‘Covid Is A Miserable Way To Die’: Alabama Doctor Refuses To Treat Anyone Who Is Unvaccinated

With the increased severity of the Delta variant's symptoms, coupled with its higher mortality rate, unvaccinated patients will either survive, or die, regardless of the efforts by medical professionals. So, this Doctor's motivation is understandable..
Just a guess here. I suspect that what we're going to see, at some point, is the Trumpsters no longer able to deny how bad COVID is. The numbers and easily-verifiable facts will ultimately make it all but impossible for them to keep this up.

What will they do then? How will they pivot and try to save face?

My guess is that they'll say that the virus has just recently gotten worse and more dangerous, it's now a serious problem, and it's somehow all the Democrats' fault that it has gotten worse. And, it only got worse only after Biden took office.

We'll see. :popcorn:

Last edited:
Just a guess here. I suspect that what we're going to see, at some point, is the Trumpsters no longer able to deny how bad COVID is. The numbers and easily-verifiable facts will ultimately make it all but impossible for them to keep this up.

What will they do then? How will they pivot and try to save face?

My guess is that they'll say that the virus has just recently gotten worse and more dangerous, it's now a serious problem, and it's somehow all the Democrats' fault that it has gotten worse. And, it only got worse only after Biden took office.

We'll see. :popcorn:
The scenario you describe fits completely with the traditional trump Nazis' rewriting of history.

As you said, "We'll see."

Shut up stupid. He is not going to waste time on some idiot that wouldnt get vaxxed when he has other patients that actually deserve his time.
Should he refuse to treat a black man who refused to deal with his high blood pressure and now has failing kidneys? Think before you spew venom.

Well i imagine what you know about masks would not fill a shot glass.

I've been fit tested, used masks in actual dangerous environments, had to shave my facial hair off to properly use one. Even done the whole "keep the ball in between the lines for X seconds thing to be rated for a mask.

Next attempt at dismissing me, poseur?

In what way? You seem con-fused that masks protect the wearer. Masks are to protect others....if you live in a 3rd world area like the Red states, you are surrounded by non-mask wearers......not much protection for you there.

Considering the amount of blowthrough/blowaround that occurs with your average mask user, anything over 15-20 minutes or so without adequate air changes is probably simple virtue signaling.

Should he refuse to treat a black man who refused to deal with his high blood pressure and now has failing kidneys? Think before you spew venom.
Yes if the Black guys high blood pressure is killing other people.

A miserable hoaxed attempt to force all Americans into virtue signaling submission
Grotesquely inflated numbers with corrections distributed once or twice on page 33 so 95% of liberals via purpose or ignorance still cling to the fear factor false 650,000
It’s the dumbest and most damaging things since elementary school children were frightened over hiding under their desk to mitigate being roasted by an atomic blast

Yes if the Black guys high blood pressure is killing other people.
Leaving his kids without a father and his wife alone to raise them through his own selfishness would be harming other people pretty badly. How about a young black man who got shot while attacking a cop? When you start this, where does it stop, when your sacred cow gets gored?

Considering the amount of blowthrough/blowaround that occurs with your average mask user, anything over 15-20 minutes or so without adequate air changes is probably simple virtue signaling.
Just got back from grocery store and effects of mask continue to worsen for me. After 20 minutes lightheaded starts and by 45 full fledged headache
It’s horrible on you body to continuously breathe in your own exhaust. Some psychologists have suggested it’s known that doing so befuddles your brain and often leads to lowered mental resistence fostering forced emotional compliance
Dirty stuff they are doing to all of us.

Leaving his kids without a father and his wife alone to raise them through his own selfishness would be harming other people pretty badly.
So now youre moving the goal posts and giving this hypothetical guy a wife and family? :lol:

Forum List

Back