COVID bill: 2 billion for space force?

Only a juvenile moron like Trump would even come up with something as useless and stupid as a space force.

The GOP has to coddle his ego I guess. As with other irrelevant expenditures, there’s 2 billion for “space force”. What will that even look like? No one including republicans know.

Try a search with three words, space-force-china, and it might change your point of view.
Let’s pretend China beat us to space. With what technology are you worried about?
First, they already have beat us in many ways.
Secondly, search and you will find multiple answers to your question.
Lastly, we could all be thankful Space Force was implemented, realize its imperative to our security and future, or we could sit back and let China lead the way.

Only a juvenile moron like Trump would even come up with something as useless and stupid as a space force.

The GOP has to coddle his ego I guess. As with other irrelevant expenditures, there’s 2 billion for “space force”. What will that even look like? No one including republicans know.

And all the Trumptards talk about is all the 'democrat pork', they never mention this $2 billion for Trump's useless and unneeded pet project...interesting

View attachment 432679

I'd rather fund Space Force than gender studies in Pakistan.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I'd rather fund Space Force than gender studies in Pakistan.

1608757494036.png

And all the Trumptards talk about is all the 'democrat pork', they never mention this $2 billion for Trump's useless and unneeded pet project...interesting
Again, though....at least its a US project.

the space force has been talked about since reagan,, youre just mad trump did it and not biden or obama,,
Deficit donald loves to spend.

the space force has been talked about since reagan,, youre just mad trump did it and not biden or obama,,
Deficit donald loves to spend.
he didnt write it and is contesting it,,, so your TDS rant shows what a moron you are,,

have a nice day,,

So you have no problem with 'liberal democrat pork' as long as it's spent in the U.S...good to know.

So you have no problem with 'liberal democrat pork' as long as it's spent in the U.S...good to know.
All pork should be secondary in a Covid relief bill, no? But if any must be included then US programs would be first, is that a hard concept to understand?

I'm glad that we have a Space Force. The need for one is obvious. Well, not to me, but other people like it.

Right wingers are upset about the foreign aid money included in the bill but say nothing about the HUGE windfall corporations got out if it. All the PPP money they get from D.C is now tax free. It's a huge bill with a lot of appropriations that have little to do with COVID that are not apparent unless you read every single line..'“Members of Congress have not read this bill. It’s over 5,000 pages, arrived at 2 p.m. today, and we are told to expect a vote on it in two hours,” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., wrote on Twitter on Monday. “This isn’t governance. It’s hostage-taking.” Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, agreed — the two do not agree on much'...The Fine Print in a 5,593-Page Spending Bill: Tax Breaks and Horse Racing

Right wingers are upset about the foreign aid money included in the bill but say nothing about the HUGE windfall corporations got out if it. All the PPP money they get from D.C is now tax free. It's a huge bill with a lot of appropriations that have little to do with COVID that are not apparent unless you read every single line..'“Members of Congress have not read this bill. It’s over 5,000 pages, arrived at 2 p.m. today, and we are told to expect a vote on it in two hours,” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., wrote on Twitter on Monday. “This isn’t governance. It’s hostage-taking.” Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, agreed — the two do not agree on much'...The Fine Print in a 5,593-Page Spending Bill: Tax Breaks and Horse Racing
Ok see your point but start by removing the foreign pieces then cut it down however it needs to be or title it something else and keep fighting over it.

Try a search with three words, space-force-china, and it might change your point of view.
Let’s pretend China beat us to space. With what technology are you worried about?
Lastly, we could all be thankful Space Force was implemented, realize its imperative to our security and future, or we could sit back and let China lead the way.

Right so you’re scared if they beat us in ANYTHING. It’s an entirely emotional, non practical thing to be a drama queen about. It won’t matter.

If you don't think its important to keep ahead of China in space in our orbit then you are not a thinking person....
We don’t need a branch of the military for that. You get that right?

Space force = cart before the horse force.

They need a spaceship or two to need a space force.

"They" meaning Americans???

China will be beating us to Mars if we continue wondering about the quantities of genders instead of getting to work.

China will be beating us to Mars if we continue wondering about the quantities of genders instead of getting to work.
Well I doubt that but if they did....so what? Embarrassing sure, but it wouldn’t have any practical consequences. You’re just way too concerned with dick measuring. Focus on shit that has tangible consequences.

"They" meaning Americans???
No, they meaning the tRump *administration*.

Right so you’re scared if they beat us in ANYTHING. It’s an entirely emotional, non practical thing to be a drama queen about. It won’t matter.
So from posting facts, combined with a logical explanation of why I did, is considered being a drama queen ?
You might consider a high fiber diet. Youre expressing thoughts directly related to signs of constipation.

Forum List

Back