explain, who is responsible for why president order wasn't followed?
I stand corrected

ttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8188629/...
Apr 05, 2020 · Since the COVID-19 virus surfaced in late-December last year at least 430,000 people traveled from China to the United States - including 40,000 who flew after the travel ban.

KEY POINTS
430,000 arrived U.S. on direct flights from China from Dec. 31, 2019, to Jan. 31, 2020

Over 40,000 Chinese still entered the U.S. after Trump's travel ban on Jan. 31

No travelers from China were screened for potential exposure to SARS-CoV-2 initially

Question:

-----

So stop lying for once!

Even if the investigation and impeachment was not happening then the reality is Trump had little information to go on and until the WHO change it findings nothing could have been done...

Only a moronic ass would attempt to claim Trump should have done something in November or December or even early January and let remember how the E.U. went nuts over Trump travel ban from there, so who is the left trying to kid with their fake outrage?

Question:

-----

So stop lying for once!

Even if the investigation and impeachment was not happening then the reality is Trump had little information to go on and until the WHO change it findings nothing could have been done...

Only a moronic ass would attempt to claim Trump should have done something in November or December or even early January and let remember how the E.U. went nuts over Trump travel ban from there, so who is the left trying to kid with their fake outrage?

Yet still they do it. The hatred is more contagious than COVID-19.

Question:

-----

So stop lying for once!

The chances of finding a honest partisan hack on these boards is as likely I will wake with Ana de Armas which is slime to nun and the nun left town with slim...

Still, Trump has limited authority and the left bellyaching is just them being assholes as usual...

Trump instituted a porous and haphazard ban on China in January. NO ban on flights from Europe while the virus ran wild there...and even when he finally noticed that there was virus in Europe...only from some countries.

And aside from that inept ban?

He did NOTHING

Question:

-----

So stop lying for once!

The chances of finding a honest partisan hack on these boards is as likely I will wake with Ana de Armas which is slime to nun and the nun left town with slim...

Still, Trump has limited authority and the left bellyaching is just them being assholes as usual...

Could start a thread on honest partisan hacks. The clamour to participate would be awesome.

I’m sure the Dimms would have love Trump to shut down the country during impeachment. No one would have complained!
Nothing was going to be shut down that early. But clearly more should have been done to keep it from getting here. We were way too late with testing.
Back in 1996 with what i know now, i should of borrowed $160,000 and put it all on Yahoo, then when it hit $1,000 a share sold out and made 15 million dollars back then. But you know what, i didnt know all that, just like idiots like you think more should of been done, without knowing all the FACTS, then....

Except that’s not true. Trump was getting more information than anyone else. He just chose not to act on it.

Trump instituted a porous and haphazard ban on China in January. NO ban on flights from Europe while the virus ran wild there...and even when he finally noticed that there was virus in Europe...only from some countries.

And aside from that inept ban?

He did NOTHING

"only from some countries"

LOL

You mean, all countries except UK. There, I fixed it for ya.

These are just some of headlines media was putting out around time Trump issued National Health Emergency on January 31st.

1586715099232.jpg

He's certainly TRYING to be a dictator. The system...Democracy ...so far...is keeping that from happening
When he's trying to restart the economy, President Trump should be the one calling all the shots.

Forum List

Back